Taken

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-CHpZHmzeU
Yesung - It Has To Be You [Cinderella's Sister OST]
----------------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------
Jaejoong and I were on our way to his house. I sat quietly and he did the same. He was looking straight to the road and drive. I was getting curious about the topic he and Junsu were talking about before I got there.

"Would you tell me who's the girl that Junsu have crush on?" I questioned.

"It's secret. I promised him not to tell you." He answered me.

Deep inside my heart, my feeling told me that he wasn't telling the truth. But I don't know what kind of thing he was hiding from me.

"Trust me. I'll tell you if the moment was right." He smiled. "Now tell me, where did you go? How could you make me wait for almost an hour?"

I remembered what I should do know. When I was walking to the class to pick my books, I met Eun Mi. She was looking for me exactly. She wanted me to help her.

"Uhm.. Jae.. I have something to say..." I was hesitated.

"Say it." He waited

"Eun Mi.. She..."

"Please, don't mention her name. I don't want to hear anything about her." He cut my words.

"But she said that she really..."

"Joo Yeon, please."

"She really felt sorry to you.." I mumbled silently.

In no time, we reached home and got off. I followed Jaejoong to the upstairs then he stopped and turned to me. I felt bad for bringing this topic cause I know he'd get hurt again, but I had no choice. On the other side, I also felt bad to Eun Mi if I didn't tell Jaejoong.

"Can't you get what I said?" he asked

"But.. please listen to me. She said that she didn't mean to hurt you. It's just that.. her love towards Yunho is just too much. You should know that she also loves you." I told him what Eun Mi had told me earlier.

"So? What do you expect for? I can do nothing. I really don't get you, how could you not feel betrayed by her when she took Yunho away from you. Don't you love him?"

"I.."

I looked away. I couldn't tell him that I don't care about Yunho anymore but him, could I? What would he think if he knew that I had fallen for him?

"Just go to your room and take some rest. Don't help Eun Mi to beg for my forgiveness." He went to his room and locked the door.

----------------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
----------------------------------------------
I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. A lot of things had happened in my life. Everything chaned and my thoughts were also changed. At first I never thought I could live my life without Eun Mi, but now I could. And I thought I couldn't get along with Joo Yeon, but our friendships were getting better day by day.

I heard knocked on from the outside of my room and then my mother came in. She was smiling at me.

"What are you doing here, son?" she asked me.

"As you can see, I'm resting here." I replied.

"If you don't mind, can you go out with Joo Yeon?"

I raised an eyebrow and figured out what she was trying to tell me.

"She's going to visit her parents' graves." She told me.

"Bwoh? It's late and she's still going to that place? Why are you letting her go? It's dangerous for her to get home by herself." I got up and walked to my dresser.

"That's why I came here. I want to ask you to take her home.." Mom smiled even more.

"Of course I will take her home. It's not safe for a girl to walk home by herself." I put on my hoodie and grabbed my car keys.

I don't know how I could do this, but I just felt that I have to protect Joo Yeon and keep her safe. She had no one by her side now. She only has me and my mom..

On my way to pick Joo Yeon, I couldn't stop thinking about her. Somehow her sweet smile appeared and it wouldn't go. What kind of feeling is this? Why do I tend to feel this way? My heartbeats increased every time she showed up in front of me..

Finally after 20 minutes driving, I reached there. I parked my car and got off. I was hit by the sudden wind and it was so cold outside there. I wonder if Joo Yeon was wearing warm clothes.

"Jeongmal bogoshippoyo umma~ appa~"

I heard a familiar female voice and I approached her. It was Joo Yeon who was sobbing quietly beside her parents' graves.

I squatted and patted her shoulder. She looked at me with her eyes widened. I could tell she was surprised with my come. She quickly looked away and wiped her tears, but I stopped her.

"Don't wipe it.." I said.

"If you want to cry, just cry.. Don't hide your tears." I whispered.

She then looked at me and couldn't control her tears anymore. She cried and cried on my embraced. I could do nothing but to let her..

I kind of realizing that slowly but sure, this girl has taken my heart...
================================================================================================