Erased

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCM1X-AEGpI

연정- 그대를그리다(Drawing You) SungKyunKwan Scandal OST

--------------------------------------

- Joo Yeon POV -

--------------------------------------

When I was done cleaning the first floor, I made sure that I've closed the entire house's windows and the doors. I then went upstairs and found Min Ki were watching TV.

 

I smiled as I approached and sat beside him. I kissed his cheek and pay attention to the screen. I was curious why did he looked so serious.

 

"What kind of show you're watching?" I asked.

 

He shook his head.

 

I sighed and accompany him to watch. I couldn't stop laughing at the show because the actors and actress were hilarious. I even had tears in my eyes. This kid really made my day. He pretended to be serious just because he wanted me to watch with him.

 

But time flew so fast and it was 9 p.m. already. The show ended and I reached for the remote. But then the figure in the screen caught my breath. I was stunned.. I knew who it was. A tall and gorgeous man with black suit were walking out from the airport. He had dark brown hair and with no doubt, I could make sure that it was him...

 

I closed my eyes in a minute and swallowed hardly. My index finger was on my way to press the power button, but I felt a small hand stopped me from what I was doing. I was startled to see Min Ki's hand above mine.

 

"Let me watch this, Mom." His eyes never leave the screen.

 

"You.." my voice was stuck at the moment.

 

"The heir of Kim Corp., Mr.Kim Jaejoong has finally back to Seoul. It was reported that he's not going back until next week, but now we could see him just arrive and made his way out of the Incheon Airport. The spokesman from the company states that he's coming back to attend inauguration of the newly opened hotel at Jeju Island. That is the new hotel which presents luxury and beautiful scenery around the hotel." The reporter said.

 

"Mr. Kim, is it true that you're also going to celebrate your daughter's birthday at the hotel?" one of the reporters asked him.

 

He just walked and said nothing to them, but the spokesman did.

 

"The inauguration date was chosen to be the same date with his daughter's birthday date on purpose."

 

With that last statement, they left. He got onto his black luxury car and they drove off the airport with the reporters were busy taking the pictures.

 

It was him.. Kim Jaejoong.

 

I've been hiding my feelings for 5 years, and now I have to see him on this way? Now that he has 'a daugher' just like what had reported before, he must be happy.. And I don't think he would ever want another kid anymore.

 

"Mommy.." Min Ki called.

 

I turned to him and forced a smile.

 

"Do you know about him?" his sudden question surprised me.

 

"W-what?" I stammered.

 

"That man.. He looked familiar.. I feel like I know him, but I don't remember. Is he one of your friend?" He asked innocently.

 

"No. He's not.." I faked a smile once again.

 

"It's late now.. Let's sleep. You still have school tomorrow." I got up and turned off the TV. Glad that this time he didn't protest at all and listened to me.

 

"Mom, tell uncle to pick me up after school." He told me.

 

"Yunho's busy nowadays. We shouldn't bother him when he's working. You're a good boy, aren't you?"

 

He nodded.

 

"If you're a good boy, you wouldn't bother him. He'll come over when he's free." I reassured him.

 

"Nae~" he jumped onto his bed and laid down.

 

I tugged the blanket over him and kissed his forehead while he closed his eyes.

 

"Sleep well, good boy." I looked at him once again before turning off the light and walked out of the room.

 

As the door closed, I couldn't hide the tears anymore. The tears that I've been hiding for years.. was now poured down. No matter how hard I tried to accept the reality, my heart was still aching for him. I knew this would happen, but never thought it would be hurt like this.

 

He has his own daughter with his wife.. It was his and Eun Mi's daughter. Finally he got the little girl as his own child.

 

Five years passed.. The memories of us must've had erased from his mind.

===============================================================================================

Sorry I can't reply to your comments and sorry for the short update.. :( It was late and my mom was calling for me to go sleep.. I'll try to reply tomorrow or maybe on the next chapter.. please don't get mad.

I love youuuuuuu !! ^^

Thanks a lot for the comments and subscribing for the story :)

 

Anyways, does anyone have the lyric translation for this song?? I've been searching but couldn't find it.. Please tell me if u have it :)

 

----------------------------

November 6th, 2010

13nz