Morning Incident

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99A4iUbsBzc
Park Shin Hye - Lovely Day [You're Beautiful OST]
----------------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------

"Get up sleepy head!"

I felt the blanket was being pulled off me. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes.

I saw Jaejoong moved the curtains to the side and slightly opened the windows, letting the fresh air in.

"Joo Yeon-ah! Wake up! Yunho hates lazy girls." He pulled me to sit.

"Let me sleep for 5 minutes." I closed my eyes and my back almost touched the bed, but Jaejoong was faster than me. He caught me and pinched my cheeks.

"Ah! It hurts!" I squeaked.

"I said get up!"

"But it's Saturday.." I reasoned.

"No, no, no. You should wake up NOW." He then dragged me to the bathroom and closed it from the outside.

"Don't come out if you're not finishing your morning bath."

I could hear his footsteps disappear, so I opened the door a bit and took a peek and make sure if he had left my room.

I sighed in relief and sat on the bathtub without taking off my pajama. I closed my eyes once again, but I snapped back when I knew Jaejoong's going to get mad if I didn't listen to him.

----------------
I finished and went to the living room, looking for Jaejoong. I saw no one there. Wasn't that Jaejoong always spending his free time in the living room?

"Yah! What are you doing there? Come and help me."

I heard his call from the kitchen. He wouldn't be there, would he?

I walked faster and reached there. I saw he was slicing the onions. Don't tell me he was cooking for today's breakfast. I wouldn't believe it.

"I ask you to help me, not just standing there like a mannequin." He flicked my forehead.

"Nae~ araso."

I moved to his sided and took the knife from him. I was the one who was slicing the onions now while he boiled the chicken stock in a pan with a very high heat.

"I'll teach you how to cook Korean foods since today. You should listen to me carefully and did as I told, okay?" He pointed at me with the spatula on his right hand.

I nodded.

"Instead of a nod, you should've said 'Yes, Seongsaenim'. I'm your new teacher, so you should give me some respect."

"Eh?"

He knocked my head with the spatula.

"You'll get more than this if you didn't say it."

"Y-yeh~ jwesonghamnida." I bowed repectly.

"Okay.. Let's start from this. Add the red pepper paste, red pepper powder, garlic, corn syrup, sugar, and soy bean paste. Stir well until everything dissolves."

He started to teach me about the steps to cook his favorite Korean food, Ddeok-boggi. I just listened to his orders and did it.

He would hit my head when I did it wrong. He didn't care if it hurts. He said that I'd do it better if he used those ways.

"Put the plates on the table." He commanded.

After putting the plates, I walked back to the kitchen, wanted to take some bowls, but I slipped on my way. I lose my balance and almost fell, so I immediately shut my eyes tightly.

One second.. Two seconds...

I waited and expecting my back to hit the hard floor, but I didn't feel it. This was weird.

I opened my eyes and met eyes with a pair of angel eyes. He was looking at me with his warm and melting gaze. My heart beats faster than it's normally.

What's this feeling? Did I just hit the hard floor and lose my consciousness? How could an angel standing right in front of me?

----------------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
----------------------------------------------

Joo Yeon put the plate on the table and walked back to the kitchen, but suddenly she slipped and almost fell. I ran to her and caught her in the right time before she hit the floor.

My arms wrapped around her waist and her left arm pulling my sleeve.

She opened her eyes and we looked on to each other. No words came out from the both of use.

I realized she has a pair of pretty eyes that I'd never seen before. Her eyes were sparkling.

I startled for a moment before I finally cleared my throat and called her. She let go of my arm.

"Gwenchana?" I asked.

She blinked several times then nodded.

"G-gwenchana.. thanks for helping me."

She said and then blushed.

"I just didn't want you to mess up on my kitchen." I walked passed her and didn't say anything whilst she just stood there clueless.

I don't know what happen to me, but I seemed mesmerized just by looking at her eyes. She made me felt uncomfortable with that innocent stare of her.

================================================================================================