Tense

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAKThidMDwE
2PM – Heartbeat
----------------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
----------------------------------------------

I went out from my room and at the same time, Joo Yeon also came out with some books in her hands.

"Morning, Jaejoong~" she greeted happily.

I just nodded.

"What's with the happy face in the morning?" I asked and down the stairs together with her.

She shook her head and smiled shyly, didn't want to tell me.

"If you kept smiling to yourself like that, people might think you're crazy." I .

"Aniyo~ I'm just happy." She said slowly.

"Happy?"

She nodded.

"I found my childhood friend." She told me.

"Childhood friend? Who's that?"

"Uhm..." she bit her lower lip. "Yunho."

"Yunho? Are you kidding me?" I raised an eyebrow, didn't believe her.

She gave me a look and didn't say anything. She was mad.

"I mean, how could you know if he was your childhood friend?" I asked.

"I just know by looking at his childhood picture." She smiled to herself and started to day dreaming.

"Hello~~ I'm still here." I waved my hand right in front of her face. "It's early in the morning, but you're already dreaming about him." I even more.

"No, I'm not." She denied.

"Yes, you are."

"No, I'm not!" She insisted.

"Yes, you.."

"Morning dear!" Suddenly my mother greeted us while having her breakfast.

"Morning, Omonim." Joo Yeon replied and sat on the left side and I was next to her.

"Did you have a good sleep?" my mother asked Joo Yeon and she just nodded.

"How about you, Jaejoong?"

"Nothing special." I replied shortly and began to eat the sandwich.

Joo Yeon cleared and looked at me. I glanced at her and found she was smiling at me. What she was smiling for?

----------------
Along the ride to the university, Joo Yeon didn't say anything just like she always do.. But today she was weird. She would glance at me and then smiled to herself.

"Am I that funny?" I asked.

She quickly shook her head.

"No.. you're not." She replied slowly.

"Then what are you smiling for? Don't think that I don't know you kept smiling for the whole morning while glancing at me. You must be thinking about how to do something bad to me, right?"

"Aniyo~ I didn't think about that.." She denied.

"Then what are you thinking about? You're weird, you know." I talked with my eyes kept looking straight on the road.

"I really don't think about anything.." She whispered.

----------------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------

This morning I kept glancing at Jaejoong. I just couldn't hide my happiness for him. I was happy knowing that he and Eun Mi together. I knew he loved her so much and so did she.

But I didn't know I was caught by him while smiling to myself. Should I tell him about last night?

No..

He would be mad.. He would hate me again.. And I really don't expect that to happen. It was hard to become his friend. I wouldn't break the trust he gave to me.

"I'm just too happy today." I lied and laughed nervously. "Yeah, that's why I kept smiling for the whole morning."

I quickly turned and faced the window hoping he would believe me.

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow. "I don't believe you."

I bit my lip in frustration. I had lied but he still didn't believe it.

He waited for my answer.

"IwasthinkingifyoucouldhelpmewithYunho!" I stated in a breath. I was sure he didn't know what had I say cause I, myself also didn't know what got into me until I could say those words.

"Pardon?"

I was out of my mind now. I should say this or else I have to tell the truth to him.

"I.. was thinking if you could help me with Yunho.." I repeated didn't dare to look at his eyes.

I couldn't believe myself how I could make another lie about wanting him to help me with Yunho.

"Help you with Yunho? Is that means that you like him?" A small smile curved on his lips.

My eyes widened when I hear the word 'like' from his mouth. Did he just say it or I had mistaken heard?

"Like him? No.. I.."

I was about to deny it but it was too late when I realized I had said that I wanted him to help me. So, I guess I have no choice but to admit it.

I nodded and blushed.

Yunho is a nice guy and he deserved to be admired by girls. I did have feeling for him, but that was long time ago.. We were kids those days.

I just met him again these few days, so I couldn't admit that I still like him nor have feeling for him. Aissh~ why does the life have to be so cruel to me?

"I'll help you." Jaejoong's words made me scared and another question just happen to appear on my mind. What would he do?

-----------------------
"He's here." Jaejoong told me when we were walking to the class.

I saw Yunho was talking to Changmin and I guess they were discussing something. I looked away, pretended that I didn't saw him, but too bad Jaejoong called him.

Yunho turned to us and his expression suddenly changed into a cold one. Did I do something wrong? Why did he look at us with that face?

He sat on his seat and tried to make himself busy by reading the book.

"You're reading books?" Jaejoong approached him and , but Yunho glared at him and brushed away Jaejoong's hand from his shoulder.

"Don't bother me." He said with his deep husky voice.

I gulped when I heard his sharp and cold voice. Did he mad at Jaejoong?

I guess he did.. By looking at his acts and talks, I could see it clearly. Was he mad because Jaejoong and Eun Mi being together? He was jealous over them.

================================================================================================