I like your..dancing

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4zCOHFrLVY

play it baby~

 

Gikwang’s POV

I decided to take a break. I paused the music and heard a cough, around me. It scared me, I flinched and Instantly scanned the room, it sounded like it came from the corridor. I shifted my eyes to the door, and suddenly I locked with someone else’s. I couldn’t see clearly, but it looked like a girl. I heard a huge thump in my chest, as if my heart just dropped. Could it…someone was watching me? Nervous and unable to think, I slowly walk to the door and drag the door open, I can peek through it.

The girl hid her face with her hands, there was a large scarf around. It suddenly came to me, it was the same person as on the bus. I focused my eyes, that hair, those hands, the uniform…

‘Miu?’ I asked with no confidence, I felt like I was sinking in shyness. What’s happening to me… Miu pulls the scarf down slowly, and the fakest look on her face appears. ‘O-Oh hey Gikwang…w-what are you…doing here…’ she says trying to act surprised, come on Miu, don’t. It suddenly comes to me, what I said to  myself. Oh my god, am I really confessing to her today? Tonight? Soon? ,,,now?

‘I…might ask you the same question, if that’s okay…’ I say holding the door I look down and feel my cheeks getting red hot. It was the first time I was in front of someone like this, In a wifebeater, in my cap, so sweaty and disgusting. She’ll think I’m dirty and be all grossed out…she probably finds me extremely unattractive right now, but it’s not likeI knew…someone was watching me. ‘Well…I just…’ she says and slowly gets up, until she’s at my height, she rubs her neck and slowly looks up. ‘Do I really have to explain myself?’ she says. We both laugh awkwardly, and quietly. My heart races fast and I really believe I’ll do this. ‘Miu…d-did you …follow me here, by any chance?’ I quietly say, a feel myself shift a tiny bit closer. Her eyes seem to be slowly blinded by the lights. ‘Yeah…’ it’s like she shamefully admits it. ‘And…were you…watching me?’ I ask, she looks up at me. And I see a small smile in her face, it lifts me up with joy.

‘yeah, I was’ she says less embarrassed, but still red, and cuter than ever. Miu was watching…me? A mix of honoured and beautiful feelings…confused me. Does Miu really like me? I couldn’t get it to pass through my head. ‘but-‘

‘I like your dancing’ she says, I see her smile. But she notices the look on my face, the look I know I’m giving. I look worried, and in love, because I am. That’s what I am, a fool in love, right? ‘Really?’ I ask and she laughs lightly, she pokes my stomach and I amusedly touch it. I look down and back up at her, she smiles at me like an angel, and like that…it wasn’t awkard, at all.

‘Yes, really stupid’ she says shoving me gently. My heart keeps racing and the lump in my throat comes back, I’m really doing this.

‘I like your dancing’ she repeats and she still seems shy.

‘I…I like you

I say softly, and with those words that unexplainably came out of my mouth. She stares at me, with a dumbfounded, and surprised face. I can’t believe I just said that, and I can’t believe I’m not afraid, of her, of rejection. I look into her eyes and she looks into mine, they start to glisten and the words go through my mind again. What I’ve just said. ‘I…I like you’ I said softly. Without thinking, I’m listening to my heart, and my body shifts closer to her. More like my head, my face, her eyes start to relax as my face becomes closer, closer to hers. My heart is pounding loudly, I can’t stop. The blood going through my veins is racing fast, filling me with adrenaline. I believe I’m shaking when I’m so close to her, it’s that moment, we’re back at the woods and I felt her breathe on me, my eyes locked onto hers and at the same time admiring her lips, observing them, wishing I was on them.

But this time there’s no branch that interrupts this moment, there’s no one to come in the way, there’s no way I’m letting it pass. I’m not leaving this place without kissing you, Miu. She softly closes her eyes and I feel my eyelids droop aswell, Do I know what I’m doing? Absolutely not. But my face becomes closer, and closer, when slowly and carefully, I feel , her lips press onto mine gently. It was her that moved closer and my heart stopped right there. It felt like heaven. Lips that felt just like the inside of a rose. I reach out and try to think, but right now isn’t the moment. She tightens her lips tinily against mine, a generous and fulfilling feeling. That I’m really here, standing so close to you, cheek to cheek, kissing you soflty. I thought my lips were dry, my mouth, but this feeling is the best I’ve ever felt in my life. I can definitely say my first kiss was…amazing. Maybe not the reason I’m here, but because it’s with you, park Miu, and because of the sensation it’s giving me.

With hurt inside me, I feel her lips slowly drag away and she parts slowly from me. I feel her breathe once again, and I look at her deeply, trying to contain a smile on my face. ‘I like …you too’ she says, and by that, we take a small pause to look at each other, she breaks into a large smile, she laughs a little too. It made me crumble into little pieces, on how happy I was. I smile and laugh, when feeling my face coming closer to her again. I feel a hand on my neck, and a grip on my arm. I love it, and I want to feel it forever.

Once again, she slowly approaches me and this heavenly feeling comes back. Her sweet candy like lips gently and softly crush mine.

 

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so6ExplQlaY

 this is a nicer song to read it with though...

 

 

 

 

 

BUT KJAKDLJLKDJHKJDHKDL ARE YOU HAPPY?? THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED RIGHT>??
LOLOLOL OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG THEY KISSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!



LOL SORRY ABOUT THAT I LIKE THIS GIF


CAN U BELIEVE IT

I CANT!


oh and did you guys see gikwang's new twitter selca

forever in love with him <3

hehehe ~ bye bye!