It was you!

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRbQGq_8rO0

personally i don't like disney channel music but this song is sweet so here you go ^^

Gikwang’s POV

‘I WROTE IT FOR HIM’ I froze. she shouts at the top of her lungs. Everyone has gone silent, and not a single word is spoken. They are all speechless, and as am i. I find myself smiling like a complete idiot with my cheeks blushed more than ever, and my mouth hanging open in a goofy grin. The note, I remember what it said. ‘You’re cute, I like you’ Miu thinks I’m cute. Miu…Miu likes me…MIU LIKES ME!? MIU WROTE THE NOTE? She breathes out angrily, and suddenly she’s red, redder than me. I don’t care about being covered in some smelly drink, or that my books are ruined, I don’t even mind the note is crumbled, because I know she wrote, and she sent it to me. Miu immediately runs and shoves people out of the way off to the girls bathroom, shes embarrassed… Somehow, whispers starts to go around and everyone walks back to their classes.

Doojoon is in the corner, he gives me the filthiest glare but at this moment, I couldn’t care less. There’s nothing else on my mind, except those sweet words to echo through my head. I wrote it for him.

I slowly get up and keep an eye on her, watch her run off. My mouth remains hung open and my eyes glisten. I think I’m in love.

 

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???? Haha maybe not. I am surprised! no no because I wrote it hehe. BUT THIS IS SHORT BECAUSE I UPDATED 3 TIMES AND NO COMMENTS HMPH~ tell me my readers, do you like my story? what will happen next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!