I need you here with me..

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is9MBKneGNY

Miu’s POV

 

I stared at my phone. I cried, I let the tears run down my face. I weeped and threw my pillows all around my room. I banged on the door. They’ve locked me in. Are they stupid? I have a window on the bottom floor. Sobbing hard, I took my largest bag, and shoved everything I could inside. It didn’t fit much, but I knew it would be enough for now. It was late, and dark. My phone was nearly out of battery, and I had nowhere to go. But anywhere was better, better than here. I wiped my face rapidly and felt the burn on the side of my face, where my mother brutally hit me. It didn’t just hurt physically, it hurt that she had the courage to do that, and no shame to apologize, or take it back. I’d take it to the grave with me.

I quietly opened my window, and looked back at my room one last time. Will I really never come back? No, there’s still not enough. I have to bring more with me, and when I get the chance, I’ll come back if I need to. I stepped out, it was dark and raining roughly. Where am I going to go? I closed the window, and as I took steps away from my house, from my so called ‘home’ I realized, soon enough I’ll have to go back. I thought long and hard as I walked around my street, will I leave…or will I come back? I will know in time. I can’t decide it yet, I can’t tell myself I’ll be running away from my ‘family’ just yet.

I sat on the bench. I flip up my phone, with almost no battery at all. The rain becomes heavier and my screen begins to be filled with light raindrops that hit the floor forcefully. It’s so cold and I’m drenched. The only person I want my by side is the one that can easily make me forget everything. The one that always comes to me when I ask them to, no matter what. I scroll through my messages slowly, my hands shake from the cold and my phone nearly slips out of my hands, I find his name.

‘help me’ I typed first. My tears kept coming back and another sob escaped me. Before I could type anything else, the message sends and my phone turns off from lack of battery. I cry and cover my face, letting myself sink into the bench. He won’t find me here. I’ll have to sleep on the street, before someone comes around and takes me, or robs me. I stretch my thin jacket around myself and hugged my own arms, I cried loudly. He won’t find me here. I have no home, and I’m alone. My parents don’t love me. They don’t love me.

I get drowsy and find myself slowly falling, I can’t feel my body other than drops of water lightly and slowly drenching my entire body, soaking my clothes. I shake forcefully from the cold, it rattles me and I hug myself, clamping my eyes hard I feel more tears escape me. Just when I feel myself slowly dying, an arm curls around me. I don’t flinch, and I hope and pray that it won’t be a stranger. I feel a warm jacket placed on top of me, when two arms pull me up slowly. I find my eyes still clamped hard and my feet barely able to keep me up. I feel myself collapsing but I’m brought close into the person’s arms. I let out a soft wince when the coldness slowly leaves me and the strong arms hold me close. The figure is bulky and muscly, and the scent of them was different.

I knew who it was, the only person that would come after me at this time. I hugged him tight and let my tears stain his thin shirt, he felt different this time. ‘I just want to be loved’ I cried, sniffing in between words, I could hardly talk. The arms loosened before becoming tighter. My head rests on his chest. ‘I j-just want someone to l-love me’ I sobbed, I cried. ‘W-why is that so hard’ I said raising my voice. ‘I only h-have you, G-gikwang’ I stuttered, crying and weeping loudly. I felt so comforted at this very moment, even though I knew now why he didn’t say a word, I didn’t question. I felt drowsy and my eyes slowly drifted back down. ‘I only have Gikwang’ I said in a whisper. ‘I’m taking you home’ I heard a voice, it wasn’t Gikwangs, maybe he had a cough? I couldn’t think, I was drifting into sleep. ‘No…anywhere but there’ I sobbed. It was hardly heard through this heavy rain, and then words I couldn’t explain escaped me.

‘I love you, G-gikwang’

I sobbed onto his chest. Somehow, he said nothing, and just  then I hadn’t realized what I’d just said, I hadn’t realized how much I meant it. My body felt lighter and in seconds, a drowsy sleep came between me and my consciouns. I fell asleep knowing, I was safe in his arms, and I’d hopefully wake up, in a happier place too. 

 

OMO.................WHO IS THIS MYSTERIOUS BOY??? IS IT GIKWANG?? il make u guess haha ~ YAH!! readers stop nagging me because this is the sad part!! a story has to have a sad part ( well mine does lool) this is how it is so accept it ok!! XD well  i mean, it would be so boring if i end it here, gikwang and miu are happily ever after..........youll get your happy ending, AFTER The sad bit, ok?? keke. COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So who is this boy? have you guessed?

image
byeyeomm~~