This is it.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Miu’s POV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCwAF8zKgeM&feature=related

‘Hey…you’re Miu right?’ A boy asks me. His voice was harsh and rough, I imagined his looks would be too. But I didn’t look up to him. ‘…um-‘

‘Yeah’ I said bluntly, staring down at my text book. It was like being in my old school all over again. Except there was no one sitting next to me, and everyone was a bit nicer. Too bad I wanted to be a and not make any friends. ‘Can I sit with you?’ he asks. I become annoyed and glance at him. ‘No.’ I reply dryly. He had bloodshot eyes and dyed red hair, and as soon as I answered he gave me a dirty look and walked away. No one can sit next to me. Because I hate everyone.

The class is quieting down slowly, meaning our teacher was probably coming down into the room. I flipped my pages and darted around the words, I couldn’t concentrate on anything. I could only think of him. Of what he’d be doing right now. Of what people would be doing to him. How they would treat him, talk to him. Push him around, hurt him. I slammed my clenched fist on  the table and clammed my eyes tight together. I couldn’t cry. Not here. Not now.

‘Class, everyone meet our new student’ It sounded like the words I once heard when I was new, in the hell of school. I didn’t care and had no will to please anyone, I didn’t want friends, I didn’t want to socialise. ‘He’s just moved here from Seoul, I hope you all welcome him warmly’ I flickered my eyes up when I heard seoul, as this new student might have the same background as me.

My heart stopped when I immediately pulled up from my seat at the back of the class. It made a loud sound which caught everyone to stare at me, but I was frozen. I couldn’t believe my eyes. ‘Hello Everyone, My name is Lee Gikwang. Please take good care of me’ I gasped for air when he was the only person who hadn’t acknowledged my loud prescence when I stared at him. He bowed straight after his short and warm speech, and on his way back up, that’s when his eyes met mine.

‘Lee Gikwang..you’ I whispered to myself when he started to react. Of course, he knew, and I knew, the reason he was here, was because of me. There was no surprise in his face, instead, a short smile and his cheeks rose up to reveal those moon like shapes in his eyes, the ones that made my heart tremble and as soon as I saw it, my insides started melting. ‘Gikwang, you may sit with Miu over there’ she points at the empty seat next to me, and he gladly starts walking down the class. Chatter started again but not in my head, not in my ears.

He sits down, just casually as if it’s completely normal that he’s somehow in Busan, in my school, with me, He turns to face me and has that slightly tinted pink on his cheeks, and that smile I loved. My mouth was hung open and I still couldn’t believe it, he…he was really here. ‘Hi, I’m gikwang’ He holds his hand out to me as he talks chirpily. ‘Nice to meet you’ he smiles. I didn’t understand. ‘Gikwang…how did you-‘ as soon as I moved my mouth to talk, his two fingers covered my lips with warmness. ‘Ssshhh’ he says letting out a sneaky wink.

‘I told you it wasn’t the end’

His hand travels to my cheek and pulls me forward, and with a class full of people,

Lee Gikwang leaned me in and pressed his soft lips against mine. 

 

Thankyou to everyone who enjoyed this fanfic, thanks for reading!