Questions

Eternal Tenderness

----------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LtjkGEgveQ
Tohoshinki - Begin
--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------

I parked my car and got off, along with the kids. They ran into the restaurant happily. I was glad to see Yeon Hee smiling like that. At least she wouldn't be sad thinking about her mom.

I trailed behind them. The restaurant was quite quiet. I don't know why, but it just felt right when I came to this place. I got this relax yet peaceful feeling around here.

"How could you tell me not to worry? He's alone out there!" I heard someone's yelling out.

That cracked voice, that sobs.. It resembled hers. I might have gone crazy if I thought it was her. I missed her too much and that must be the reason why I kept thinking about other woman's voice as hers.

"Auntie~ Yeon Hee is coming here." Yeon Hee called for someone. Maybe it was Min Ki's mom.

The sobs stopped and I was like losing my soul just now when I saw who it was.

I was startled, paralyzed, happy, and also hurt at the moment. I could see her teary eyes clearly through the sunglasses I was wearing. A pair of her eyes made heart fluttered. It felt like forever since the last time we met.

Joo Yeon.. it was her. She was standing only a meter from my spot. I could see her shocked expression. She was pale and frozen. I could tell she couldn't believe that I was here because I felt the same. It was like a dream..

We stared at each other. No words..

The girl beside her seemed to get the signal and she took the kids to an empty table at the right side. She sat with them and left us alone.

I stepped forward, tried to approach her. But she backed off and turned her face to the side, avoiding me. I sighed heavily and encouraged myself to reach for her.

"Joo Yeon-ah~" I called as I took off the sunglasses. I wanted her to look at me.

She wiped her tears and took a deep breath. Slowly, she turned back at me and looked into my eyes which I was grateful for. I smiled but she didn't do the same thing.

-------------
We sat at the corner table. She had brought the warm tea for both of us. We sat there face to face but once again, no words came out. I was hesitated to say something. I was scared if she didn't want to reply me.

"How have you been? Are you doing well?" That was the only question I could ask this time.

She kept looking at the kids who were busy with their games.

"I.."

"I'm just fine." She cut me.

Short and sharp. That was how she replied me. Well, I couldn't blame her though since I was the one who hurt her at the first place.

I kept looking at her. She didn't change at all. She had her long black hair until now but it got wavy and she looked more stylists. But then I noticed that she was also got skinnier. Besides that, I also noticed that the way she looked at Min Ki was different. She seemed to be concerned about that kid. Was that little boy her kid? Does it mean that she already gets married?

Once again, my eyes landed on her. I have too many questions to ask her. But I'm not sure about asking it straight away. I have no rights to ask anymore..

"Is she your daughter?" Her sudden question startled me.

She waited for me to answer.

I nodded and it means yes.

"Yes, Yeon Hee is my daughter." I tried to answer the question as I could. It was awkward for us to meet up like this after what have done between us in the past.

"No wonder she looks familiar." She chuckled. It was obvious to know that her laugh was a fake one.

"You must be living a happy life with Eun Mi." She added.

I didn't answer the question. I couldn't answer it because I couldn't lie anymore. I wasn't living a happy life when we were still together. We talked less and I was always busy with work and had no time for her. And that was the main reason why did she choose to use drugs and get herself killed. I was the reason for her death.. I never spend my free time and listened to her stories just like what the other husbands always do.

"She passed away three years ago." I honestly told her. I didn't want another misunderstanding to happen between us. I wanted to clear it. I needed her. I still in love with her and always do.

She kept quiet.

"What about you? You're married, aren't you? And Min Ki is your kid, right?" I asked her.

She stood up and was about to leave, but I caught her wrist.

"Excuse me. I have something to do." She let go off me and walked upstairs, leaving me dumbfounded.

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------

I was telling a big lie if I said that I hate him and I didn't miss him. This man.. Just by seeing he in this state was able to heal my heart. He looked gorgeous as ever and he kept looking at me with those dazzling eyes of his. He got his hair dark blonde, his flawless skin, and his arm looked more muscular. He might be exercising regularly.

I pushed away the thoughts and focused on myself.

"What about you? You're married, aren't you? Min Ki is your kid, right?" He asked me.

I haven't got married, but it was true that Min Ki was my kid.. Should I tell him about this?

No, I couldn't do this. I should pretend that I didn't hear him. That was all I could do for now.

I stood up, but he caught my wrist just when I was about to leave. I looked at his grip.

"Excuse me. I have something to do." I excused myself and just walked upstairs without turning back.

I was scared.. I was scared that I wouldn't be able to hide my feeling if I kept sitting there with him. My heart felt like it's going to jump out when he caught my wrist. It was the first time he ever touched me after these five years. I almost forget how tender it felt when he held my hand, how warm it felt when I had him in my arms, and how soft his kisses were. But I have no brave to dream about those things anymore. I wouldn't dare to ask more from him.

By meeting up with him today was more than enough to heal my yearning heart.

"Jae.. sorry I can't tell you the truth.. It's not the right time." I whispered when I got into my room and locked it. I sobbed quietly as I held the ring on my necklace. It was the ring given by Jaejoong when he proposed to me. I couldn't wear it on my finger until today because we never had the real marriage.

"Why do you have to appear in front of me when I already get used to this life?" I kept talking by myself because I know that I wouldn't be able to say it directly to him.

===============================================================================================
Sorry for not being able to reply your comments my lovely and loyal readers.. But suddenly I feel emotional because of watching the boys' Secret Code performance at Tokyo Dome.. I miss them so much TT.TT
I want TVXQ!!!! TT.TT
AKTF <3

----------------------------
November 14th, 2010
13nz