Uh oh

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Gikwang’s POV

I guess I must have felt light headed, because I woke up in the nurse’s office. I didn’t remember much of what had just happened, so I asked her. ‘Sorry but…how did I get here?’ I asked politely. ‘Oh you’re awake!’ She says bringing me a glass of water. ‘The small girl with brown hair brought you back up, she was with mr Yoon.’ She calmy says. Small girl with brown hair? It sounds like someone familiar. I smiled to myself and even felt myself slightly blushing. Taking another sip of my water, I was fine to continue the rest of the day. I hope no one had taken my chocolates although that would be unlikely.

I found Miu in a corner sitting on a bench, she stood there staring at a wall. She didn’t look okay. ‘Miu!’ I joyfully called out but she doesn’t turn around. I walk up and sit next to her. ‘Hi miu’ I greet. She looked concentrated and suddenly surprised when she saw me. ‘Ohh Hey Gikwang’ she said slowly, she looked worried…what happened? ‘Are you feeling okay?’ she asked me cautiously. ‘Yes I feel so much better now…I’m sorry you had to bring me to the nurse…’ I say scratching my head. ‘N-no it’s fine I wanted to’ and with those words, I stopped a little, not remembering the last time miu said something nice to me.

‘Thankyou’ I say with a smile. She turns to me and quickly snaps her head back. ‘It was nothing’ she shortly says. But to me it was. I look down at her hands. ‘Why is your sleeve dirty?’ I ask rhetorically. Of course I know it’s because she wiped the crap off of my locker. I smiled once again to the thought of it when…wait a second. She stutters for an answer when I suddenly remember someone cleaned my locker today too…it could have been the same person to leave the chocolates…was that person…miu?

‘Ohh I uhh fell’ she says quickly with a nervous smile.

‘Are you alright?’ I ask not helping myself to smile. ‘I’m fine!’ she snaps getting up. Miu walks away into the next class while I just sit here and watch her leave. I know I shouldn’t be because of the position I’m in…but all these things she’s doing for me, I can’t help but wonder why she does them. I cup my chin in my hands and sigh. Oh miu, you’re really confusing me.

 

Jessica’s POV

I am sick of this . At this point, I’m willing to do anything to get rid of her. It seems there’s NOTHING I can do to piss her off. I’ve already gotten people to vandalise everything that she owns, even her stupid nerd friend. We’ve taken her stuff, we’ve thrown things at her, we’ve sent her hate mail, but she still looks…Happy. It only took us about a week to see Gikwang depressed. And then it hit me. The one very good way to make Park Miu miserable, take the only thing she owns. Gikwang.

I set my eyes on Ji eun as she reaplies her make up. ‘Jessica why are you looking at me like that?’ she says. ‘Oh no, she has ANOTHER idea’ Hyoyeon speaks. This is going to be SO easy.

 


DO NOT BE FOOLED BY JESSICA'S AEGYO. she's my snsd bias but in this she's the biiiiiiiiiitch. I love her with my all though <3 (not as much as miu or kwang though hehe) if you are lost in any way, basically sica wants to take miu away from kwang ^^ COMMENT!