You're my sunshine.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4xcoN0Oci8

play it ^^

Gikwang’s POV

With the light call of an owl, it starts to get pitch dark, and it’s cold, freezing. We sit on a log with a small fire in front of us. ‘Miu’ I say softly, I turn my head to face her as we’d just been staring at the flames. As soon as I have her attention, her eyes travel back to the fire. ‘What?’ she asks as usual in that annoyed tone, but this time, she couldn’t pretend. I knew she wasn’t annoyed at me. ‘Do you think…anyone will ever…like us?’ I say quietly, looking down. I felt dumb asking such a question, but it appears her answer was short. ‘Nope’ she simply says. I somehow feel disappointed by such a convinced answer. ‘Really?’ I ask her, dumbfounded. She nods with a smart look. ‘If they mess with us now, why would they suddenly stop?’ I frown my eyebrows to think about what she said. It made sence, she was right. I nodded slowly. ‘Besides…I don’t want those idiots to like me’ she says reasonably. I look up at her confused. I didn’t either. I just wanted everyone to leave Miu alone, it was my fault she’d been dragged into my shoes.

‘I don’t need anyone else to like me’ she says hugging her knees and hiding her face from me. Suddenly something hits me, anyone else? She doesn’t need anyone else but…me. Miu, are you saying you’re happy because you have me? And that’s all you need? Because I feel just like that. I feel the exact same way. ‘M-miu I don’t either, I don’t need them’ I say moving my head to face her, but she hides hers under her hands, clutching her knees. I smile widely, with my words clearly marking joy in them. ‘I don’t need anyone else either, I swear’ I say to her, but she hides and shakes me off as I tap her shoulder. ‘Get off’ she says muffled under her sleeve. So mean, but so unoffending. I leave her alone, silently smiling to myself watching the fire. Miu doesn’t need anyone else. She’s happy with just being my friend, and so am I. The thought of it repeat inside my head. It made me tingle and blush. She lifts her head and pretends she said nothing, clearly ignoring my grin on the corner of her eye. She clears obviously and changes the subject awkwardly, back and forth flicking through the fire and me. I wonder why. ‘s-so, why do you care anyway’ she says with the barrier of being mean again. It doesn’t hurt me anymore, It’s cute. I like it. ‘Well…everyone is so mean to you’ I say quietly, and suddenly, she finds herself facing me, no longer looking away.

She freezes for a second…I must be that ugly. ‘I asked, why do you care’ She says emphasising the last word, with strength she calmly spits her words out at me. I sit there and engulf her snaps and insults, she doesn’t mean it. I hope. I gulp and swallow hard. I start to get nervous and my palms holding sticks with marshmallows get sweaty and moist. Her face is unusually close to mine, and I know why, because we both moved closer. ‘Well, why do you care, Lee Gikwang?’ she says fiercily with my name. My full name. I look down for just a second, and looking back up realising I’m blushing red. ‘I care about you’ I  mutter quietly, putting a tiny emphasis on the you. I can’t believe I just said it, but I do. I care about you Miu, I like you. You make everything better for me. All my days brighter.

Her face suddenly converts to a surprised, but shy sort of look. I am completely unable to read her at this moment, but she’s slightly frozen with her eyes fixed on mine. Her cheeks are red aswell and I can almost feel the heat, that’s how close we are. I could have been dreaming but for a second her eyes seemed to travel down my face, and her head just moved…a tiny inch closer to mine. Without thinking, I started to slowly move an impossible small amount towards her.  A feeling I’ve only had…never before,  starts to turn in my stomach, butterflies? Moist palms? Hot cheeks? Sweaty forehead?

At this point I have no clue what is happening. Our heads move closer to each other at a tiny rate of speed, incredibly tiny. I start to panic when I realise that we’re so close, Miu’s lips are just about to touch mine. That means we’re going to kiss. That means she likes me too, if she’s moving forward like me, that means my life is complete and I’m going to get my first kiss with, Miu. We’re going to kiss. I watch her eyelids slowly close, as do mine, closer, closer, just a little. Unexplainable to know how nervous I am at this moment, hardly experienced physically with a human, and much less experience of affection with…a beautiful girl, who magically wanted to be my friend. Oh god, I can’t believe this is about to happen. This is the most important moment of my life, I must not mess it  up. I start to feel her cool breath on me, my eyes are almost shut and my lips are ready for whatever is about to be thrown at me when, at the possibly worst moment

The loud sound of a branch breaking and falling to the grand erupts in the forest, we both flinch at the same time and move off, and the moment has been completely ruined. 

 

guys ~ what do you think? please give me a comment :) what do you want to see happen in this...a ...kiss? hehe  ~ im teasing you! By the way, im a HUGE KISEOB SHIPPER ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UKF8yw1LRM 

don't you just love kiseob ;_;