No way.

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Gikwang’s POV

So at lunch, what a coincidence, I happened to be behind Yoseob and Doojoon’s locker. The popular gang with the rest of beast, that’s what they…called themselves, and everyone worshipped them I guess. ‘How’s it going with the chick?’ Junhyung asks, if they find me behind this locker they’ll kill me, I gulped slowly no one would hear, or I would be doomed to survive a dull and painful death a beating with 5 angry guys. Hang on. Chick? What chick? Is this about Miu? How dare they call her chick…so disrespectful. ‘No…she…hates my existence apparently’ Doojoon says, he actually sounded sad and remembered what I said. ‘That’s so poetic’ says hyunseung, the strange one. ‘What?! Come on, you’re the school sweetheart, how can she-‘ Yoseob said before being interrupted by Doojoon, who seemed upset.

‘She likes Gikwang’ he says plainly while there is silence for a few seconds. It was like, for a minute the whole world stopped and I was dancing happily in my head. Miu likes…me. I can’t say it was something I wasn’t hoping for. After she said she wrote the letter…I knew it was for  pity. But…does she really like me? I wonder why, and what she likes about me? I slightly gasped and palmed myself to be quiet as they would kill me otherwise. But I couldn’t stop the sound of my heart wildly beating. I really was happy right now. For the first time, it was the happiest I’d ever been. But I have to be sure of her feelings… ‘Gikwang ? the nerd?’ Dongwoon asked, Doojoon nodded. ‘but…how? She’s gorgeous’ Junhyung asked. ‘She talks to herself, I heard her arguing about not wanting to keep liking him…to herself’ he says covering his eyes.

But right now I didn’t care for Doojoon feeling sad, to put it clearly, I DIDN”T GIVE A F- I don’t swear, my mother raised me well. I was about to explode and I had to exit this place, I could  hardly take it. ‘Get rid of him’ Yoseob said furiously. ‘haha, I’m on it’ Doojoon said. ‘She…talks to herself?’ Hyunseung asks, and they all laughed. It scared me but,

There was no way ANYONE was getting rid of me now. 

\ㅏ어ㅏㅓㄹ놓카ㅣㅌ로카터 are you excited?? i am..........WHAT DOES IT MEAN!?!? WHAT IS GIKWANG GOING TO DO?? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..................mystery..........lol miu talks to herself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ do you like my story commenENTTTTTTTTTTTTT :D