Miu...

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

 

Gikwang’s POV

After class, Miu left straight away. ‘Miu!’ I said as I packed my books, but as the class becomes empty, I feel someone’s prescence behind me. It scares me, because I know who it is. And he’s going to hurt me. I won’t put up with this now, I take my books quickly and shove them in my bag. I look up to head to the door, but out of nowhere, Yong Junhyung slams it closed. He smirks at me whilst standing it front of it. ‘Going somewhere?’ he asks sneakily, I gulp and take a small step back, I hear a snicker behind me, footsteps. I keep looking forward until I bump into a tall and bulky body. I flinch and turn back, Yoon Doo Joon smiles at me, and it frightens me.

After hearing their conversation the other day, they planned this. I should have seen it coming. I look at him, and as I take a step back from him, I end up facing Junhyung. There’s no way out of  this now. ‘We want to make a deal with you’ Junhyung coldly speaks, but it’s more of an order , rather than a question. ‘You listen carefully prince charming’ Yoon doojoon says as he corners me on the wall. ‘Just because you’re…not repugnant to look at anymore’ he chooses his words wisely, and I would roll my eyes at his stupid insults, but if I did he’d probably punch me. ‘It doesn’t mean that you can mess with us’ He says with his face close to mine. Intimidated, I gulp and try to look in a different direction. Messed with them? When have I EVER messed with them? ‘And by messing with us, we mean messing with Miu’ He says. Everything that comes out of their mouths becomes more and more…ridiculous, it makes no sense.

I thought to quick, I should have shut up. ‘Since when do youown Miu?’ I ask closening my face to his, he backs for a minute and exchanges a look with Junhyung. I know what kind of look it is. The ‘oh no he did not’ kind. . Doojoon rises his hand and curls it into a fast, that brutally punches the side of my face at full speed. I groan and cover my jaw with my hand, falling to the ground. My eyes are closed and I can taste the  blood. It seeps out of my mouth and soon enough I feel myself feeling dozy. I thought I couldn’t feel worse, when two strong arms pull up my entire body with force, by the collar of my shirt. They drag me up the wall, my entire weigh while my body could be asleep. This time I see a blurry Junhyung raising his fist. I flinch and the blood trickles down my chest to stain my white shirt. ‘Yah, don’t’ I hear surprisingly

It’s Doojoon’s voice. ‘What do you mean ‘don’t’?! You want that girl or not?’ Junhyung angrily answers. ‘She won’t want me if she knows we did this’ Doojoon says, he somehow sounds…sad? ‘You could have mentioned that before we knocked him out’ Junhyung says and he lets go off my body. I slam hard onto the floor and felt a sharp pain in my ribs. I groand and held them, almost choking on blood. ‘Yah, he’s not knocked out is he?’ Doojoon says, he lifts me up again, but this time I feel myself falling asleep. ‘YAH, GIKWANG’ Junhyung shouts.

Doojoon’s POV

Holy , I didn’t even punch him that hard and he ing passed out AGAIN. Why do I keep doing this? If Miu finds out…she’s really going to kill me. She’ll never like me if she finds out, she’ll hate me. Hell, she already does. Gikwang will obviously tell her, and if he doesn’t, which I’ll make sure he won’t, She’ll know it’s me. No one messes with him anymore because he became a model overnight. Lee Gikwang, even by doing nothing, you still annoy the out of me. Everybody loves you all of the sudden, including the girl I want, My girl, Miu. Until the day you really cause some , I’ll have you know, You don’t want to with me.

‘What do we do with him now?’ Junhyung says and he kicks Gikwang once, he doesn’t move. ‘I don’t know’ I say rubbing my head. We really shouldn’t have done this. ‘Do we just leave him here?’ he asks me. ‘Yah, are you an idiot?’ I snap at him. ‘What else do you wanna do? Take him to the nurse and explain why he’s in this state? You wanna hide him somewhere? Bury him?’ He ridiculously suggests. ‘I’ll bring him to our place’ I say and lift him up on one side. ‘And do WHAT to him?’ Junhyung asks with a disgusted look on his face. ‘Yah ert, I’ll help him’ I said reluctantly. ‘Knocking out a guy unconscious and taking him to the dorm? It sounds like kidnapping. Like a ual gay murder case’ I slap his shoulder and he laughs. ‘Arasso we’ll take him to the dorm, but why the did you want to do this if you want to help him now?’ he says helping my carry him, this kid is heavy, and he’s not even fat. ‘When do I ever know what I’m doing Junhyung?’ I ask cheekily, he smirks and we walk to the dorm.

 

OTL! LEAVE GIKWANG ALONE YOU BULLIES ;_;