Will You...

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygUeDsVPU1I&feature=related
Junsu - You're so Beautiful (Scent of Woman OST)
[a/n : this song stuck in my head since its released. Junsu's voice melts my heart]
--------------------------------------
- JaeJoong POV -
--------------------------------------
The beep sounds could be heard because in the room it was so quiet and Ju Yeon had fallen asleep beside Yoon Hee's bed, so did Min Ki. He's been sleeping in the sofa right beside the room door. I smiled to myself as I caressed Ju Yeon's soft hair and kissed the top of her head then I turned to our precious daughter.

Yoon Hee's breathing has became normal and the doctor said that she would wake up in a short time. She was getting better.

"You have to rest. I'll watch for her." I whispered to her, but she shook her head.

"I can't. I want to bere until she's awake." She said tiredly.

"I'll tell you when she's awake. Now, just rest, will you?"

"But.." she tried to protest.

"No buts." I cut her.

She sighed and walked off to the sofa where Min Kin were sleeping. She sat next to him and caressed his hair before kissing his forehead lovingly. She's such a good mother to the kids. That's why I was happy to have her in my life.

Two hours passed. I was awake and couldn't take my eyes off of Yoon Hee. She was still in her dream land and looked so peaceful. Why didn't I realize it before that she does looked like Ju Yeon.

"You have to wake up, princess. Don't make your mom worry anymore."

--------------------------------------
- Ju Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
I was disturbed by the laughs and I was wide awake now. I scanned the room and to my surprise, I found Min Ki sitting in JaeJoong's lap and he laughed along with my precious daughter, Yoon Hee.

I jumped off the couch and approached them without wasting my time. I smiled as the tears slipped down my cheeks. I was happy as if I've found out the most precious treasures. But it was true. Yoon Hee, she was the most precious treasures in my life, so does Min Ki.

"Mommy~" Yoon Hee called as she smiled widely.

I couldn't control myself anymore. I threw myself to hug her close to me. I cried happily.

"Mommy~ I'm sorry to make you worry about Yoon Hee. Uljima~" she patted my back innocently which cause me to cry even louder. My cheeks were soaked wet by the tears.

"Mommy is here, Yoon Hee-ah~ Mommy will never leave you again." I told her.

She smiled and put her small hands in my cheeks, wiping away the tears.

"Mommy~" she called.

"Just never stop calling me 'mommy'. I love you and Min Ki." I took Min Ki's hand and also Yoon Hee's.

"What about me?" JaeJoong spoke.

"Yeah. Mommy, you love daddy too, right?" she questioned.

"You've told them everything, haven't you?" I looked at him.

He nodded and came closer to us.

"Yoon Hee keep calling your name in her sleep. How could I wait to tell her about her mother? She's been missing you."

"Yoon Hee is so happy today! Mommy and Daddy are here. And Yoon Hee have an oppa!" She exclaimed cheerfully.

"Oppa~ I'm your dongsaeng.. We're siblings." She was so loud like usual and it made me relieved because it means that she was fine.

-------------------------------------------
It's been a month since Yoon Hee discharged from the hospital. We were now back to our normal life. Now I wasn't alone to take care of Min Ki's life. JaeJoong was always be by my side and we both watch over our kids together. We would wake up early just to prepare the breakfast for them and drove them to school then we would also pick them up when their school was off.

I had moved to live in JaeJoong's house but I would sleep with the kids in their room. He asked me to share the same room with him, but I just can't accept it. We weren't married couple, so I thought it wouldn't be good if the media find out about this. He seemed didn't care about what's going to happen but I should be the one who had better thoughts about it.

"Ju Yeon-ah~" JaeJoong called. I spun and he handed out a bouquet of night lilies to me.

I was surprised but I was glad he still remembered my favorite flower.

"Happy birthday~" he leaned closer to kiss my right cheek. I blushed.

"How could you.."

"I never forget any single thing about you."

"But it's.."

"I know. It's been five years. I just can't forget you. I love you, Ju Yeon-ah~" He held my hand and kissed it softly.

I trembled.

He took out something from his pocket and it was a small red velvet box. He opened it and I gasped.

"Will you marry me?" He kneeled down while holding the small box which had the ring on it.

===============================================================================================
Finally I'm back from my hiatus on this fic. Such a bad author.. I know.. I was busy....... :(
Have I reminded you that this story is going to end? Well, it's almost 2 years for me writing this one. And it's time to end it.. Please read until the end :)
Thanksss!!! I love everyone.


----------------------------
August 7th, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5