Invitation

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sdCdBkRHlc

2PM - I Can't [a/n : You must listen to the song! It's great! Kkkk~]

--------------------------------------

- Joo Yeon POV -

--------------------------------------

I opened the window, letting the fresh air to come in. Turning my gaze to the side, I could see my beloved Min Ki sleeping peacefully. I smiled as I walked closer to him. I sat on the bed and touched his soft cheek. He moved a bit and slowly opened his eyes, gently rubbing it.

 

"Wake up, good boy." I ruffled his hair. He pouted and sat on the bed, looking at me.

 

"Mom, it's Sunday.."

 

"Yes, but still, you have to wake up. It's 9, dear. Come on, go to shower. I'll prepare the breakfast." I told him and stood up.

 

I left him and went back to the kitchen. I was doing everything in a rush because I wanted to finish the things before went to spend my day with my kid. After many things happened for these past few weeks, I needed to refresh my mind. Thanks to Jaejoong for appearing in front of me once again and for making my heart unstable. He was never failed to mess with my mind. I just hate him for being like this to me.

 

His gentle figure, his beautiful eyes, his sharp nose, the kissable lips and his killer jaw line were making me insane. I sighed heavily as I brushed away his image from my mind.

 

"Mom, are you okay?"

 

I turned and saw Min Kin standing by the end of the stairs, looking at me with his furrowed eyebrows.

 

"You're done?"

 

He nodded.

 

"What are you thinking about?" He dragged the chair and sat down.

 

"It's nothing." I smiled and poured the milk into his glass.

 

The doorbell rang and he looked at me. Our restaurant was closed for today, so that's why they needed to ring the doorbell.

 

"Let me open it." He ran to the front door and opened it. "Maybe it's Uncle Yunho."

 

I shook my head. This kid really loves Yunho. He was being a good boy everytime Yunho were around. Maybe it's because Yunho was the only guy I was close to.

 

"Who's that?" I asked when I saw Min Ki coming in, he brought something.

 

"The man in black suit. I don't know who he is, but he said that this is from Mr. Kim to you." He handed me the gift.

 

Mr. Kim? Could it be him? I took it from Min Ki and opened the gift. For my surprise, it was a gown. Well, a gorgeous night gown to be exact. The color was grey. It was strapless and the length was only reached half of my thighs. I was drowned on my own thoughts until Min Ki's words caught me.

 

"Mom, it's from Yoon Hee's daddy." He spoke, holding the card in his hand.

 

I kept quiet. I had known this. I put the gown back on its place and reached for the card. I read it.

 

"They invite us to Yoon Hee's birthday party and the date is same as my birthday." He continued telling me.

 

"We can't go." I meant it. I didn't want to come and meet him once again.

 

"But he sent these things." He pointed to the gown. "They must be expecting us to come, Mom."

 

I looked at him in disbelief. How could this 5-years-old kid talked like this? Sometimes I just couldn't believe that he was a kid. He talked and thinks like adults. He got to be wise sometimes.

 

"I want to go, Mom.. He's a nice person." He resisted.

 

"But.."

 

"Please..." he looked sad.

 

I bit my lower lip. I couldn't hurt him more.. Now, he was pleading to me just to see his own dad.

 

"Are you sure that you want to go there? It's also your birthday.. We can celebrate it together, just you and me." I persuaded him.

 

He shook his head.

 

"I'm happy if I could go. Please, Mom.. just once."

 

I hardly agreed with him. It's just great. Jaejoong totally ruined my day. I sighed. I thought I wouldn't meet him anymore, but I was totally wrong. This was about to start.

 

--------------------------------------

- Jaejoong POV -

--------------------------------------

I stood in front of the mirror and stared at my own reflection. I was sweating a lot because I just finished exercising. A smile appeared on my face as I remembered what I had told my assistant to do. I went to choose and bought the night gown for Joo Yeon last night. I was sure that the size would suit her well and she would look heavenly beautiful.

 

She didn't change. She looked more mature and got prettier. I just couldn't forget every single thing about her. I wouldn't be able to forget about her love. Now that I have the second chance, I would do everything to get her back to my side.

 

"Daddy~ where are you??" I heard Yoon Hee's sweet voice calling for me from the room.

 

"I'm here, cutie." I replied.

 

She ran into the bathroom and giggled.

 

"Daddy~ you looked great! No wonder the girls are fighting over you, especially that lady called Tiffany. I think she's obsessed with you." She laughed.

 

"Are you jealous?" I .

 

She shook her head.

 

"I want you to get Min Ki's mom, not that famous model. She's too much. I don't like her though." She made a face, mocking Tiffany.

 

I shook my head. Yoon Hee really made my day. She disliked Tiffany just because I frequently talked to her. But it was only about business. She was only a friend of mine. We're just friend.

 

"What do you know about her? You don't even talk to her." I kept teasing her.

 

"It's because I don't want to. Look at the way she dressed, she always wear shorts and worst, she keep fooling around with random guys." Yoon Hee stuck out her tongue.

 

"You shouldn't say such things. Daddy never taught you to be so impolite." I reminded her.

 

"Sorry.." She apologized. "I just want you to get Min Ki's mom. That's all. She's a good mother."

 

"Come here, baby." I hugged her and caressed her hair. This little girl surely needs the love from a mother which she never got. Eun Mi passed away before she knows how to love her mom.

 

I was hoping the same things with her to happen. I wanted to get back Joo Yeon by my side.. I can't forget your love, Joo Yeon-ah~

===============================================================================================

It's been a while…. Hahaha :) Merry Christmas!

 

----------------------------

December 27, 2010

13nz