I'm a coward.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Gikwang’s POV

I feel a blurry prescence around me. I open my eyes slowly, and pain in my jaw automatically comes to me. I feel someone dabbing ice on my face too. I open them and I see a room around me, a new room, where am i? I get up slowly. I shout. ‘AAH!’ Doojoon flinches and accidentaly throws the bag of ice on the floor. I immediately get up and run out of the room. ‘YAH, LEE GIKWANG’ he shouts. I look around trying to spot a door, it’s no use, I’m in an apartment. ‘Why is he running around like that?’ a voice asks behind me. I turn to see a boy with short black hair over his forehead, he has large eyes and he looks like a child. It’s one of the kingka’s. I flinch and back away slowly, everywhere here is dangerous. I search around me, WHY IS THERE NO WAY OUT?  ‘yah stop running’ Doojoon says suddenly popping out of the spot I was in. ‘AH! GET AWAY FROM ME’ I shout and grab things to defend myself. I know they’re going to beat the out of me again. ‘Yah! Calm down we’re not going to hurt you’ I laugh nervously. ‘I don’t believe that’

‘Gikwang’ he raises his voice. ‘I’m sorry I punched you’ he said reluctantly. Who’s he trying to fool? I know he’s not sorry. ‘I’ll stop if you leave Miu alone’ he said smugly. ‘Miu is my friend, she likes me. Miu is not your friend, she doesn’t like you. Who exactly is the one who needs to leave her alone here?’ I said reasonably, but I only made him angry.  He went after me. ‘LEE GIKWANG I’LL ING KILL YOU’ I ran after a door, FINALLY A DOOR. With all my courage, he runs after me, man this is a big apartment. I get the guts to finally open my mouth. ‘YOU’RE JEALOUS BECAUSE SHE LIKES ME MORE’ I shouted with a painful  jaw, I saw the anger in his eyes and as fact as I could, I stuck my tongue out and ran out, closing the door behind me. Wherever you run to Gikwang, just leave, get out of there, and do it FAST.

Doojoon’s POV

THAT ING SON OF A ! Thinks he can just stick his tongue out at me in my own home. ‘Yah, who was that? Wasn’t that the nerd?’ Yoseob asks me. I nod, and the rest of the guys slump on the couch. ‘I thought were done beating people up, you give yourself and us a bad name, Doojoon’ Hyunseung says wisely. ‘I didn’t even…I did, but it was for a good reason’ I defend myself. ‘For what, because you like that Miu girl? She doesn’t like you man, get over it’ says Dongwoon. I crumple my fists. ‘Can’t face rejection’ junhyung mutters with a smirk. ‘You were beating him with me okay, so shut the up’ I snapped at him. ‘Can’t we all just get along?’ Yoseob says staring into the tv lifelessly. He was being sarcastic, whatever.

I slipped into my room and slumped onto the bed. Why did I do that? Why did I have to hurt him? He’s going to make things worse. Actually, I ALREADY made things worse. Maybe I should just leave him alone…but I doubt Miu will even look at me when she finds out… I sighed. Why do I even like Miu? She’s angry and snappy, short tempered and rude. But she’s adorable and so different to other girls, yeah, she’s just really different I guess. In my head, I already had a plan. Gikwang, be prepared for heartbreak, because Miu will be mine. 

 

Haha readers! You all really seemed to like the photo of Junhyung and Doojoon beating up Gikwang ~ keke, it matched the chapter right? I found it after writing and i thought OMG THIS IS PERFECT ! ~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I hope you like this chapter. Its a special one because we're introduced to BEAST! Hehe I found these gifs on tumblr and put some captions of what they were thinking myself ~~ keke 

 

'Miu will be mine.'

'Hm...that Gikwang boy is cute...he can't be cuter than me, we must get rid uof him'

'I'm...kind of hungry'

'Gikwang has done nothing to me...but I still kicked his '

'Poor guy.'

'Say it again and i'll tell my mum'