It's my fault she's gone.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOY4Zn-sO30

Gikwang’s POV

I never went to bed last night. I was up all night looking for her. She never appeared so it was fixed in my head, someone took her. Even if I would have come back home, I wouldn’t have closed my eyes for even a second. I tried to fix myself up, but there was no time for nothing. The first thing I wanted to do was see if she would be at school, although there was a small chance. Guilt. It’s all I felt. I couldn’t even open my phone after the last text message.

‘help me’

She need help. Your help Gikwang, and you weren’t there to give it to her. You were relaxing at home, while she was probably screaming, hiding, calling your name. I closed my eyes and clamped them hard. Nothing came out, no tears, no anger. Just nothing. I felt nothing. I slumped, barely in a clean uniform, it was time to make  my way to school. I had no energy in me whatsoever, none. I was still damp from the rain, from running around my street for hours. I wonder if getting no sleep at all, is effecting me. What if I can’t find her… what if she’s really gone?

I make my way down the corridor, slumping. People seem to get the idea, and girls don’t come up to me shouting OPPA~ for once. Instead there’s a huddle of whispers and gasps. Normally I would try to care, but right now I need to see if Miu is here, or if she’s really…gone

I walk down, and in a separate corridor. It’s empty except I hear laughter down it, two people are walking down and a hope inside me hits that one of them would be her. I walk up, I see the two people. A huge pain released off of me, when I see Miu’s face, Miu walking down the hall. A smile spreads across my face and I feel like a huge weight is coming off. She’s okay. She’s more than okay, she’s…laughing, and smiling.

I feel a bolt of joy inside me, how cute she looks, with her pink cheeks and dark brown hair, but…something is wrong. I focus my eyes…and from what I see, my smile slowly fades and I couldn’t believe myself. Miu smiles and laughs…next to Yoon Doo Joon.

He turns his head to her and gives her this look, not only does it scream ‘I want you’ but I’m letting it slap me in the face. I felt like someone was ripping me apart inside…what kind of feeling is this? Her hair brushed down her back as if there was air going through it, and…she’d never looked  happier. She was laughing, smiling, next to him. He was with her, not me. He was making her smile, not me. They came here together, they’re in a pair…was she with him this entire time?

Inside me, there was a tiny bit of hope. Just a little bit of hope that while she strutted down looking at him, with that look in her face, that smile on her lips, just a little bit of hope was in me that she would at least see me looking in the middle of the hall, that she would at least notice me. Wrong.

‘Doojoon you’re not funny stop!’ she says in a higher pitched voice, she laughs loudly and slaps his arm. In reponse he blushes and laughs back, giving her the same look. Jealousy. I can’t stand this. And just like that, they both walk straight past me, and Miu’s shoulder even almost hits mine.

I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way.