Where are we going?

We fell in love in little words and steps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4fGroP2mLw

Miu’s POV

I flip up my phone as I sit on the bus stop. Where is he? I shouldn’t have left so quickly but, Gikwang always follows me when I do, and he even called my name. Except I always ignore that too, until he catches up with me. I sighed. Maybe he’s really just tired of my games, of my meanness and attitude. I should start being a bit nice. I searched through my contacts. ‘Gikwang, I’m bored.  Take me for ice cream’ I stared at the text for a while and I couldn’t help adding a ‘please’ at the end. Miu…don’t put a smiley in…don’t…DON’T ‘(:’ I erased it straight away. Send.

Gikwang, I’m bored. Take me for ice cream please

Soon enough he answerd and I hopped onto the bus, I payed the ahjussi and sat at the back.

Okay (: want me to take you?

He said. It made me giggle and blush as I read it, because it sounded like…like he was going to take me on a date. But somehow, something at the back of my head told me that all we’ll ever be is friends, and I should think of it like that. ‘Take me?’ I asked myself, the ice cream stall was only down the street.

Take me where?

I pressed send, and waited for an answer gripping my phone tight, I almost missed my stop.

To a different ice cream place. I’ll pay for you~ it’ll be a surprise ㅋㅋㅋ^^

I smiled widely at the text. He was so girly and cute like in the texts, it made me want to hug him in real life. I got off and walked down the street without taking my eyes off the phone, I smiled down at it like an idiot, and slowly started answering.

Arasso, but only if you pay! :) ㅎㅎ

I was about to press send when I hear a voice in front of me. ‘Shall we go?’ My eyes widen while I’m still on the phone,  I look up slowly with a terrified look on my face. I look up to find Gikwang standing in front of my house with a bike, he wears a thin black shirt, with a white jacket over it and some jeans. His hair is brushed and he looks a bit like the old Gikwang. He smiles at me, like he doesn’t expect a reply. As soon as I realize I’m done looking at him up and done, It comes to me that he’s still there. ‘W-when did you, How long have you been standing here exactly?’ I ask crossing my arms, but I can’t act. I’m really bad at it nowadays, is there really anything wrong with being nice to him? Really?

YES MIU SO BE MEAN LIKE YOU USED TO BE. ‘Umm…not too long’ he chuckles, why is it so cute. I laugh nervously and look down at my feet. ‘So…where are we going?’ I ask shyly, although I SHOULD be being mean, whatever. One time won’t hurt. ‘Hop on’ he says patting the back seat of his back. ‘What?!’ I asked…no way, I’m not getting on a bike, I’ll fall and break my neck and die ‘It’s not a motorcycle…it’s safe’ he says laughing a little, he looks so happy and…sweet, it just lifts my mood. ‘Hmm..’ I say moodily and hop on the back, he jumps on it too, but he doesn’t move. ‘Well, aren’t we going?’ I ask tilting my head. He turns around slowly. ‘W-well…I can’t if you…’ he says looking down, he starts to blush. ‘What? If I can’t what?’ Is he insulting me? If I don’t what? KNOW HOW TO SIT ON A BIKE? JEEZ GIKWANG IM NOT THAT MUCH OF A NOOB. ‘I can’t cycle if you don’t…hold on to something’ he says and I suddenly realize exactly what he means. ‘You might…you know, fall’ he rubs his neck. ‘R-right’ I say and look around for something, some kind of handle. My cheeks turn bright and thank goodness he’s turned around to face the front. I stretch my arms out slowly and awkwardly lock them around his waist. I hold my own hands and close my eyes tightly. This is so awkward. I thought.

‘safe?’ He asks, and I can hear a smile on his lips. ‘Uhuh’ I say reluctantly, he starts to cycle and I find myself holding onto his waist tighter and tighter, it was a nice feel. The air felt so good running through my face and through my hair, I got so comfortable I ended up resting my head on his back, with the side of my face glued to him. I was pretty much giving him a really long back hug, and I can’t lie, because it felt wonderful. Gikwang is so fit and I could almost feel a sixpack when my hands weren’t even properly touching his torso. I smiled, I don’t want the ride to end.

Miu ~

 


Gikwangie ~ 

 

LEAVE ME SWEET COMMENTS :D
or ...ill kick your

JKJKJKJK!