Payback

Eternal Tenderness

----------------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
----------------------------------------------

"So you're really taking her to this house?" I spoke when I saw my mother finally brought the girl came to our house.

They stopped and looked up to meet eyes with me. As always, I flashed my cold stare. I could tell she was shocked when she saw me.

"Oh, you're home?" My mother asked. I didn't reply at her question.

"A helpless girl... You just waste your time, Mom." I smirked.

I knew I just met her today, but I didn't like her at all. She has this innocent face and it was not that bad, but I didn't know why, I wanted her to leave. She might look innocent now, but I'm sure, later on she would be the same with those annoying girls that tried to hook up on me. Girls were the same.

"Jaejoong-ah~ Don't talk to her like that. It's impolite." My mother told me but I could care less.

"Joo Yeon-ah~ he's Jaejoong, my son. I'm sure both of you will get along well later." My mother pulled her wrist and made her stood right in front of me. Face to face. She looked on the ground, didn't have the brave to look at my eyes.

I smirked even more. It seemed easier to kick her out.

"Jaejoong, she's..."

"Let her introduce herself. She's not mute, is she?" I cut my mother's words.

Don't blame me for this. I also didn't know how I could blurt out those hurtful words.

"Mrs. Kim, I really am sorry, but I think I shouldn't come here in the first place. Sorry for burdening you these past few weeks and thanks for your help." After saying those words, she turned and was about to down the stairs, but my mother quickly grasped her wrist.

What did she do? She could have just let her go. We didn't even know her. How come my mother insisted wanted to take care of her?

"No, you're not going anywhere, Joo Yeon." Mom ordered.

"Jaejoong, you should apologize to her. How could you insult her? I've never taught you to be like that." She then glared at me but I didn't care.

"No, Mrs..." that girl rejected but my mother cut her.

"Call me Omonim, not Mrs. Kim."

She nodded meekly.

"Excuse me, president. You have to attend the meeting in an hour." Jang Shik, my mother's assistant came and showed her the schedule.

"Oh yeah, you're right. Thanks for reminding me." mom smiled and asked him to wait in the car.

He bowed in respect then left the three of us there.

"So, kids. I gotta go now. Jaejoong, show Joo Yeon her new room, the one next to yours." She reminded me.

I sighed and nodded. My mother was stubborn. There was no use if I against her will now. I would make a plan to kick this girl out of here.

I was sure something bad would happen if she stayed here any longer.

"Okay, I'll go now." she said. But then she whispered something to the girl.

"Jaejoong, behave.. I don't want to hear another insult out from you." She threatened.

"Like I care." I mumbled, but loud enough for her to hear. She glared at me once again.

"Okay. I won't do that. Just go will you? Your meeting is waiting for you." I told her.

"Dear, I'll go now. Remember, if he did anything bad to you, don't hesitate to tell me."

The girl nodded.

----------------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------

"Aissh~" He groaned loudly when his mother left. I looked at him.

"What?" he snapped. I shook my head.

He walked, leaving me dumbfounded there.

"Why are you standing there? Don't you want to come with me to your NEW ROOM?" He emphasized the last part on purpose.

I followed him with the medium size bag on my left hand.

"Here's your room.. and that is MINE." He said pointed to the next door.

"I warn you, don't you ever enter it without my permission. If you did so, I'll make sure you'll regret you ever be born in this cruel world. Got it?" He threatened me.

I just nodded since I wasn't anyone here. I was just lucky girl cause I could meet his mother.

"Good.." He smirked. "Make lunch for me NOW."

"Eh?" I didn't understand what he was talking about just now.

"So, you're not mute but deaf?" He said mockingly.

Seriously, what's wrong with this guy? First, he said that I was helpless then he said I was mute. And now, he said that I was DEAF?! What's his problem?

"Jaejoong-sshi~" I cleared my throat.

He looked at me, still with those cold eyes plastered in his beautiful face.

"Can't you hear me? I want you to make lunch for ME NOW." He said once again.

"But.. I'm not your maid. I.."

"Owh~ so you're rejecting my order? Don't you remember how much money, times and energy that my Mom spent just for watching you in the hospital? I just told you to make lunch for me, but you reject it.. I think my mom never do that to you." He said.

He was right. His mother helped me a lot. She was really kind towards me. And now I thought it wouldn't hurt if I followed her son's order. She let me stay in their house. I should give them payback.

"I will make it. Please wait for a while." I walked in the room and closed the door without leaving any single sound. I took a deep breath then let it out while leaning my back at the door.

Umma, Appa.. please gave me courage to face my problems in the future... A single tear slipped down to my cheek as I thought about my parents. I miss them...