Where are you?

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COqx-TCxrSk

 

Gikwang’s POV

( a little bit earlier before Miu texted him)

I sat on my computer and flipped open my laptop. Wondering if Miu really did know it was me, was it okay to mention it now? Or should I keep it quiet? I shook my head and shut it again. I should do something to distract myself, there’s been nothing else on my mind. I thumped on my bed and realized, so what there’s been nothing but her on my mind? How is it a bad thing? I squirmed as If I’d been tickled by the air and put my face on the pillow. I’ll text her. I flipped  up my phone and scrolled for her name

Park Miu <3

‘‘Miu (: do you want to go for ice cream tomorrow? Gikwang~’ I pressed sent. I looked out the window and realized, it wasn’t quiet time to go out. It was getting dark and it started to rain, but I loved it when we snuck out. When it was a secret, our secret. No one else but us knew, and it made things so much more exciting, only because I was with her. I waited for a reply and as I waited, my eyes were fixed on my phone, and on the clock. I was getting impatient as time passed, I was literally not taking my eyes off the phone. I drift into a small nap, not knowing how long I’d been there, my phone buzzes. I jump up, both in excitement and in surprise. I flip my phone up, and I swear everytime I see the following on the screen, my heart skips. ‘New message from Park Miu <3’

I opened it. I read it, those two words. It gave me a small shock and almost a strange feeling. The words couldn’t be more clear and it was as if they hit me in the face. I said it out loud, my voice was quiet and low.

‘help me’

Help me. Miu needs help, she’s in trouble. Without thinking, I pulled on my shoes, only noticing by the time I was out the door, that I was wearing two different shoes, and no jacket, hence that I was in a thin t-shirt. I flipped up my phone, there was no time for asking questions. I pressed call, it dialed for a second, before the soothing voice greets me, but it’s not this friendly woman’s voice I need to hear right now. ‘We’re very sorry, this number is unavailable’ her phone, it’s off. Why is it off? Miu I need to know where you are right now, I need to know and I can’t contact you like this.

Hence why it was hopeless, I ran with all my strength down the streets, hoping I wouldn’t get lost on the way to her house. If I have to find her, the first place I have to look has to be her house, her window, or she has to be in that area. Horrid images passed through my head, Miu getting kidnapped, getting robbed, hurt, insulted, by a stranger. All I knew is that she needed help, and my help,  right now. I ran fast, and the cold rain slapped my face and soon enough she exposed skin only covered by a thin layer of cloth on my chest. I ran, trying faster, the phone remained next to my face, dialing her number. If she was fine, and just needed help on her homework or something, I was going to make a fool out of myself

But I sensed this was a little more important than that. ‘Answer’ I groaned to myself hopelessly. I texted, with typo’s and mistakes as I ran through this narrow street. ‘Where are you’ ‘I’m coming over’ ‘are you at home?’ ‘please answer me’ ‘miu I’m worried answer me’ ‘why is your phone off’ ‘I’m coming over’ I said many or more times. I finally reached her house, the first place was her window, I ran and slipped once on the way, luckily I wasn’t hurt enough to stop myself from running. ‘MIU!’ I yelled as I tapped on her window wildly. It was closed shut but the curtains were open. Her room was destroyed, it was messy, as if someone had come after her, as if someone had…taken her, and everything she owned.

A hard pounding started in my chest. There was something, or everything about this dark, empty room of hers that scared me. She’s not here, I still have to check, I have to be sure. ‘MIU!’ I shouted, tapping continuously. My voice began to hoarse and my cheeks were burning, from the cold that was almost so frozen it hurt me. ‘MIU! ARE YOU IN THERE?!’ I shout at the top of my lungs. I hear a shout inside the house, a frustrated groan, but it’s not miu. It’s no use Gikwang, she’s not in there. I don’t care, I will definitely find her. ‘PARK MIU!! MIU AH!’ I yelled,  clamping my eyes hard, I’ll have to try somewhere else, she’s not in here. I run, run to the front door, and almost slip again, my knees hurt from tripping over so much and I found myself slightly bleeding through my white, now stained jeans. I appeared at the front door, and knocked like a crazy person, I banged on the door and rang the doorbell like it was no bother.

‘H-HELLO?’ I yelled. No answer. I banged harder, harder, someone will hear me. The door slams open and I’m greeted by fierce, mean eyes. They burn through me. ‘I need to see Miu’ I said with water of raindrops dripping down my face. ‘I-is she in here? Is miu-‘ the door is slammed into my face, slammed HARD. I fall back on the steps and land straight on my back, flat. ‘AAAHH’ I groan in pain grabbing it. If she’s not in there, where is she? I flinch to the pain that rattles in my bones on my spain. It aches hard and I’m hardly able to get up, but slowly, I seem to find strength to turn my back, and face the ground. I only see my hands shaking as they try to pull me off the ground.

Get up Gikwang’ I whisper to myself. ‘Miu needs you’ I say, closing my eyes. In a mix of raindrops and wind, I swear I felt a tear trickle down my cheek, blending with the rain. ‘Get up you IDIOT!’ I yell to myself, and just like that, I was on my knees and slowly lifting myself with this dull, heavy pain in my back. I hunched, and walked like a man with one leg, it was hard, and painful, but I had to keep going, no matter what. I find more strength, and even though it kills me, I have to run, I have to. I screw up my feet and run at my best pace, I looked in the park, in the bushes, in the playground, in the front gardens of neighbours, in cars on the street, in the village. Everywhere, absolutely everywhere. In every nook and cranny, I yell out her name every where I pass, every single little area she could be. ‘MIU!’ I shout with my fullest force. I’m out of breathe. ‘MIU!’ I yell continuously as I once again pass another place, with no sign of her.

At this point, It’s killing me. I’m worried, I’m worried SICK. I have no idea where she is, and she probably thinks I’m happily at home, sipping on some tea, while I’m out here killing myself trying to find you, Miu. I can’t believe I let you slip away like this, and that your own parents don’t even give a damn where you are… It’s my fault, it’s my fault and I should have run faster, Is should have come faster before someone could take you, whatever it is that’s happened. More horrible images run through my head, some dangerous person taking you, abducting you. Your face, your sad and worried face full of fear in a room by your own. You, alone on the street on the floor, unconcscious. In someone else’s arms, not mine, a stranger’s arms.

Park Miu, where are you? ‘MIU!’ I yell out by a bench, I fall to my knees and collapse. I can’t give up, I can’t lose you like this. ‘where the hell are you miu’ I whisper angrily to myself. ‘Where are you’ I say raising my voice, trying to get a view of the area, in this dark place, full of rain and wind. You’re weak Lee Gikwang, you’re weak. You’re losing the only thing that was ever yours, she depended on you, the only person she sent it to ‘help me’ and here you are, giving up, look at yourself. Do you feel proud? Do you see what you’ve done? You’ve lost her, she’s gone. I can’t.  I’ll find you. In all my strength I lift my body and pull my own hair forcefully, I shut my eyes tightly together before letting a bolting shout, a groan in desperation, in frustration. Followed by angry words, I scream at the top of my lungs.

‘WHERE ARE YOU MIU? WHERE ARE YOU!’

 

‘WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU’



Gikwang has no idea, she's soft and sound sleeping at...Doojoon's house... 3 poor gikwang, he's doing all he can, but this time doojoon got here first. 
image

please ;_; comment,,,,