Me.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Gikwang’s POV

The bell rings and everyone packs their things. I set my pencils into my bag in order when Miu faces me. ‘Are you free right now?’ she asks me. I nod silently. ‘Let’s continue this in the library’ before I can agree, I watch her walk out of the classroom. In the corner of my eye I feel glares from the 3 girls sitting across me. Ignore it. Ignore. But I hear their footsteps. I shut myself out and put on my backpack, ready to walk away. ‘Where do you think you’re going?’ Ji eun asks with a tone of sarcasm. The funny thing is that I’ve known her since I was 3, and she was still never my friend, and I still don’t have the guts to say something back. I look in the separate direction and stand there until they will move away. ‘Does little Gikwang have a crush on the new girl?’ Sunyoung shoves my shoulder. ‘Just because she had nowhere else to sit’ the other one nastily giggles.

‘Yah’ I hear a strong voice from the front of the classroom. They all turn to face her, and so do I. Miu rolls her eyes and walks up to the 3 girls and me. ‘Library, remember?’ she says to me and I feel a hand tug on my sleeve, and pull my wrist forward. Sub consciously I follow her. ‘Guess we were wrong about you, looks like you’re a nerd, just like him’ Ji eun spits out directing to Miu. She lets go off my sleeve and turns back to the group. She walks up to the leader, Ji eun. She’s not lacking confidence despite that she’s clearly smaller than them. ‘Correct, I’m a complete nerd. Well done Ji eun, you want a cookie for that?’ she says standing close to her face. Ji eun makes a face and Miu smirks. ‘Pick on me, not on him’ She says, mouthing her words slowly.  

‘As you wish’ Sunyoung replies, confidently folding her arms. Miu snickers. ‘This should be fun’ a little wink escapes her eye,  She turns and walks to the end of the classroom to the door. ‘Libary’ she states, directs to me, I nod and follow after her to the library.

Miu’s POV

He obediently sits across me on the table when I can tell he’s willing so say something. ‘Why are you looking at me like that?’ I simply ask. He sniffs pulling up his glasses, looking anywhere but at me. He pauses for a few seconds before answering ‘Well…Why did you stand up for me?’ I push my fringe out of my face and turn my page. ‘Why, you don’t feel special do you?’ I say, clearly joking. He seriously shakes his head at me.  ‘Well…Because I hate seeing people get pushed around’ I whisper, seeing as we’re in a library. Yeah, that’s why I defended him…Because I hate seeing people like that…that’s…the only reason…right?

‘Thankyou Miu’ I look up at him from my books, he looks at me sweetly with a tiny smile. ‘I-It was nothing’ I say brushing my cheek, why are you getting nervous? He’s just some nerd miu, and you were just being kind. The kind and thoughtful person you are. I dig into my sheets and start analysing more on the bohr structure.

Gikwang’s POV

After an hour or more, I tried to get into these ionic bonds, but I kept thinking back at before, and why Miu defended me. She doesn’t even know me. Whatever the reason, it felt nice that once, just once someone cared.  Wait a second, Gikwang, don’t be stupid. She even told you she didn’t care, it was just irritating her. Right…I’ll still appreciate it and be thankful. I know the kind of crap she’s about to get. she doesn’t know what people here are capable of, many students have left the school due to extreme bullying. I peeked at Miu, doing her work, so concentrated.  She’s quite smart, and straight forward, kind of in a mean way, but I guess it’s better that way than letting everyone step all over you. In other words, me.

 

_______________MY LOVELY READERS___________________-
Comment please! otherwise...

NOOOOOOOOO JUST KIDDING!!!