Ice Cream

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCZvCq6KbTo
COLORS ~Melody & Harmony~ [Less Vocal]
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
Yeon Hee was a nice and lovely little girl. We just met but we get along very well. She was a smart girl indeed. She talked about her dad and her grandmother, but she didn't talk about her mom, even just a bit.

"My daddy is the best in the world, auntie." She praised while slurping her ice-cream.

I just nodded and listened to her.

"Auntie, you should meet him. He's sooooo handsome!" She giggled.

"Is he?"

"You shouldn't doubt it." She pouted.

"Ah~ araso~ I believe in you. He must be so handsome that he could have you as his daughter. You're cute and pretty, Yeon Hee-ah~" I pinched her cheek playfully. I couldn't stand her cuteness.

In the other side, I saw Min Ki didn't pay attention to our conversation and made himself busy with homework. He didn't even bothered to touch his ice-cream.

"Min Ki-ah~" I called.

He looked up and then back to his homework.

"Why don't you eat your ice-cream? It melts.." I brushed his hair.

"I hate sweets." He replied.

"You should at least taste it." I told him.

"No, I won't."

I turned to Yeon Hee who was still busy eating all her ice-cream and it almost done. She took the last spoon to and smiled widely at me.

"Hmm~ Yummy! Thanks auntie."

"Does it really taste that delicious?"

"Yes. And I love it! I'll come here to buy the ice-cream everyday. And I'll tell my daddy too. Your restaurant is the best, auntie."

"Omo~ it's almost 3 pm. I should go home. Daddy will come home today!" she jumped off and put on her school bag.

"I'll take you home then." I grabbed the purse and held her hand.

"Do you want to go with us?" I asked Min Ki.

"No, just go. I need to finish the homework." He told us. What a kid! He wanted to piss me off. I knew he was a smart kid and he could finish the homework within an hour without any help. He could've gone out with us, but he just didn't want to. There was nothing I could say. He was stubborn.

Before I left, I told Yuri, one of my friends who was working to me to watch over him and she said that she would even if I didn't ask her to. I felt grateful I still have people helping me in my life. I would never have today if I didn't have them, especially Yunho. He helped me the most and I wouldn't be able to repay his kindness.

We got a taxi and she told the driver to drive us to her house. Twenty minutes later we arrived at her house. She quickly got off and asked me if I wanted to go with her into the house but I refused.

"Next time I promise I'll bring my daddy along with me to your restaurant, auntie." She waved and ran into the house.

I took a look over the house. It was quite huge and I bet her dad must be a great and successful business man.

When I saw there was no sight from her, I told the driver to drive me back to the restaurant which also means my house. I gazed out the car's window and recognized a black luxury car passed by the taxi. It must be her dad who was coming home from his business trip just like what she had told me moments ago.

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
I got off from the car and stepped into the house. I wonder what she was doing at this time. Did she study well? Or did she being a good girl when I was gone?

I paced my steps and stopped on the halfway. She was running forward then jumped to me. I took her in my arms and smiled.

"Daddy~ you're here!!" she hugged me tightly. I didn't mind if my suits get rumpled. All I care about was only her, Kim Yeon Hee, my only daughter.

"How's daddy's little girl, hmm?" I brushed my nose against her soft cheek and she seemed to enjoy it as always.

"Daddyyyy~ I miss you.." she told me.

"Daddy also miss you, cutie." I kissed her forehead and brought her to her bedroom.

"How's your school? You didn't skip class, did you?" I interrogated.

"Of course I didn't skip classes." She defended. "Yeon Hee is a good girl~"

I raised an eyebrow.

"Really.. I told you the truth. I even met a new friend." She sat on the soft bed, crossing her arms.

"He's good and I even met his mom. His mom is cool."

"Cool?"

"Yep. She gave me an ice cream for free."

"I think you're the one who ask for an ice cream." I teased.

"Daddy~~ you're so mean. Yeon Hee isn't like that.." She faked a cry.

I pinched her cheek playfully and laughed. Yeon Hee was the only one who could cheer me up at this time. I've been stressing for weeks because of work and now here I was, laughing with my daughter. I should've said thanks to Eun Mi when she was here. After all, she was the one who bring this cute little girl into my life. Yeon Hee filled my heart which had been empty since I left Joo Yeon.

Joo Yeon..

It's been five years already. Would there be another chance for us to meet once again?
===============================================================================================
Happy Halloween!! ^^
Did u watched JYJ's Ayy Girl mv? I mean the fancam from last night's showcase in Taipei.. JaeSu looked great with the make up. But I don't like Chun's hair.. It makes him looked weird. :(

 

----------------------------
October 31st, 2010
13nz