A makeover?

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHHusuj2K3U

play it!

Gikwang’s POV

 

If I was going to have to try to do something before Doojoon… I had to act fast. Why wouldn’t Miu want him instead of me? He’s good looking and popular, both things I clearly am not. I rolled around on  my bed to think of the words I overheard on. ‘She likes Gikwang’ was it true? ‘Does Miu really like me?’ I muttered to myself. Does she know I like her? How and when will I have the guts to tell her? I started feeling butterflies In my stomach again. I hugged myself and turned. Putting one hand on my cheek, I was red hot. ‘What are you doing to me…’ I whispered to the ceiling. I close my eyes. We’re in the woods again, she sits close to me on the log, and the wind softly breezes through the air and makes her flow backwards, exposing her flawless face and beautiful complexion. I remember the first time she smiled at me. She looked so happy, with a wide smile showing all her her perfect white teeth, it was contagious and was able to spread happiness all over the area, just now, it had the ability to make me smile.

I sighed frustrated that I was so taken aback and unable to even talk to Miu regularly without sweating or looking away, now that I know she has feelings for me too. It could be a lie…but…I want to believe it, I really do. The door gently opens and I turn my head to find my mother. ‘Gikwang’ she says calmy. I sit up and she stands next to the bed with me, she sits comfortably. ‘I’m worried about you’ she says putting a hand on my back. ‘W-what? Why?’ I asked slightly worried myself. ‘Gikwang…you never listen to me anymore, you come home and you’re in a different world, you don’t even tell me anything anymore. You don’t even eat your food, you sit down and look up at the ceiling with a goofy look on your face’ my mum rambles on while I stand here looking at her with wide eyes. Was I really acting this way?

‘What’s the matter!? Is someone bothering you?’ She asks holding me tighter by my shirt. I loosen under her grip ‘Mum, n-no, No one is bothering me!’ I say almost laughing, but she looks at me seriously. ‘Gikwang don’t lie to me, what happened to you!’ She says a bit angry. ‘Mum I…I’m in love’ and just like that, with those words, I find myself dazing off again. ‘GIKWANG’ my mother shouts as I snap out of it. ‘I-it’s Miu, she’s just…she, she’s amazing’ I say with my mouth wide open, eye smiling. ‘OH THANK GOD’ My mother says so loud I flinch. She puts her arms around me and hugs me while singing. ‘M-mum, what are you-‘

‘I THOUGHT MY SON WAS GAY!’ My mother shouts holding my face in her hands tightly, she pinches and squeezes my cheeks. ‘MUM WHAT? I-I don’t- I LIKE GIRLS OKAY IM NOT GAY!’ I shout offendedly, she pinches me harder. ‘Aaaaaoww that hurts!’ I say trying to pull her off. ‘OH YOU’RE SO CUTE! IM SO HAPPY! I CAN HAVE GRANDCHILDREN’ She says and pulls me into an extremely tight hug. ‘Mummmmmmmm stooooooooooop’ I say trying to squirm out of her grip. ‘This girl, is she pretty? Can I meet her? What is she like?’ My mother asked curious, and I’m not going to lie, it was so nice seeing her this happy and excited.

‘N-no, she’s just my friend…’ I say rubbing my cheeks and looking down blushing. ‘She is for NOW!’ My mother said and slapped my . ‘Yah! Umma what are you doing!!’ I say rubbing that too. ‘You MUST impress this girl, Mia is it? What is her name? Is her family wealthy? Does she like you?’ She bombards me. ‘Ah umma stop! It’s miu! Park Miu’ I say blushing, by the thought of her. ‘Let’s be honest Gikwang, there is a lot of room for improvement in your appearance’ my mother says making me stand up. ‘M-mwo? Are you calling your own son unattractive?’ I say straightening my clothes and rubbing the skin she pinched. ‘Aniyo sweetheart, I know!’ My mother says with a suspicious idea, she rubs her chin and examines me up and down. ‘W-what…’ I say warry of what she is going to say next.

‘That’s it, I’m bringing you to your aunt Min Jung’ She says clapping her hands together. ‘But you hate her, and why?’ I ask confused, pulling my glasses up. ‘Yes but she is a beautician, surely she can give you a free make over.’ She says smiling crazily. ‘What!! A makeover? Mwo?! Am I a girl or something?’ I say moving away, but my mother grabs me and pulls me out of the house with her. ‘We’re going to aunt Min Jung!’ She chants while I grunt annoyed. 

 

readers! what do you think :) you all seemed to like my gif spam keke <3 I chose this song because im starting to LOVE A PINK <3 especially jung eun ji who is miu in this fic :]] kwang is going to get a MAKEOVER?? OMO !! :o 
have this adorable PARK MIU <3


SHE IS SO CUTE I LOVE HER I WANA SQUISH HER, ITS THE PERFECT MIU <3 hehehe please comment my lovely readers <3