I'll keep you

We fell in love in little words and steps

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjKrpxjp7ao

 

Doojoon’s POV

Straight away, I pulled off my jacket allowing me to get soaked, what does it matter? How long has she been here for? She’ll get sick. I slipped it off and pulled it around her body, she made so response but cry hard and hoarse. Despite of the rain, I still saw a mix of raindrops and tears stream down her face. I pulled her up and wrapped my arms around her. In nothing that I knew, I wanted to share this pain with her. Whatever it was, she was unhappy, and I wanted to change it. I felt so guilty and selfish knowing there are people like Miu, who must face so many problems, that she’ll probably never tell me. What is she doing out here, alone? Who knows, it seems she was abandoned. My heart tightened seeing her like this, I’d rather have her hate me, than see her this hurt, and to think that Gikwang was the one who was always here for her, where was he now? Does it matter? I’m here Miu now. I’m the good guy, I’m the one you need, not that wimpy kid.

She grops onto me tightly, and I could honestly said, It’d never felt better. After all these insults, all these badwords, she held me for once, like she could have really loved me. I felt so pained for her, so much pity, but I held her tightly by her words muffled under my chin, soaking my shirt. ‘I just want to be loved’ she cries. I’ll love you Miu, I’ll love you no matter  what, but I felt it was best to stay silent. I imagined something had happened with Gikwang, or she was having problems at home.  ‘I’m taking you home’ I say softly, under this heavy rain. ‘no…anywhere but there’ she says softly. I sighed and held her closer to me, why are you such a mess miu? Why do you hide it from me? I can see it, and you need me, just like I need you. You don’t need Gikwang.

‘I only have you Gikwang’she says in sobs. A sharp pain hits my heart, my chest, and I felt it. I physically felt it stab me. I’m not Gikwang. I’m Yoon doo Joon, I wanted to shout it in  her ears, make her know it’s me who’s here for her, not him. It’s me she deserves, not him. Not him again, but those were words I expected, words I was used to. His name, instead of mine. I thought I’d experience, but never this badly, this badly when the next words practically flew out of . ‘I love you gikwang’ she whispered passionately, groping my shirt and seizing it with her fingers. I love you miu, even if you love someone else.

As I carried her down to my house, I knew she would be angry in the morning. What am I supposed to do? Leave her there? She can’t go home, and I’m certainly not calling up her beloved gikwangie. It hurt me softly, that she didn’t only say she liked him, she said she loved him. ‘I love you Gikwang’ the words remind me. It hurts, and soon I know that will be my name instead of his, I’ll force myself to get to that step. I lived alone, so there was no problem bringing her. I soflty layed her down on the bed and put a blanket over her, she’ll be fine like this. I dabbed away all the tears and rain on her face. I couldn’ t change her clothes, so I had to leave like this. I walked to my room and turned the lights down with a heavy heart. Miu loved him and not me, and it was going to be hard to accept. 

 

DAMN IT! You guys are such good guessers. And you're wondering WHY WHY IS IT DOOJOON? Well doojoon just spotted her, but the real question  is WHERE IS GIKWANG?? (she texted him remeber lol)

ILL GIF SPAM U GUYS TOO! and yes you're right this is the sad part blabla its over soon keke :) I LOVE YOU ALL ~~