Stay

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0rcgQv5hKQ&feature=related

PLAY IT !

 

Miu’s POV

I couldn’t believe I’d just done that. I’d managed to shove away all the annoying girls looking into the glass for their reflection, and get into a cubicle. I wasn’t upset, I didn’t want to cry or anything, I was just beyond humiliated. Now the next rumor and reason to be made fun of? The fact that I like Gikwang. And everybody knows. HE KNOWS! He knows I wrote the note and he’s probably creeped out and disappointed it was me. WHY MIU?! WHY DID YOU WRITE THE STUPID NOTE?! I face palmed myself and thought of what to do. I could just try telling Gikwang that I sent it because no one else did, and that It was only because I felt sorry for him.

At first I believed myself when I said that was the reason, but not anymore. Now I sent that note because I meant it. ‘Dear Gikwang, You’re cute, I like you’ I slapped my forehead again. ‘aish!’ I quietly cursed. Of course I meant those words. I opened the door and poored some water onto my face. Everyone was in class now, and I couldn’t go and sit next to Gikwang, OR enter the class, after what just happened. I’ll skip and go home, maybe pretend to be sick for the day, the week…the year. Maybe, hopefully move to a new school before things get bad. I’m going to get so much crap for all that, but the person who is REALLY going to suffer, is Gikwang, and now it’s my fault.

I sighed and stepped out of the girl’s bathroom, gently closing it behind me, I felt the urge to be silent, and for a bad reason I was, when I turned to find Gikwang nervously standing a few metres away from me. My first reaction was…, I flinched and I nearly hurt my back when I took a step behind me hitting the door of the girl’s bathroom. My eyes widened in shock. WHAT IS HE DOING HERE, HE NEVER MISSES CLASS HE’S NEVER LATE WHAT IS HE DOING HERE AFTER THAT HAPPENED OH GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY I WONT SAY ANYTHING ILL RUN YES ILL JUST RUN AWAY. I grabbed my bag quickly, but I couldn’t. Not with him standing there, waiting for me.

‘M-miu’ he says in the shyest, most quiet voice, it could have been HIM who was the embarrassed one. Maybe he was. CRAP, what do I do? Do I hide that I Like him? OF COURSE I DO! And I must leave. NOW. I start to walk, hardly. I take one step, a quick one. ‘N-no wait!’ he calls behind me. I grunt slightly and clam my eyes together. I let out a tiny breeze of a sigh. Ugh. I really don’t want to deal with this now. The extremely awkward talk we’re about to have.

‘I-I just want to say s-something’ he says behind me. I decide I shouldn’t be so mean. I’ll listen, but that’s all. I’m not answering any questions. BUT WHAT IF HE ASKS ME IF I LIKE HIM IF I DON’T ANSWER HE’LL KNOW BUT THEN AGAIN HE’S KINDA DUMB SO MAYBE HE WONT KNOW… I turn slowly until he’s still a few metres away. He stares at me with his palms clutched together, he looks nervous and he’s beeming red, blushing. ‘Miu…’ he says about a follow in a sentence, I wait for what he has to say before he takes tiny steps towards me, before I know it he’s in front of me, but not too close,  just about in front of me. Realising it, I’m sort of pressed against the door again.

‘I won’t ask if…what you said is t-true…’ He says looking down at his feet. I stay as back as possible and he slowly turns up at me, with those eye-smile  like eyes, but he doesn’t smile. He looks shy and almost scared, he continues his sentence. ‘I just want to say…’He looks at me, and I see a small but slightly uncomfortable hidden smile on his face. I start to get feelings I shouldn’t be, and I’m no longer pressed against the wall, it was stupid and I stand in front of him properly like a normal person. I don’t say anything, because I feel that he’s not done talking.

‘I don’t mind if …if you did it out of pity’ He says looking at me in the eyes, I feel guilty suddenly, watching the pain he has. It was strange because I couldn’t read him at that moment, and I wanted to, really bad. ‘It doesn’t matter to me, if you put it in my locker…because you felt sorry for me’ he says slowly, quietly. I feel myself being drawn to him more, I don’t want him to stop, because I don’t want to forget his voice, and the smile that made me fall for him. I wanted to shout to him. I wanted to tell him It wasn’t out of pity, that I didn’t do it for sympathy. I wanted to push him against  the wall and tell him It was because I liked him, and I thought he was cute, and he made me smile, that I put the chocolates and the note in his locker. He looks at me and somehow, he looks sorry, as if he should be here to explain himself.

‘I don’t mind because it still made my day’ and with that, a tiny smile appears on his face, his perfect smoothly skinned face. I felt myself getting light and slowly falling more, and more into the sad tunnel of, what else? Love. It couldn’t be anything else. ‘I was still happy when I got it…and, surprised’ he said looking up at me and down at his feet every once in a while. He had that tiny tiny smile,  and shyness in his eyes. It was adorable and I could just die of guilt. He takes one small step towards me, where I have to look at him. I stare at him with my eyes wide and he just looks at me, still looking nervous than ever.

‘I’m…not disappointed’ he says softly. My heart fell. He’s. not. Disappointed. I. wrote. It. He’s happy about it. He is genuinely glad I wrote it. What does that mean? Does that mean he…he likes me? My cheeks grew hot and I knew I was blushing, as was he. Before I could even think he did the unexplainable. The affection I had never gotten in my entire life, nothing like it. He lightly lifted his arms and put them around me, held my body, and hugged me. Lee Gikwang is hugging me. My body was stiff and tensed in his arms. I did not move a muscle while he held me, as I was in…in shock. I had never been hugged in my life, ever. Not by a friend, not by a parent, not by…a boy I had feelings for. I felt shy and exposed, but something made me relax and untense my muscles. Something made me somehow feel the warmth of his body against mine, and the only thing I couldn’t help

Was to let myself cuddle into him. I left my arms and hands where they were, against  the sides of my waist and hips. His arms safely wrapped around me, while his hands simply placed on my back. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to smile. What’s the matter? I feel loved. I feel happy. This is such a nice moment and I don’t want it to end. My hands slowly start to lift and place on his back too. I was still half uncomfortable and decided to open my left eye, I was left with my chin on his shoulder gently nuzzling onto it. Things were getting a bit too intimate when I could feel the skin of his neck against my cheek. Real, human, physical touch. How strange.

‘You’re a true friend Miu’ he whispers. I feel tingles in my body and butterflies, my fingers shook as they tensed on his back.

‘Thankyou’ Gikwang said. 

 

Readers...what do you think? by that i mean LEAVE ME SWEET BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS THEY MAKE ME HAPPY LKLKDJSKLSJDLSD isnt it a sweet song? I love it <3 also, why do you think doojoon was angry? :o COMMENT !!!

Also I have a story for you guys. I HAD A DREAM
everything was normal and i was eating my breakfast like this

and then i looked in front of me and.........WHAT THE HELL!? GIKWANG WAS IN FRONT OF ME, EATING BREAKFAST WITH ME. he looked so cute, like this

so i was like 

well in my head i was but in the dream..i knew him or something, PERSONALLY! i mean he waas in my house eating wasnt he, and he was smiling at me.............LIKE THIS!

and theni cant remember the rest...........BUT COULD YOU HAVE IMAGINED THE SCENARIO IF I WOULD HAVE CONTINUED TO WATCH HIM EATING WHILE SEDUCING ME? he would be like

and id just be like 

and he would be like 

and well me..i would just be like 

and he wud be like 'oh....u like heh'

and id be like 

HIM


ME




but.....................none of that happened.............

BUT IT WILL !

OKAY BYE LOL COMMENT PLZ