A new school, a new day, again.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

PLEASE BEAR WITH THE FIRST CHAPTER. I KNOW IT SOUNDS BORING BUT I PROMISE THE STORY GETS GOOD AT ABOUT CHAPTER 2 :)

 

Miu's POV

I’m not a mean person. I’m actually quite cheerful when you get to know me. I’m not one of those girls that warn people ‘HEY, you don’t want to mess with Miu!’ Because first of all, I’m not a bully, and second of all, It’s hard to intimidate people when your name sounds like something a cat says. I often have my hair in a ponytail and I’m pretty average looking. No, really, I’m not one of those modest girls that say that for attention, I’m honestly average. I used to love making friends, until my father moved me around so much, it was a new school every year, or every few months. So if you’re wondering why my usual happy self is gone, it’s because I’m sick of being transported all over asia. I want to stay where I started, and here I am, starting my first day of a new school, again.

Same old, same old. People are friendly, if you’re friendly first. People talk to you, if you talk to them first. People sit with you, if you ask them first, people will basically be nice if you follow their steps. Sorry, I’m a bit tired of this pattern. This time, instead of getting attached to people I’ll probably say goodbye to in a few months, the easiest way to blend will definitely be to make myself invisible…but if someone attacks me, I’m ready to jump them.

Sunyoung’s POV

We’re expecting new students, and since the teacher counts on us, I’ll try my best to welcome them. I’m not gonna lie, I am a bit of a . Meaning if the students have common sense and follow my guide, they will merily survive in this hell called school. Basically, if you mix with the nerds, you’re lost.

‘Class, please welcome our new students! This is Lee Taemin, Lee Sunkyu, and Park Miu’ The class laughs quietly while a clap starts from the back of the room. Examining the newbies, they all look fairly normal, the two boys are cute, while the girl look’s awkward and shy. She doesn’t look very interested, but that will all change with the help of my friends.

 

Miu’s POV

Some girl got up and introduced us, which was pretty awkward because we had to stand there and well look happy and eager to learn, which I am, eager to learn. As soon as she finishes, we’re told to take our seats, and gladly we’re given separate ones, choosing one would have been awkward too. I overuse that word, awkward. I gladly walk down to the room feeling eyes on me, but I look straight because I’m used to it. No, not because I’m beautiful (although I like to think I could be) but because people just love to stare at the newbies, and make them uncomfortable too. Until I finish school that’s all I’ll ever be…a newbie.

I take out my sketch pad and start doodling, the class is over soon…and lunch is next. What I dreaded was that even though ‘making friends’ friends being temporary people to hang out with until I’m dragged out of the country because of my dad’s job, was that I had to sit with someone instead of looking like a loner, which  didn’t necessarily mind.  Being a loner isn’t bad, it’s just…lonesome.

The bell rings and on the way to the library. Someone taps on my shoulder, it’s the girl who introduced us. I just look at the spot where she taps me, I must look unfriendly because she looks  uncomfortable ‘Hey, Miu right?’ I nod. ‘You want to sit with me and my friends?’ I know, I’m not sticking to my plan but, I’m not just gonna say no! I smile happily and wonder to the table. ‘Annyeong Miu’ They all greet me. I sit and realise, everyone is pretty nice, maybe I’ll like it here after all.

 

Sunyoung’s POV

Lunch was over and after spending it with Miu and my crew, I realised that she’s pretty cool. You get the vibe off her that she’s kind of mean, but really she’s just quiet and does nothing to please other, which I admire. I like her. ‘Hey, you’re coming to chemistry, right?’ I ask her, she nods. I’m sitting with Ha eun, but she can sit beside us I suppose. Miu is definitely heading up the popularity scale with our help, she’ll owe me BIG TIME someday.

One of the most annoying and stupid girls of our grade passes by, Taeyeon. ‘Yah, loser’ I call out to her. She reluctantly turns to me. ‘You look particularly ugly today’ I bluntly say while my crew laugh behind me, except there’s one laugh I haven’t heard, Miu’s. Taeyeon walks off with tears in her eyes, as usual. I shrug an uncomfortable glare from the corner of my eye, and we walk to class.

 

Hello new readers ~



t
his is my new fanfic ^^ You may know me from my other one Love in a different language, which Isn't finished yet! :O So maybe I know you if you're reading this, in that case, HI! and if you're new, I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS <3 come for a hug. This chapter is boring RIGHT?? Don't worry!! ~~ I promise next one is better. THANKYOU FOR READING HEHE