Go away

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Miu’s POV

I don’t know what it was about how he said it. ‘You’re a true friend miu, thankyou’ I don’t know WHAT it was. Maybe his tone of voice, maybe how low he was speaking, maybe because we were hugging, maybe because his lips were so close to my face. I DON’T KNOW. But I have a feeling, Gikwang might also think of me as…more than just a friend. It was physics class now, which meant we had to be in pairs of three. Guess who was lucky enough to sit with me and Gikwang? Guess? Okay you can’t? maybe you have? DOO ING JOON.

‘Why are you here?’ I reluctantly ask with my arms crossed over my chest, I roll my eyes at him with my nastiest expression. ‘I want to be your science partner’ he says calmy, smiling at me with his stupid handsome smile. He’s good looking okay? It has to be said. That’s his only good feature. He has a pretty face and a good body SO WHAT, IS THAT WHY HE’S POPULAR? ‘Place taken, jerk’ I say narrowing my eyes. He shrugs and sits down across me, to the table next to Gikwang, who also sits across me. ‘We have to be in 3’s anyway’ he says while resting his arms on the table, he takes one look at Gikwang, who looks back at him with a worried expression. His glasses adorably fall down to his nose, and they stare for a good few seconds.

I had no idea what  the hell was going on but I could tell he had something against Gikwang. WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE TO HIM? TO ANYONE? Gikwang is the first to look away, while Doojoon arrogantly snorts and smirks. He looks over to me, while I exaggeratedly pretend to vomit. I hear Gikwang let out a small laugh, a tiny one. ‘Why is your sleeve so dirty?’ He says examining it. I uncomfortably pull it under the table. I quickly shift my eyes to Gikwang who suddenly cheekily smiles looking down, like he knows something, like he knows why my sleeve is dirty. ‘I-I…I fell’ WHAT! It was the first thing that came into my head. ‘Really…be more careful Miu’ Doojoon says in a calm voice. I screw my face up and bang my fists on the table.

‘no I won’t be careful because YOU doojong tells me to be you idiot don’t tell me what to do it’s not like you care anyway why do you ask why do you care’ I spit it all out at once. He looks at me, so calm and collected as if I wasn’t having an attack to him talking to me, I continuously nagged him for it. ‘I don’t want you to get hurt’ he says and then he…smirks at me. I snort with a mean laughter and cross my arms again, looking away. We’re all given sheets to complete. I should be talking to all of them about it for a new project but, I won’t. ‘So are you going to do this part Gikwang?’ I say shifting my seat in front of it. He looks up at me and nods quietly with a small closed mouth smile. ‘I’ll do this one’ Doojoon says as if he’s included. ‘NO ONE ASKED YOU DONJONG’ I snapped loudly at him shifting my head quickly. He blinks twice and looks back down at his sheet ‘great then, I guess it’s settled’ he says. I purposely ask Gikwang a million questions replied with nods and one worded answers, he knows I’m doing it to piss off Doojoon. ‘Hey miu’ he says to me as I was talking to Gikwang. After clamping my eyes hard and releasing a frustrated sigh, I ignore him and carry on blabbing to Gikwang who just stares at me, smiling.

‘Miu’ he says again. I ignore him but the anger is forming in my face. I HATE THIS GUY WHY WONT HE STOP TALKING. ‘Miu’ he says, AGAIN. ‘Miu are you ignoring me?’ he asks so calmy. I ignore that too and look down at my sheet. Doojoon sighs, but he laughs too. DON’T EVEN TALK TO ME. ‘That’s pretty awkward because I can see you…ignoring me’ he says. I look around the room avoiding him, and even hum a little song. I know I’m annoying him now because he made a face in the corner of my eye.

 

JHFLKJSHLKSJD i greatly appreciate all your comments ESPECIALLY THE LONG ONES KJHZKDL ILYU ;_; hahaha u guys were so pissed at me because i didnt make him confess c: not to worry! hhehehe ~~~~~~~~ JUST KEEP READING MY BABAIS


doojoon is one y bish ~ comment plz :]