WHAT?! ITS GIKWANG!??

We fell in love in little words and steps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPbk_DoVIVI

p
lay it baby ^^

 

Miu’s POV

I watch Doojoon leave and make my way to class. I opened the door and as usual, there was loud chatter and no late teacher. I was really sick of this, but I guess I’ll have to put up with it. I walk down the long room when suddenly from far, I see him. He’s sitting in Gikwang’s seat, ing dancer boy. ‘This jerk…’ I whisper, already hating him. He was going to be just another Doojoon to bully Gikwang, or to follow me around all the time. Miu! Stop thinking so high of yourself…only Doojoon follows you around. I clear my throat and cross my arms, I angrily walk towards my seat. He’s digging into his back, so he’s facing the other side of the room. This is idiot is about to get a piece of me.

I finally reach the table, and I awkwardly stand there for a few seconds, while he rummages through his bag. I clear my throat loudly, but he doesn’t hear. Tch, arrogant guy. ‘Yah’ I say with attitude, he hears me and slightly flinches by my tone. What a coward. He doesn’t turn around, how bloody RUDE. ‘Just because you’re new here, and you have SOME popularity, doesn’t mean you can go around taking other people’s seats’ I say glaring, but he doesn’t look at me. ‘My friend sits there, so MOVE’ I say banging my palms against the desk. The boy looks down and turns around very slowly, he’s almost against the wall. He looks so scared and he looks up so dangerously like I’d hit him, his eyes meet mine and I get a lump, a punch in my chest. My eyes widen and I gasp loudly, for a second I can’t believe what I’m seeing.

‘GIKWANG?!’ I ask loudly and back off quickly. I flinch by him and he stares at me, confused and afraid. He says nothing, but looks at me, while I stand there, in awe, in COMPLETE SHOCK. He gulps and swallows once. What the hell? WHAT THE………DANCER BOY IS….GIKWANG? ‘W-what…what have you done?!’ I ask in exclamation. He looks at me and slowly looks down, he rubs his neck and he’s blushing. He’s so…hot, he’s gorgeous, he looks like a model he’s…he’s PERFECT. ‘I knew it was a bad idea…’ he whispers, but I heard everyword. I decide I’m probably…over-reacting. I slowly pull the chair towards me and sit on it, not taking one eye off Gikwang. I just…I couldn’t stop looking at him, he was so pretty to look at, like a statue.

‘You…look different’ I say to him and  he looks at me. I find myself suddenly…smiling. Stop, miu stop. Miu, STOP, MIU WHY ARE YOU STILL SMILING? He faces his head to me, and our eyes meet. It’s a strange moment…because it feels like the first one, he’s still the same dorky Gikwang, regardless to what he looks like. ‘R-really? Is it…bad?’ he asks slowling shifting his eyes from me, to the ground, and back to me. ‘N-no’ I say shortly, I can feel myself blushing…and smiling, you’re pretty much INVITING him in miu, stop it right now!! ‘You look…great’ I say softly, and we’re staring at each other so deeply, it feels like I could enter into his eyes weirdly. ‘Thanks’ he whispers. I swear If the teacher wouldn’t have walked in, we would just have kept staring at each other.

I looked down at my work most of the time, but in the corner of my eye, I could feel Gikwang staring at me, smiling. Why was he doing that? I shifted my eyes to him just to scare him, and he quickly looked away, he blushed  and he was still smiling. I giggled and I gave him an angry look, but I couldn’t help breaking out into a huge smile again

(like that)
he looked back at me, and we both laughed, for no absolute reason.

It was beautiful. ♥



Nobody's POV

 

 

From the corner of the room, a boy who gets equal treatment as Gikwang from the girls, sits behind the pair giving each other sweet looks. She shakes his head and covers his eyes, but he knows what he sees, and he knows they like eac hother. Doojoon sits behind them, painfully watching.



OMG poor doojoon hehehe ~ OH and for those that still asked for my tumblr its on chapter 36 ^^ What will happen next? Heuheuheuheuheuehuehueeeheu comment my lovely's ~

have a sweet gikwang <3 


hehehe he still looks a bit nerdy :3