Unexpected Guests

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnRnDWm0ev4
After School - When I Fall
[a/n: love this song very much =D]
----------------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
----------------------------------------------

Today I decided not to attend my classes cause I need to take care of Joo Yeon. But even if I said I was going to take care of her, I just watched her from a far. I didn't mind her business. I would come to her room once in a while to check up on her if she was resting or not.

"What are you doing?" I asked when I entered the room and saw she was cleaning the room.

"Oh, you're here." That's what she said. After that she kept on cleaning.

"Don't move too much. You need to rest. Look at your bruises." I sat on the bed and took out the first aid kid from the drawer. "Sit here." I patted the empty spot beside me.

She hesitated to come. But I motioned her once again.

"Let me take a look at your bruises." I waited there. One second, two seconds, she took some steps while limping and then stopped. I reached for her arms and made her to sit next to me.

I pulled up her sleeve and there were some bruises on her. I took her arm and started put the betadine on the bruises. She flinched and somehow tried to pull back her arm, but I didn't let her. When I had done, I reached for her right leg and rested it on my bed, so that I could be easier to massage her ankle.

"W-what are you..?" I knew what she wanted to say.

"You sprained your ankle." I started to massage it. I could see she was trying to bear with the pain.

"It's okay, it won't hurt too much." I kept on massaging, but all of sudden, the door opened and revealed some people I didn't expect to come.

"HYUNG~~" I heard the dolphin squeal. It was Junsu for sure and then he gasped so did the others. Great, just great! Now that they were here, they must have seen everything.

"Omo~" Eun Sun covered .

Both Joo Yeon and I looked at each other, then to the people.

"Jae~ what are you doing here.. with her?" Eun Mi was the one who was speaking. She waited for my reply, so did the others.

Joo Yeon quickly pulled back her leg and stood up, but she winced in pain because of the sprained ankle. I helped her to sit at the bed.

"Wait here and don't try to walk. You'll make it worse if you did." I reminded.

She nodded. I walked to the group and dragged them out to the living room. They followed without saying anything.

"Hyung, tell me. What did you do to her?" Junsu was the first to ask when we reached the living room. He looked furious.

"Calm down, dolphin. I didn't do anything. She sprained her ankle and I just helped her. That's all." I told them. I didn't lie. That was the truth.

"How come she's coming to your place? Isn't that you just yelled at her yesterday? Since when did you two become friends?" This was Changmin's turn to ask.

Crap! What should I say about that? I couldn't tell them that she was living in the same roof with me, could I? They would misunderstand.

"Uhm, about that.." I paused and glanced at Yunho. He flashed me the don't-look-at-me look.

I shrugged and started to speak.

"She lives here." I said in a flat tone. I didn't want to lie, so I just told the truth. All of them turned to me, giving the are-you-kidding look.

"You should tell us clearly, hyung." Junsu was eager to know.

I couldn't do much but to tell them her story from the beginning until yesterday's accident. They just listened carefully and nodded.

"That's why I'm taking care of her." I finished my words.

"I never thought you're doing this, Hyung." Yoochun grinned. "I thought you never care about girls, except for 'that' girl." His eyes landed on Eun Mi.

Yeah he was right; this was my first time cared for a girl beside Eun Mi. Usually I never bothered to look at any girls.

"Well, that's my responsibility." I said and looked at Eun Mi who was seemed to be out of place. She kept quiet the whole time since I started the story.

"Eun Mi-ah~ are you okay?" I asked a bit worried. Yunho's attention also turned to her and he has the same look with mine at her.

"May I have a talk with her?" She looked up and gave me a small smile. I felt my heart melted by that little action.

"Sure you can."

She got up and walked to Joo Yeon's room followed by our gazes. Junsu looked at Changmin who was shrugging and then to Yoochun, but he just pulled his girlfriend's hand to sat down on the couch.

"So, what bring you guys here?" I waited for the answer.

----------------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------

"May I come in?" Eun Mi showing up behind the door, smiling.

"Of course.." I replied. She then walked closer to me and sat beside me.

"So, how's your leg? Still hurt?" She bended down and examined my leg.

I shook my head.

"It's better than yesterday." I replied.

"I see.. Jaejoong is a great doctor." She said and gazed out of the window. I didn't know what she was talking about.

"He can heal people with his care and kindness." She said, the smile was still plastered on her pretty face.

"He frequently did that to me." Now she was looking at me. We were face to face. I listened to her speaks.

"I love him.." she confessed.

I nodded.

"But I also love Yunho.." she continued.

What she was trying to tell me? I couldn't get her words. She loved Jaejoong and she also loved Yunho?

"They were my friends, my best friends. I love both of them.. I really can't choose." She sighed. "What do you think?" She wanted my opinion. But what should I say? I barely know Jaejoong and Yunho.

"Huh?" I startled. "Uhm~ I don't know.. Yunho seem to be nicer, I think?" I was telling my opinion now. Yunho sure was a kind-hearted man. He was there when I needed help.

"You're right. He's nicer, more loving and he also an open-minded guy, while Jaejoong.. I must admit sometimes I don't know what he was thinking about."

She noticed my emotionless face.

"Ah~ I'm sorry for saying these to you.." she laughed.

"Aniyo, it's okay." I smiled. Just like what I had thought before, she was a friendly girl.

"You're very lucky got to live in a house with Jaejoong. He might be cold sometimes, but just go with that and you'll get use to it in no time."

She held out her hand and waited for me.

"So, I guess now we're friends?"

I shook it and we hugged each other. Today I got another friend in my list. I was happy for having them. I would try to live my precious life better than yesterday.

================================================================================================