Listen to Me..

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEDham6aVZs
Younha - Can't Believe It 말도 안돼 [Personal Taste OST]

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
Jaejoong held my hand as we passed the hallway. I couldn't hide my smile. I was too happy when he did that. Never had I thought that having a bigger hands holding your own would be this amazing. It's just felt great and so right.

"People might think you're crazy by seeing you like that." He teased me.

"Just let them think so. It's okay as long as I have you." I stuck out my tongue and he just laughed.

"Hyung!" Junsu greeted Jaejoong when he saw us. He had the 'were-you-two-dating' look on his face.

"What do you think?" Jaejoong asked him.

He gave a thumb up in the air.

Well, the day just passed like that. Jaejoong and I were being together whenever we went. You can say that he was protecting me all the time and I loved the feeling. Not only protecting, but he would also help me to bring my stuffs though I didn't ask him to.

I knew all the eyes were on us for the whole time when we met people but Jaejoong could care less. He didn't feel like he was embarrassed to walk with me and that's why I was feeling grateful. He had totally changed..

"Do you want me to wait until you've done?" He asked when I was about to enter my class.

"I'll be fine, Jae." I reassured.

He looked unsure about my words and insisted that he could wait until I've done with the class. I really don't want to have him wait for me now.. He needs to have some free time with his buddies.

"Jae.." I pleaded.

He sighed and nodded slightly. I smiled and bid him goodbye. But I was shocked by his sudden move to pull me and gave me a peck on my lips.

I widened my eyes and glared at him. It was so embarrassing to kiss him in such crowd place.

"That's enough for now." He winked and laughed.

"Araso. Now just go and be with your friends." I told him.

"See you later.." He waved and went to meet his best friends.

I smiled by myself before I went in and joined the class.

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
I didn't want to leave Joo Yeon even just a second, but I could do nothing. She insisted that she wanted to attend the class without me waiting for her, so I gave up and let her.

I went to meet Junsu, Changmin and Yoochun to have some talks. It's been a while since we last chatted.

"Look, the lover guy is coming." I heard Yoochun teased me. Changmin and Junsu just laughed along.

"You know how's the feeling when you're in love, dude." I sat beside them.

"Tell us, how did you confess, Hyung." Changmin spoke.

I smiled as I heard his question. Flashbacks of that day were flashing in my mind which causes my lips to purse a smile.

"Hyunggg~~" Junsu shook me and I glared at him.

He showed me an innocent and silly face of his.

"It's a secret." I smirked which cause them to groan loudly.

"Hyung.. Tell us. It's fun to hear about your love story." Junsu begged.

I shook my head just to make them die in curiosity.

"Tsk." They sighed heavily and got up.

"Come on, it's not fun anymore. He's not telling us." Changmin was the first to leave me followed by Yoochun and Junsu.

"Yah!" I tried to stop them but they could care less and kept on walking.

-------------------------
I waited by myself almost two hours and finally the love of my life, Joo Yeon finished her class. She approached me in the parking lot and smiled happily.

"What's with the smile?" I asked.

"I got the highest mark for the project that I've made." She told me.

"That's really good to hear. I'm proud of you." I caressed her hair and she smiled even more. I could tell she loves it every time I did that.

"You do?" She didn't believe me.

I nodded.

"Jaejoong-ah~" Both Joo Yeon and I turned when we heard someone was calling my name. It was Eun Mi who was calling for me.

I was about to pull Joo Yeon away but Eun Mi called again which made me to stop.

"Just listen to me for a while.." She pleaded with a sad voice.

I turned to my side and looked at Joo Yeon. She told me to go and talk with Eun Mi but I shook my head. I didn't want to see her again. Not when I was dating Joo Yeon. I didn't want to hurt her feeling. She might tell me to look over Eun Mi but I knew deep inside her heart there were also jealousy as well. Who wouldn't feel the same while seeing their lover to have talks with the ex?

"Let's go." We kept on walking without turning back.

"I'll wait for you tomorrow at the park! I'll keep waiting until you want to come!" All I could hear was Eun Mi shouted on the top of her lungs, hoping me wanted to hear her but once again, I just ignored her..
================================================================================================