It Started Now

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOvUU4Ud8jA
TaeYang - Wedding Dress
--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------

The D day has finally come. Now I was sitting nervously on my seat. I was nervous because I wonder if I could finish it without any mistakes. I was afraid to ruin everything I had done. I couldn't cancel the whole thing and ran away, could I?

"Sir, you should go in. The ceremony is going to start in a minute." Jang Hyuk came and told me which I responded with a slight nod then off inside the Church.

I looked around and there were lots of people including the reporters were coming to our wedding. I took a deep breath and stood face to face with the priest, waiting for the bride to come.

Just when the ceremony ended, it also means that I should live with Eun Mi and take care of her 'till death do us apart. I shouldn't bother about my past with Joo Yeon anymore. I should make it clear that there was nothing about us because everything has ended.

"May the bride enter." I heard the priest said.

The grand doors opened and the guests rose up from their seats. Eun Mi walking gracefully down the aisle with the wedding dress. She walked side by side with her father.

"May both of you live a happy life." Her father placed her hand in me which I took it with a nod.

Eun Mi flashed me her beautiful smile. The smile that could make my heart skipped a bit every time she did it in the past. Yeah, it was in the past she could make me feel that way, but now that smile means nothing to me.

We straightened and faced the priest, waiting for the vows.

"Kim Jaejoong, do you take Park Eun Mi as your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health until death do you part?”

I raised my head to look at the priest then turned to Eun Mi who was waiting for the answer as well.

I took a deep breath then, "I do."

The priest now turned to Eun Mi.

“And do you, Park Eun Mi, take Kim Jaejoong as your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health until death do you part?”

She smiled widely and for no doubt, she said, "Yes, I do."

I took the wedding band and slipped it onto her finger and so did she. The guests clapped hands as the reporters and cameramen took photos of us.

"Now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest announced as the clapping was getting louder.

I turned to her, my right hand touched her pink cheek and inched closer. I hesitated to kiss her, but she made a move and kiss me. I quickly pulled away and faked a smile to the guests as they kept clapping.

Now my new life has just started...

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------

Yunho and I were coming to the wedding ceremony, but we didn't showed up and sat with the other guests on the seats. We came just when the ceremony was about to start and our gazes were straight to the front where the bride and the groom standing next to each other.

I may looked calm outside, but it was beating so fast inside my heart. This was the day.. The day that would change everything in my life. The man I love the most in my entire life was going to marry another woman. And that woman was his first and true love.

Yunho didn't make even a single sound and neither I did. We just stayed there watching them.

The vows started..

"Kim Jaejoong, do you take Park Eun Mi as your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health until death do you part?” The priest asked him.

He was quiet at first but I could see he took a deep breath before he said yes. And by hearing that 'I do' words coming out from him made me sank on my own. I closed my eyes and waited for the next things.

Eun Mi also said the same and they slipped the wedding bands onto each others' fingers. Just when the priest announced them as husband and wife, the first tear fall, slipping down my cheek.

I used my hand to covered my mouth. And that was the time when Yunho back to the reality and he quickly dragged me out from the Church. I cried silently while holding my tummy.

"Just cry.. I'm here." Yunho hugged me and patted my back.

I didn't say anything and just let everything out. I need to release the tears I've been holding for the long time. It really ended.. Now he was hers. Nothing could change it. They would always be together, they would have a beautiful kids to raise and they would have a happy and complete family, unlike me and this baby.. It would only have me, without a father in the future...

My new journey has started today...
================================================================================================