Eternal Tenderness

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkHmvLZ75Og
Love in The Ice (instrumental)

[a/n : please listen to this song while reading. I can't believe I cried while typing]
--------------------------------------
- JaeJoong POV -
--------------------------------------
"Will you marry me?" I kneeled down and waited for her answer.

She looked at me as if I wasn't serious about this.

"I'm loving you in the past, present and in the future. You're the only one that I want to spend my whole life with." I told her.

Her eyes were becoming red and soon, a single tear slipped down her cheek. She cupped with her own hand and sobbed quietly.

"I know I've made too many mistakes in the past and I hurt you so many times. I even lied to myself that I'd be okay without you in my life. But you know what? I've got punished. I had never pass any single days without thinking about you and your life."

"I.." she couldn't say a word.

"Sadness and loneliness that everyone has.. Looking for the place to recover.. Yes, for you that place is here. Don't worry, don't hesitate anymore. I will protect you." I sang for her. This was the song I composed for her.

"To be loved by someone or whoever, it makes life shine like this. If it was me, I would make your heart once again warm again. Warm, with eternal tenderness..." I finished the song and she burst out crying. I got up to let her cry in my embrace.

"I'm so sorry for what I've done to you all these years. I let you go and you've been through hard life because of me. You kept surviving just to raise our son." I caressed her hair while she kept on crying her heart out.

"All I can say is just I love you. I promise that I'll never ever let you go no matter what happen. I need you in my life.." I wiped her tears using my thumbs and made her to look into my eyes.

"Saranghanda~ saranghanda Ju Yeon-ah~" I kissed her forehead then down to her left cheek, right cheek and I kissed her lips tenderly.

"I'm here. Don't you be afraid." I whispered.

"Are you sure about this?" she finally spoke. I could barely hear her voice.

"I'm sure. I want to marry you. I want us to watch over our kids grow up, to become a teenagers, falling in love, get married, and they'd have our grandchilds. I want us to live until death do us apart. And our love wouldn't vanish."

She bit her lip.

"Will you marry me?" I asked her again. Now I already took out the ring.

"Yes, I will." She nodded.

--------------------------------------
- Ju Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
"Yes, I will."

JaeJoong held my hand and he slided the ring in my finger. He kissed it tenderly and gazed back at me.

"I am being the happiest man to have you beside me. You're all that I need." He brought me to his arms once again and never let me go.

"I miss you Jae~" I confessed.

"You do?"

I nodded.

"You have no idea how scared I was when I found out about my pregnancy." I decided to tell him everything I've felt when he wasn't by my side.

"I'm sorry.."

"We just broke up that night and all I could think about was run away. I couldn't face you without telling you that I still love you. I left and Yunho found me. He saved me actually. He saved our babies."

"At first I was thinking about giving up on my life, but when I knew that I was carrying our babies in me, I decided to keep it because I couldn't hurt the innocence life. They had no idea at all. I should be responsible. Besides, I knew it would reminds me of you."

"I was being a bastard for letting you go.." He apologized once again.

"I was going to marry you though. But when I found out about Eun Mi who had tried to kill herself if I wasn't going to leave you, I gave up and being such a coward. If only I knew you were carrying our babies.."

"No, it's not your fault. It's just fate." I told him.

"Well, I think I should forgive Yunho for helping Eun Mi taking our baby away from you considering he was also the one who has been helping with your live when I wasn't there for you."

"You should. He's such a good brother to me. And he has been helping me since I was kid."

"Since you were kid? Where did you meet him? I grew up together with him but I never know about you."

I raised an eyebrow.

"Are you sure? Because I went to the same kindergarten with him." I started to suspect something.

"You? Same kindergarten? Let me tell you. We were friends since we were born. If you said that you went to the same kindergarten, isn't that means we were also school mates?" He guessed.

"I'm so sure about that. I saw his childhood pictures in his house. He was standing cutely with that fatty mean kid in the picture. Do you know that fatty kid whose close to Yunho?" I asked. He said he was Yunho's best friend if that's so, he would've known about that mean kid.

"Fa.. fatty mean kid?"

I nodded.

"He was being mean only towards that shorty girl. It can't be.." he shook his head.

"Yes, that one! He's been calling me short all the time. I hate him. He always made me cry and Yunho was always there to comfort me." I remembered the old days. I was a happy girl when I still have my parents around me. But since they left, I was such a bad luck.

"That's me.." he whispered.

"What? You are.."

He nodded.

"I was a fat guy back then. And I used to because I want her to talk to me. And since she left the school and moved out, I lost interest to talk with anyone. I was being alone until Eun Mi came into my life and cheered me up..." He confessed.

He told me to wait and he came into his room. Not long after, he came out bringing the picture album. He opened it and searched for the picture.

"Is it you?" he pointed to my childhood picture when I was crying because he hid my drawing book.

"We've known for each other since that day?" both of us asked for the same question.

===============================================================================================
double update for today ^^

----------------------------
August 7th, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5