He said that?

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Miu’s POV

I packed up my things and left the library, when I passed Gikwang’s locker, there was something on the floor… I walked up to it, it was his wallet. ‘Aish this idiot’ I said to myself picking it up. I opened it, and checked all the money was in there. He must have dropped it on his way home. I put it in my bag and walked on, maybe he’s around here somewhere. I walk down the stairs when suddenly a figure appears in front of me. ‘AAH!’ I scream in surprise. Doojoon looks at me with a smirk and a smile. ‘ING IDIOT WHY DID YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT!’ I yell at him, but it’s okay because the school is empty right now.

‘Sorry I scared you Miu’ he said…trying to sound seductive. He took a step forward, thank god I was still on the stairs, his hands blocked the case and I stood there with my arms crossed. ‘Get out of my way’ I say taking a step down, but he didn’t move. ‘YAH, ARENT YOU GONNA MOVE, DOOJONG?’ I yelled in his face. ‘AAAAISH!’ he yelled too, which caught me by surprise. ‘Miu I can’t stand this!! WHY do you hate me so much!? Am I that bad? Am I really ugly??’ He says all worried, and offended. I snorted and let out a laugh. I stretched out both of my hands and violently pushed him out of the way. He stood back but followed me as I walked out. I knew he was there and I was sort of used to it, so no point on yelling anymore, my voice hearts. ‘Where are you going?’ he asks behind me. I shake my head around, checking all the halls and room, no sign of him.

‘Who are you looking for?’ He asks trying to keep up with me. I snap my head to him in anger ‘NONE of your business’ I said fiercely he stood back a little, but pretended to be smooth again. I walked around a little longer until he trailed behind me like a lost puppy. ‘Get lost’ I snapped to him unexpectedly. ‘You’re looking for Gikwang?!’ He asks with his eyes wide. ‘YES, PROBLEM?!’ I spat out at him. ‘Why? Why are you looking for him?’ He asks, this guy is REALLY getting me angry, he really doesn’t know when to off huh.

‘Listen to me clearly, Doojung or WHATEVER your cursed name is’ I say stabbing his chest as I jammed a finger onto it, he flinches and gulps. ‘I want you to get out, to leave me alone, I want you to GO AWAY and to stop asking me questions that DON’T CONCERN YOU! ARASSO?’ I said angrily. He looks at me, and suddenly he…SMIRKS? ‘No’ he says crossing his arms, he winks at me. What…what the hell.

I stomp my feet and grunt angrily. I couldn’t take it anymore, I brought my foot up to his crotch and I kicked it, hard. He grunts in pain and holds his nuts, bending down to the ground. I wiped my hands against each other and proudly left.

‘He doesn’t seem to be in school…’ I muttered to myself. I flipped out my phone. ‘Gikwangm you left your wallet on the floor. Do you want it?’ I pressed send. No answer. I sat waiting for the bus a few more minutes, there was still no answer. ‘YAH answer me, or I’ll go to your house’ I pressed send, 5 minutes pass as I’m in the bus. STILL no answer. ‘yah, babo I’m not joking I’ll really go if you don’t answer’ Send. NO ANSWER. ‘IM ON MY WAY’ I pressed send and angrily shut the phone down. I knew Gikwang’s address from last time we went camping, he told me where he came from. I arrived to the house and nervously knocked on his door… what if he doesn’t want me here…HIS FAULT HE DIDN’T TEXT BACK.

The door gently opened to a kind woman greeting me with an eyesmile. She gasped as if she knew who I was. I awkwardly stood there, smiling uncomfortably… I have a feeling I got the wrong house. ‘A-ahjumma…I’m sorry I think I got the wrong residence’ I said bowing. ‘Park Miu?’ She asks me with a warm smile. I felt a tiny shock in me, she knows my name? my full name? ‘Ah Y-yes’ I said clutching the bag in my head. ‘Oh come in dear! It’s cold outside come in’ she said forcefully pulling me into the house. She sat me down and before I knew it there was a piece of cake in front of me and some green tea. ‘So are you here to see my son? Gikwang?’ She asked cheekily sitting next to me. I stood there, speechless. ‘H-he forgot his wallet, so I thought I might..bring it’ I said laughing lightly, not knowing what to say. ‘Oh you’re such a sweet girl. Just as sweet and pretty as I thought you would be’ She said and she PINCHED MY CHEEK? WOMAN, MY OWN MOTHER DOESN’T TOUCH ME!

I flinched slightly…what was she talking about? She doesn’t know me… ‘Pardon me?’ I said referring to what she said. ‘Gikwang speaks very warmly of you’ she said giving me a kind eye smile, similar to Gikwang’s. She was a very pretty woman, and she looked just like him. My heart stared to melt warmly, when she recited the things he said about me. That he talks of me warmly, what he says… ‘He does?’ I ask surprised and slightly blushing. She nods. ‘He thinks you’re very pretty, and smart, not like the other girls in his school. You have such beautiful brown hair just like he said, and a very sweet smile too. You’re just adorable!’ She said pinching me again, it started to make me uncomfortable. I was numb, I couldn’t react to what she said, I didn’t really believe it. That he said those things… ‘Tell me Miu, you can trust me, we can have a girl to girl talk! Do you like my son? Would you be his girlfriend? He likes you do you like him too? Do you want to marry him?’ She bombards me with question.

On the corner of my eye, I see his phone, buzzing with my texts. He never ignored me, he just wasn’t with his phone. I tried to ignore the questions politely. ‘a-ahjumma…thank you, but is Gikwang home?’ I asked in a sweet voice, I could tell his mother was already in love with me. ‘No dear, he is at the studio, it’s right by the corner of the house’ She says patting my back. I bowed and thanked her for everything, she was sad to see me leave but suddenly all excited that I was going to go see him. ‘Come back soon! Stay for dinner!’ She shouts as I walk down the door. I bow again and make my way down a small, white building.

It was a small house, but if they owned a studio, they had to be quite wealthy people, right? I walked down and heard music blasting inside it. I slowly opened the door, it led to a small white corridor, and to a glass door. A hip hop song is turned up to the loudest, and I walked through the floor as it vibrated from the beats. ‘What is this idiot doing…’ I muttered to myself over the sound of the loud music.

this was the song playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGwMHFGQndo 

I reached the end, and looked through the glass door. My jaw dropped to the person inside the small room surrounded by mirrors. A boy in a thin wifebeater wore baggy jogging bottoms with white trainers. He had a sculpted, perfect body. His back and torso was sweaty from the fierce and violent dancing he did. He swayed to the music and moved so fast his movements looked so fluid and perfect, like a set up chorerography. He had straight black hair and wore a cap that covered his face, it strooped low as he flex his muscles while viciously moving to the melody of the hard, upbeat song. The boy moved like a professional, whipping the wind with his hands, he was owning it. I got so used to standing there, just watching him, when I clearly realised this obviously wasn’t Gikwang. Maybe it was his brother? But he said he was an only child…maybe I’m in the wrong studio. I shook my head and looked away quickly, it’s none of my business and it’s rude to stare.

 

I turned back and took one step, but something made me drag myself back to the door. I stood there with half open eyes, observing the abnormally attractive, sweaty boy dance forcefully. I couldn’t take my eyes off him, off his exposed skin, his abs, his arms, the way he moved. He was incredible, I questioned myself, who is he? What is he doing here? He panted hard through the sound of the music, with head drooping down his neck. He was SO HOT. It was so contagious, I started to lightly thump my feet to the beat, it made me want to dance too. But this was wrong, this clearly wasn’t where Gikwang was, I should just go give back the wallet, or leave it at his house. I must be in the wrong place. The boy continued to repeatedly freestyle and started hip ing, it was so y I had to look away and leave. That was enough.

I quietly walked back up to the house and slipped the wallet into the card slot. I felt rude for not knocking, but his mother would surely make me stay, and I’d rather not be bombarded with questions again…Better go home. On the bus back, I looked out the window, thinking…

Who was that boy?

 

READERS! HOW ARE YOU ALL? tell me ~ what did you think of this chapter? of course...you probably all know who this mysterious dancer is.................HERE IS A VIDEO OF HIM!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-pQfGEKBng&feature=related woaah he is pretty y isn't he!

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I rescently found this video! Its beautiful part 2 from their mv, and it was onl shown in concert. But the thing is, it matches my fanfic because of the part where junhyung is beating up gikwang, because gikwang gets bullied in this and stuff, and the girl...you can picture her as MIU haha :) Enjoy it ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjU_AnJ-F2o&feature=related

O
H! im sorry for all of the links, but i have a surprise.

TODAYS TOP COMMENTER IS anobonano! WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO HERE IS THE SURPRISE XD im sorry its not big hehe this gif is for you!


I hope you enjoyed these gifs.. LOL, comment my sweet readers :)

Have another beautiful miu <3

AND a sweet gikwang eating his pills <3