Why are you all staring at me...

We fell in love in little words and steps

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihEZAGL35Vk

 

Gikwang’s POV

I got up at normal time, deciding not to be early today, I was afraid people would judge me on my new appearance. I decided to slip on the most…unappealing thing in my closet, a white vneck, and the same jock tshirt. I slipped on my jeans and trainers. I looked in the mirror, and for the first time It felt so odd not having the reflex of pulling up my glasses in awkward situations. I did it and laughed, how different I looked. How…remotely, alright I looked. I tugged the sides of my jacket and looked at myself up and down.

As soon as I leave the house, there’s something about me that feels different. The looks and stares I get from passer byers tell me that, today I’m confident, and I don’t feel like hiding from anyone anymore. Will I get attention today? The wrong attention? Whatever it is, this appearance has changed me on the OUTSIDE, it doesn’t mean I’m not a coward inside, clearly. However, I’m not hanging my head low, I’m smiling and the sun’s out, a new day where I get to see Miu, and maybe learn something new by her.

I walk down my quiet street, down the shops. I travel down and look around, browsing. My eyes lock to a girl who looks at me with wide open in awe, she shakes her friends arm and they whisper, at me. ‘Unnie…’ I looked down. I really look THAT bad? I should have never let my mother bring me to my aunt’s. Bad idea, bad bad idea. I made it to school, and as soon as I walk through the doors quietly, minding my own business, the chatter and loudness of the hallways, is erased,  it’s gone. I look up slightly, the entire row, have their mouth shuts, staring at me.

I walk down trying to pretend no one was staring at me, hating this attention. I cleared my throat, and that’s when I realised how quiet the hall was. As I walked down, I pass girls, they laugh and chat until they meet me, they stop and hang their mouths open. Is this…a good reaction, or bad? I shrug it off and hell, why not? I confidently walk down the rest of the path. By now, I'd already forgotten about my appearance and the only thing through my head was why are you all staring at me like that.


READERS~ haha gikwangie is such a babo :) he already forgot.......CAN YOU IMAGINE PEOPLE'S REACTIONS??


OH! and check the previous chapter!! ^^