Still white day ~

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

Miu’s POV

He picks up his bag and walks out of the hall with a big grin on his lips. I couldn’t help feeling all warm inside. I don’t know how to explain it but he looked too happy for words. He was smiling and blushing, even laughing a little bit. He analysed every chocolate and read the note over and over, I couldn’t help feeling a little greatful I wrote it. I was so glad he liked it, just like that, my day was made just because Gikwang could have a good start of the day.

I confidently picked up my things and walk down the hall until I blended with the crowds of the people on their way to class. The walls were decorated with little white bells and banners, I guess white day is a big deal. Proud with my actions, I decided to walk with a smile aswell, when I heard some shouts at the bottom of my class. I pushed people away to find out what was going on, when I entered and found the guy I ran into yelling at Gikwang’s face. Furious with anger I shoved absolutely everyone out of the way. ‘YOU!’ I shouted, finding him grabbing Gikwang by the collar. He looked at me and seemed surprised, like  he was disappointed to see me doing this. He loosened up a bit on his grip and almost let Gikwang go. ‘WHATEVER THE YOUR NAME IS, LET HIM GO’ I Demanded shoving his shoulder, although it kind of hurt my hand because it was so hard.

‘Doojoon. It’s ing DOOJOON’ he says. The class was all backed up watching the show, and even more people were around once I came. Gikwang looked ashamed. His head was hung low and it was clear he had no idea why he was being d like this, as did I. ‘Let him go. Now’ I say in my most vicious tone. I was fuming. I was RAGING. I couldn’t believe he had just ruined everything. The box of chocolates were scattered all over the floor, Gikwang looked down at them as if it was the only thing he cared about at this moment.

Doojoon obediently let him go and shoved him slightly as he did so. He looked sorry when he looked at my face, why? ‘ing ’ I spat to him, he looked at me offended when suddenly Gikwang falls to the floor. The crowd gasps and I immediately jump to the bully first. ‘WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM?’ I say punching his stomach and to top it off, I kicked his balls. He groans in pain grabbing them as I catch Gikwang before he brutally hits the floor. He’s fainting. ‘Somebody help me’ I shout across the room, people turn away and go back to their seats. ‘what the is wrong with all of you’ I curse under my breathe before turning to the .

‘YOU, HELP ME’ I shout, surprisingly, he obeys and brings Gikwang up to the nurse with me. He’s set on the bed when the woman pats his head with water. ‘You can off now’ I say to him. He looks at me in disgust ‘Sorry’ he mutters. ‘And why are you apologizing to me huh? Get out’ I say as soft as I can. He scratches his head and walks it with his head down. ‘… You will be sorry’ I whisper, I know he heard it. ‘You may go back to class now young lady’ the nurse tells me. I take a good look at Gikwang’s pale face and feel sorry to myself. Feeling this is somehow my fault. I nod and hop down the stairs. Arriving back into the class, surprisingly, I don’t get a million glares and whispers, none. I sit back and pick up his chocolates, neatly placing them back in the box with the note. Folded back, I put them back into his bag.

From the corner of my eye, there’s someone deeply staring at me with sad eyes. I snap my neck, and it kind of hurt this time, I should stop doing that, and there he is. Doojoon or what’s his face. ‘ OFF” I mouth at him across the room. He weakly glares at me once and looks away. Why the hell is he sorry to me? Weirdo.

Sorry your day has been ruined again, Gikwang.