Couldn't be

Eternal Tenderness

----------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_o85rUb-jk
Big Bang - Haru Haru (Acoustic Ver.)
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------

As soon as I dropped Min Ki to school, I went back to the house and helped Yuri at the restaurant. We have many customers coming for breakfast. I quickly put on the apron and headed to the kitchen, started to make the foods. I was glad there were still many Korean loves eating Japanese foods.

When the clock hit 8.15 a.m., the customers finished their breakfast and started to leave. Some of them were going to work.

"What a tiring day." Yuri mumbled while cleaning the tables.

"It's only 8, Yuri-ah~" I told her.

"Yeah I know.." She laughed then brought the plates and glasses to the kitchen.

"Do you want to have a day off?" I asked her.

She looked at me.

"What's with the sudden?" She reached out her hand and put it on my forehead.

"Yah! I'm asking you."

She sighed.

"Tell me, what happen?"

I quieted.

"Nothing. I just want to have a day off. Kind of refreshing.."

"I know there's something bothering you. You're not the type that would easily have a day off if you didn't have problem. Just tell me. I'll listen..." She held both my hands.

I shook my head and smiled at her.

"I told you. I just want to spend my day with Min Ki.. It's been a while since our last visit to the amusement park."

"Well.. if you say so, I won't be asking anymore. I'll just have fun too."

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------

I told my assistant to cancel the upcoming meeting for today because I wanted to get home early. No, screw that. I wanted to surprised Yeon Hee by picking her up after school. I wanted to see my little angel ran to me whenever she finished her study.

"Have you cancelled it?" I made sure he had cancelled the meeting.

"Yes, everything's settled Sir."

"Good. Now tell the driver that he could leave because I'll drive."

I put on my sunglasses and took off the suit. I had changed into a white tee and a pair of black jeans to fit my style. I was ready to get out of this boring life with my daughter.

I sped up because I didn't want to waste time and made her wait too long. I wanted to arrive on time. Just when I arrived, I parked the car and waited outside by leaning onto the car, waiting for Yeon Hee to come out. Some students were making the way out of the school building to their parents who were also waiting for them. I glanced at my watch and it was the time. She should be coming out now.

I smiled to myself as I think about last night when she sleep. She looked peaceful.

"Daddy?" I recognized the voice. We met eyes and her eyes delighted.

"You're coming to pick me up?"

"Yes I am, Princess."

While hugging her, I saw a little boy was trying to get out from some kids who were blocking his way. Yeon Hee turned around and her eyes widened in shock.

"Dad, we should stop them!" She grabbed my hand and ran to those kids.

"Yah!!" she yelled bravely.

I was quiet surprised to hear that. Never had I thought she could yell like that.

"Leave him and don't bother him anymore!" she defended.

Those kids glanced at me then decided to leave us.

That little boy kept staring at me. I frowned. His way looking at me resembled someone.

"Who's this?" he asked Yeon Hee.

Her smile grew wider when he talked.

"Who's this, Yeon Hee?" he repeated.

"Ah~ this is my daddy! Dad, this is my friend, Min Ki. He's the one that I told you last night." She introduced.

"Hello Min Ki, I'm Yeon Hee's daddy." I reached out my hand and smiled to him.

"Annyeonghaseo~ Lee Min Ki imnida." he introduced himself and bowed in respect.

I was startled. Where this well-mannered little boy did came from? I wonder who his parent is. The must be proud to have this kid as their child.

I could tell he was around Yeon Hee's age, but how could he act and spoke so polite to the elder? This boy sure was different.

"Daddy, now that you're here, how about we go to Min Ki's place? I want ice cream~" she whined.

"Sure, but let me buy some new stuffs first before going to his place."

She nodded in agreement and asked him to go with us. He didn't refuse and got into the car nicely.

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------

I was late to pick Min Ki, but I was sure he would have waited for me. I entered the gate and looked for him. I didn't see him and I quickly made my way to the teacher's office. I asked her, but she said that all of the students were already gone home. I started to panic. I knew Min Ki was a smart kid, but he didn't know the way to go home from school. I couldn't blame him since he was only 5 years old for God's sake!

I went back to my place and hoped that he was already there, waiting for me. But when I got in, there was no sight from him. I started to cry. I was worried about him.

"Joo Yeon-ah~ what happen? Why are you crying?" Yuri were also worried.

"Min Ki.. I couldn't find him.. He was nowhere to be found." I cried.

"Sssh... Don't worry. He'll be okay. I'm sure he'll be going home later." she reassured.

"How could you tell me not to worry? He's alone out there!" I raised my voice. I was scared if something bad happened to him.

Suddenly the door burst open and a cheerful voice could be heard. Yeon Hee was walking in with Min Ki beside her. Behind them, a tall figure appeared and it caused my jaw to drop. I recognized the figure.. I knew it too well.

No, it couldn't be him..
===============================================================================================
Does anyone saw Junsu's new hair? I was shocked when I saw it.. It was RED!! Lol.
Btw I'm going to sleep now.. so tired.. Omo *I don't think I’ll be able to sleep if Junsu just uploaded a pic of him in his twitter.*

Check this out : http://yfrog.com/gqbncuj

 

----------------------------
November 7th, 2010
13nz