I'll confess, I promise.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Gikwang’s POV

I sat in the bus, wondering where Miu went again. I was going to drop by the studio, to work out and dance some more. I slipped out my phone, and texted her. ‘I’m going past your street, do you want to go for ice cream again? (: “ I pressed send. Suddenly, it sounded like a phone went off in the bus, just as my text. I turned around but it was crowded, full of people. There seemed to be someone covered in a…blanket like scarf. I turned and shook my head, I’d know if Miu was on this bus, it might have been anyone’s phone.

I stared into my phone. ‘I can’t. Maybe tomorrow?’ she said. I sighed in disappointed and shut my phone as I was getting off. Many people got off my stop, including the mysterious person in the scarf. I shrugged it off and walked home, while everyone else got off in the different direction. I could feel someone walking behind me. I tried to ignore it and I walked a bit faster, when out of nowhere, the bulky and scary figure appears in front of me.

‘Yah, nerd, I said I wanted to talk to you at school’ Doojoon marks his words and take steps forwards, making me take small steps back. I gulped and thoughts of the other day came back to me, how I passed out on the floor, how I felt myself tasting the blood that lingered inside my mouth. This guy was dangerous, how did he know where I lived? Who knows how far he’ll go to get rid of me? He’s broken my nose before back in primary school. I never forgot that. ‘I want you to help me’ he says, and suddenly he seems like he’s full of insecurities. ‘I want Miu I want to date her, and only you can convince her to do that’ he says so seriously. I tried to hold in a laugh. ‘So you need my help?’ I asked slowly, he nodded. ‘If you wanted her, you should just try and get her to like you herself…you don’t need me’ I said looking down, OH BUT HE DOES NEED ME. And hell, why am I giving this idiot good advice? He doesn’t deserve it. And he won’t deserve Miu either.

‘Because she hates me, so since you two are…best friends or whatever, if you tell her you trust me she’ll definitely go for me’ he says, and so simply it insults me. ‘But I don’t trust you’ I said, he looked shocked, offended, and like he was about to punch me. ‘and why would I tell her that?’ I didn’t want an answer, I just wanted to go home. ‘Because if you don’t, I’ll beat the out of you, again’ he says ferociously. ‘Th-then, I prefer that’ I say ready for the punches, I clamp my eyes hard and stand there, ready for it. ‘I can’t hit you because she’ll get angry at me again’ he mutters to himself. I look opening my eyes and just look down. I don’t know how he found me, it’s pretty creepy but I’ll just forget it.

‘I think you should give up’ he says so harshly, so meanly. I stare at him for a few seconds, what has this IDIOT said to me? ‘You think I should give up?’ I ask, and he smirks, he nods. ‘No, I think you should Doojoon’ he has that annoyed, yet surprised look. What, I can talk back too, . ‘Miu doesn’t like you’ I say simply, almost like I’m telling him things he never wanted to here. ‘Honestly, who has a better chance with her here? Obviously m-‘

‘me’ I say smiling this time. His mouth hangs open.

‘I have a much better chance with  her’ I say. ‘Even if she wouldn’t accept me, it would rather be me than you’ I said smirking, it felt so good to say these words. To believe them, if I say it, and she doesn’t feel the same way, I’ll always know she wouldn’t say it to him either, she would prefer me, always. ‘Deal with it’ I say. I put my hand on his shoulder and he coldly looks away. ‘Give  up. Doojoon’ and with that, I let go off him.

 

I smile to myself, as I walk away towards my studio, for once, I’m happy and satisfied he’ll really back off. Thinking about it all, Miu never left my mind as I started dancing. I felt like I really knew her now, I really liked her, aside from the fact that I was kind of in love with her too. It was about time I told her, about time I confessed. I told myself, trying to keep in the fear, that soon, whenever we’re alone together, whenever I get the best chance, I’ll confess to you Miu. 

 

OMG!!!!!!!!!! IS HE REALLY GONNA CONFESS?!?!? HU KNOWS?!?!? lol im such at troll, you guys seemed to like my dream though, ive had SO MANY MORE LOLOLOL
ill be waiting for comments like this