DANCER BOY?!

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd2eB-1hhKo&feature=related

 

Miu’s POV

I opened my locker and put my books in one by one. Today I wore a pony tail with my regular fringe, I’d redone my roots and my hair was naturally of a milky brown. It was non uniform today, so I just chose to wear my pink shorts and a regular light blue shirt. I wore my converse. Somehow, my thoughts were still on the boy that was dancing in that small building. I wonder where Gikwang was in the end, I wonder if he got the wallet. I hear gasps and shouts, the hallways went unusually quiet, but at the same time noisy with gaggles of girls crowding around someone, something. I turn unexpectedly, the reason there was such chaos in the hallways was because of someone else. Tch. Probably Doojoon or some kinga, whatever they’re called. The crowds cleared and a boy appeared.

I suddenly found myself being unable to look away, as their was something…familiar about him. His shiny black hair swayed as he walked down the hall quietly, he wore a white v neck with a jock jacket, and regular jeans. I stared at him for a few seconds, and honestly felt myself slowly sinking. ‘A-ani’ I said to myself. ‘I can’t be one of those stupid girls who like the idiots’ I said to myself, and then, the boy moved and was walking in my direction. Something hit me hard, like a slap in the face.  Dancing boy. HE’S DANCING BOY. ‘omo’ I whispered and covered my mouth. He’s in this school? HE’s the guy that was dancing yesterday? His dreamy looks seemed to sway every girl walking buy, and every guy seemed to stare in a strange jealous way. He looked so out of it, in the clouds, as if he had no idea how drop dead beautiful he was.

He had that same sculpted body I observed yesterday, the same muscly arms, shiny black hair, the same swag and style. Except this time, those humps were covered by clothes, but he was still visibly fit. He was so hot, he was gorgeous, but hey. ‘He’s probably a complete self absorbed ’ I whispered to myself. Huh, as if you’d ever want to get to know HIM anyway. Look at all the people around him, he seems to be the school kind already, for a new student. I knew what I was telling myself, but I was still looking. The unexplainable happened when he was walking closer, and suddenly, his eyes locked to mine. . He saw me looking. , he’s looking back. Look away…Look away…but ‘he looks…familiar’ I said to myself, he was still looking. He blinked for a moment and walked slower, then…it was as if he recognized me. He smiled widely, the smile of an angel, CRAP, HE’S COMING OVER HERE! HIDE HIDE HIDE RUN. He walks towards me with that smile…that smile. I shut my locker so loud, half the school turns to me. I jog as fast as I can, just get away from here.

‘wait!’ I hear behind me, it’s a familiar voice too..could it…no. I lock myself in the girl’s bathroom. I look into the mirror and dab water on my hot, red cheeks. ‘But his smile was just like…’ I said to myself… Just like Gikwangs, and that voice… I shook my head violently and headed to class. Maybe the dancer boy recognized me, maybe he SAW me creeping on him when he was dancing…why else would he go up to me? Or was I mistaken? Was he looking at someone else? ‘AISH!’ I stopmed my feet to the ground. ‘Stop obsessing over boys Miu, this isn’t like you’

‘It sure isn’t like you’ a deep voice says behind me. I turn to find, who else, Yoon Doo Joon. I rolled my eyes ‘You don’t know me’ I said letting out a sigh, I slowly walked to class, hoping to not run into the dancer boy. And where was Gikwang?! He’s never late. ‘But I want to know you’ Doojoon follows me as I walk down the hall. ‘No, trust me you don’t’ I say with a glare. He laughs lightly, and somehow I was getting used to it. I was getting the hang of Doojoon walking with me all the time, it started to not be such a pain. Even though I’d rather he didn’t. ‘You look pretty today, Miu’ He says to me. I snap my head to him. ‘Y-YAH!’ I shouted. W-why did I stutter? Wait…WHY AM I BLUSHING? ‘D-don’t you dare compliment me, ’ I said looking away unconfidently. ‘Are you blushing?’ Doojoon asks, unsure but still smug. ‘NO!’ I shouted at him, I felt so angry, UGH ! I could punch him. ‘I’ll see you later, Miu’ he swiftly says, he thinks he’s so smooth. Doojoon winks at me and walks away.



I’m left there thinking ‘What am I doing?’

‘I’m letting 3 boys play with my feelings’ I whispered in pain. What are you saying Miu? What feelings? You’ve only got feelings for one person…





OMG MIU U U DIDNT EVEN RECOGNIZE GIKWANG? LOL U DUMB XD haha joking joking ~~ havwe a gorgerous gikwang