I like her.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Miu’s POV

‘I have to stop this’ I told myself walking down the empty corridor. ‘Lee Gikwang is your friend, your friend only. Lee Gikwang is JUST a friend’ I say quietly to myself, opening my locker and shoving my books in my bag. ‘Just a friend, and you musn’t have feelings for him Miu’ I say. Before closing it and locking, I frown give myself a facepalm. ‘Who are you trying to fool miu’ I angrily mouth to myself again.

Doojoon’s POV

She likes Gikwang? THE NERD? WHAT THE ? I GIVE HER SO MUCH ATTENTION, SHE SHOULD LIKE ME BY NOW! I sighed and punched a locker in this quiet area. It’s clear that, Miu  hates me. But that’s okay, I can change that as soon as I get rid of the nerd. I wondered why she did that, speak so loudly. No one was around, she thought, but I sure was. And I heard everything, It would be smart for you to stop thinking out loud Miu, it makes things a lot easier for me to beat up your friend. As soon as Miu closes her locker and walks out still muttering things, I close the door behind me and spot my target across the hallway. Nerd, there you are.

Gikwang’s POV

I was happy for the rest of the day. Even after Ji eun tripped me and I almost broke my nose. It was okay, because I still had chemistry to look forward to, with Miu. I walk down quietly when I feel two rough, strong hands push me against the wall. I’m greeted by an angry Doojoon. He breathes loudly in my face as though he’s been running, and I stand back whilst being pinned against the hard cold wall through my collar. I gulp and swallow while I wait for him to hurt me, forever unaware of why he hated me.

‘You, what’s your relationship with Park Miu?’ He snaps in a question. I stare at him for a few seconds. ‘Miu…is my f-friend’ I say speaking without thinking. Just joking doojoon, miu Is the girl I’m completely and utterly in love with. ‘You like her, don’t you?’ he says tightening his grip. I look at him and something comes to me. An idea. He’s punched me and provoked me so many times, countless times. I wonder what happens if I stand up to him, while even when I don’t , and never have, he still ends up hurting me. Why don’t I just stand up for myself just once, since it has the same outcome as doing nothing?

‘What if I do?’ I say to him, perfectly calm. I’m not one bit scared, I know he’ll hurt me in the end so why not challenge things a bit for once. ‘What did you say to me?’ he says quietly but furious he slowly lets go off my grip, but, not in the best way. ‘What if I said I do like Miu’ I spoke clearly. ‘Then I would beat the   out you’ he says gritting his teeth. Someone has anger management! ‘Well you’re going to do that anyway, am I right?’ I said to him simply, I shrugged. He stood back off me for a minute and it seems he was thinking hard. He didn’t look as angry anymore. ‘whatever, answer my question nerd’ he orders. I simply obey, just to make things easier. ‘Correct, I like Miu. I like her as more than just a friend. She makes me smile and I want her to be my girlfriend. I want to go to the park with her and have a picnic, I want to hug her and kiss her cheeks and tell her she’s adorable’ I say smiling widely, suddenly happy from the thought of all those things. ‘…That’s…so ing cheesy’ he plainly says, his face was a mix from confusion and disgust. ‘Everyone is entitled to their own opinion’ I fairly say, smiling at Doojoon. ‘Well…back off because she doesn’t like you…a-and she’s going to be my girlfriend soon…we’ll go for picnics and do all that cheesy you want to do with her’  He said looking at me up and down.

‘Really’ I say.

‘yeah! Really’ he confidently says, but not really. He’s intimidated because I stood up for once, and he hasn’t even punched me yet. I’m impressed.

‘Well I hope that goes well for you. It’s a bit of an inconvenience that Miu just happens to hate your existence, don’t you think?’ I said, still smiling, it started to annoy him.

‘She hates my existence?!’ he says offended.

‘I’m afraid so’ I scratch my head and look up awkwardly. I suddenly felt bad for him and for once in…ever, I was the superior person in an, almost argument.

‘Well you better stay away because I can’t do anything with your nerdy ugly face in the way, OKAY?” he says loudly as if he needs to convince himself, or anyone. It was just us two in the hall. Nerdy ugly face? Was he in primary school?

‘This should be fun’ I say quietly, I laugh once and just like that, I’m loosened from his grip and I proudly walk away. As I’m about to reach the end of the corridor, I hear one last voice.

‘YAH, LEE GIKWANG, YOU STAY FROM PARK MIU! SHE’LL BE MINE, YOU’LL SEE!’ he shouts angrily across the empty space. I turn once and look at him.

‘YOU’LL HAVE TO HAVE YOUR LITTLE PICNIKS ALONE, ARASSO?’ he shouts at me. I try to keep in a laugh, who would have known Yoon Doo Joon, the most popular boy in the school, would be threatning me for the only friend I ever had? And in such a condescending way, it was funny how he thought I would agree. ‘No way’ I said quietly to myself.

‘YAH LEE GIKWANG, WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME? COME SAY IT HERE’ he shouted. I kept in laughs and walked away.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW ANNOYING I CANT GET RID OF THIS TEXT!! ~-~ but what do you think my readers? and THANKYOU FOR THE COMMENTS <3 and im glad most of you like my gif spams EHHEHEEH


here is some y gikwang