Secret

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqcVqKuFkRI
Sayuri Sugawara - Sunao ni Narenakute
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
"You're 3 weeks pregnant.. That's what the doctor had told me this morning." Yunho said to me.

"Pregnant?" I still couldn't believe it.

He nodded slowly.

I felt happy but scared at the same time. I was happy because it was our baby, Jaejoong and mine. But what would happen to the baby? The baby would have no father in the future.

"It's Jaejoong's, isn't it?" he asked but it sounded like a statement rather than a question.

I looked down to my stomach and touched it. There was the place where the baby lives. Our baby..

"You should tell him." Yunho looked at me seriously.

I shooke my head and held the tears.

"I can't.." I gazed out the windows and I could see the clear sky.

"Why can't you tell him? Is it because of Eun Mi?"

Just hearing her name being called by Yunho made me felt like being stabbed by a knife right in my heart. I stayed quiet.

"We're on the same position now.. We left by the person we love the most." He let a laugh, a sarcastic one. I could tell he was also got hurt because of love.

"You should tell him if you don't want your baby grow up without a father." He advised.

"No, I won't tell him anything." It's final. Everything's ended and I would start my life with this baby.. I would watch the baby to grow up even without a father.

Yunho looked at me in disbelief then sighed heavily. I thought he understood my reason for being like this. I just wanted the person I love live his life happily without looking back at the past because I would aslo did the same. I would only look forward without turning back.

I wouldn't regret what I had chose..

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
I still couldn't wash away Joo Yeon's sad face when I told her I wanted to break up. She looked vulnerable and didn't know what to do.

I was a ing bastard. How could I torture her like that?

My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID. It was Eun Mi who made a call. I didn't give a damn to her call. I grabbed phone and smashed it on the thick wall in my room.

I couldn't sleep for the whole night and kept thinking about what would Joo Yeon do after our break. Would she be fine and continue her life just like the time before we met? Would she be a cheerful girl like before?

! I cursed at myself. I was the one who broke her heart and now I was thinking about what she would be? What a sick man I was!

I couldn't lie to myself that I still love her and I already missed her. It was just a night but it felt like forever since I last had her in my arms. I missed her hug and her flushing red face everytime I kissed her.

I felt sorry for her but i could do nothing except drinking by myself. This was the only things I could do to erase her from my mind.

"Joo Yeon-ah~ mianhae..." I whispered while tracing my fingers on her picture. "Just forget about this stupid guy and please be happy from now on... I wish you could meet someone million times better than me and hope that he would never hurt you like what I did."

I held the picture in my arms and closed my eyes, sank on my own thoughts.
================================================================================================