I'm not leaving

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVxxh4bWvkY

 

Miu’s POV

I closed my eyes and buried my face into my pillow. I screamed, hard, but it wasn’t a terrified scream. Not a stressed out. I screamed, once, and it released everything. It released how I really felt about Gikwamg, how I realized I was indeed, in love with him. Images came back to me, and how he just said it. ‘I…I like you’ It repeats in my head. Like a simple point, I froze on the spot. I like you too Gikwang, I dared myself, I was going to say it, but someohow in such a short amount of time, it seemed like eternity before his face approached mine, and slowly my eyes drooped, I heard his breath, I felt it. My lips touched his and it was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I rolled around and shoved my head into my pillow, when I heard a knock on my door… weird. I stood up straight and pushed my hair out of my eyes. Nobody ever comes up to my room, ever. I probably heard wrong, maybe it was the wind. I lie down when I hear the knock again. ‘M-mwo?’ I ask loudly, the door slowly opens with both of my parents. I get a strange unwilling shock inside me, It was suspicious, first of all that they came to talk to me, and second of all, that it was both of them. I fidgeted a little bit and backed away on my bed a little. ‘Mwo ya…’ I say quietly. My mother puts on that fake, uncomfortable smile she’s had on her face since she was born. ‘We have good news for you!’ My dad says clapping his hands together. I always hated when they acted like this, so fake and superficially cheerful. I wish I knew my parents, are more than plastic people. I wish they loved me, I wish we had a relationship. Good news? At least it’s nothing bad.

‘What is it?’ I ask sighing from relief a little bit. My dad walks up and sits on my bed with my mum, how strange they’re getting this close. ‘Well…Your mother and I have been thinking it through and it seems as though you’re not your happiest here in-‘

‘I’m happy here’ I snap defensively, my eyes widen and words I don’t want to hear echoe through my head. Please don’t say we’re moving again, please don’t. ‘But we thought you disliked the school and-‘

‘I like the school, I have a friend now, I don’t want to go’ I say raising my voice a little. ‘Miu I’m sorry but we’ve already decided this’ my mother says, smiling annoyingly. ‘Without asking me?’ I say, raising my voice louder, they look at me, surprised. ‘Of course you didn’t ask me. You always decide things without my consent. When have you EVER asked me if I was happy here? Tell me that, when?’ I stare at them fiercly while I start to feel my hands shake. ‘You know it has nothing to do with my happiness, it’s about YOU AND YOUR STUPID MONEY’ I yell and they flinch a little. ‘Miu, don’t you DARE talk to us that way’ My mother says at my shouting. ‘I’M FINALLY COMFORTABLE SOMEWHERE, I’M ACCEPTED BY AT LEAST ONE PERSON’ I yell and my father walks out, he slams the door hard. My mother turns to me. ‘YOU UNGREATFUL BRAT’ she yells, before I open my mouth to speak, a hard palm slaps the side of my face. Tears run down my cheeks while i hold my face, wincing in pain.

‘we’re leaving in 3 days to Busan, pack your things quietly. And GET UP!’ My mother shouts. I let my hair droop over my face, let it stick to my face with the moistness on my cheeks. The slams the door and I later hear it lock. My phone buzzes and with one hand I press it open.

‘Miu (: do you want to go for ice cream tomorrow? Gikwang~’ I stare at the text long and hard. I let out a bolting scream. I hate my parents. I hate them. I let my tears droop out as I wipe  my cheeks fiercly.‘I’m sorry Gikwang’ I whisper to myself. I always thought I could be your friend, but I guess I have to leave, again. I won’t forget you.  

oh no...miu has to leave again...but we all know Miu is a fighter, will she really leave? or will she rebel and stay :o vote for your destiny! kekekek ~ READERS, WAE U NO COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMMENT THE OUT OF THIS FANFIC NOW, OR UBER RRRRRRRRR SLOW UPDATES! keke