White day.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9M_eQ824vg&playnext=1&list=PLEC3131888EF24A31

im back readers :) this is a sweet chappie so listen to the song ~ it adds to the sweetness hehe.

Miu’s POV

I got up extra early today, to do my hair and makeup. There was no reason for it, I just wanted to look nice today. So I slipped on a new uniform, except for the dirty sleeve I used to clean Gikwang’s locker, it was my own shirt so I guess I should just wear it. On the way I was still early, but seeing that he always was too, I came just a liiiiiiiitle bit earlier. The halways were full of smug couples all over themselves, and of ugly girls getting rejected too. It was all very funny and I would have loved to watch but, instead I went over to his Locker. It was a really quiet area with not much people in it, I guess that’s where he chose to have his locker. I double checked to see if my chocolates were in there, and there was a bit of mud on the outside so I quickly wiped it too. I hear footsteps so Immidetly I ran out of there.

Luckily the desk is a very good place to hide. The door creeks open and somehow, it’ pretty exctiting when you’re hiding from someone. Like you’re in a movie or something!  Gikwang gently closes the door behind him and pushes his bag off his shoulders, he sets it down on the floor and like usual his face Is sad. He looks bored and dull, like he’s not looking forward to the day. I hope it all changes when he opens his locker…

Gikwang’s POV

I got to school early, as usual. I slip my bag off and take out the books I might not need today. My locker looks clean again and I smile to myself thinking it could have been Miu again. I turn the angle of my locker and it creeks open, grabbing the books I look inside and there’s something shiny at the bottom of it. I blink twice and push my glasses up. What the…My hand reaches in and I manage to take out…a little silver box in the shape of a heart. I stare at it in my hand for just a few seconds, thinking…No…Could this be…from a girl? No, it can’t be. It’s probably a joke, maybe bugs will come out of it when I open this. I stand back and pull it away from me as far as possible

I close one eye and reluctantly open the box, when nothing happens. ‘oh’ I murmur to myself. I bring it back up to me. There’s chocolates inside, little silver ones wrapped with light paper, they’re all different flavour and came with a little chart too. Instantly I felt my heart warm up a little, it was so nice and a feeling I’d never gotten before…These are really for me? ‘Maybe it’s a mistake…’ I think. Maybe they were for someone else, until I find a little note in the corner of the pretty box. It’s pink with hearts written all over it, I get a little touch of excitement while unwrapping it when I get to the bottom of it.

‘Dear Gikwang,

You’re cute, I like you’

It says. I couldn’t believe it. My heart started racing and a smile instantly crept up on my face, I could feel myself blushing too. I read it over and over again, looking through all the chocolates. I was so touched, no one had ever done something for me, and to think there was a girl out there that thought I was cute, that liked me, made me so happy. I was happy. Really happy. I folded back the note into the little box and safely set it back inside my bag. I hope it wasn’t a joke, or because someone felt sorry for me…

In a million ways I wondered ‘Who…did this?’ and in another little way, I secretly hoped it was the only person in my mind.

 

gasp ! does someone have a crush?