Jealousy

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn-3z_SDwag
8eight - Goodbye My Love
[a/n : addicted to this song lately. lol xD. The MV was sad..]
----------------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
----------------------------------------------

I entered Joo Yeon's room and saw she was talking with Eun Mi. I heard laughter and it made me relieved. I knew Eun Mi was being nice to her.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

Eun Mi turned to me and flashed me a smile.

"Girls' stuff. Don't want to tell you." She stuck out her tongue at me while Joo Yeon just sitting quietly since I came.

"Jae, you're going to hang out with us, right?" She stood up and walked to my side, giving the puppy eyes.

I wanted to hang out with her, but when I thought about Joo Yeon, I couldn't agree with the idea. I just couldn't leave her alone in the house.

"Sorry, but I can't." I said while looking at Joo Yeon.

Eun Mi followed my gaze and pouted.

"Jae~" she whined. "Today is my birthday. You're not forgetting about that, aren't you?" She looked sad.

She was right. Today was her birthday. How could I forget about that? This must because of I took care too much to Joo Yeon until I forgot about the most important thing like this. I had never forgotten about her special day even just once. I always be the first person to greet her happy birthday.. But now, I was totally forgotten about the day.

"Sorry, but I don't think I could leave Joo Yeon alone in the house. She needs help." I reasoned.

"I'm okay, Jaejoong-sshi~ don't think about my condition. It's okay for me to be alone in the house." Joo Yeon got up from the bed and tried to walk but she almost tripped.

Eun Mi's and my eyes widened when we saw her stumbled, but glad that she was okay. She then laughed nervously and was able to approach us.

"Jaejoong-sshi~ Eun Mi's birthday is more important. Your best friends even had come here." Joo Yeon said wisely before turned to Eun Mi.

"Eun Mi-ah~ saengil chukae." She greeted her.

"Gomawo~" They hugged each other.

"Uhm, I think I'll go with you. But let me change first." I walked out then went straightly to my room and got change.

When I finished, the other guys were gathered in Joo Yeon's room and they were laughing after Junsu's gags. That guy would never get tired to make jokes. He should be a comedian for sure.

"Are we going now?" I popped my head behind the door. All of them turned to me and gave Joo Yeon the last hug before us off to the restaurant.

When we reached the restaurant, Changmin was the quickest to sit at the reserved table. He ordered his foods while we were ordering ours. This kid was the food monster I had ever known. He ate a lot of foods, but he never got fat, but taller.

After the eating session ended, we went to a karaoke place and the guys were struggling to get the microphones. The guys who didn't get the microphones were singing loudly or should I say they were screaming. They sang with the loud voice just like crazy people except for me and Eun Mi. We were just sitting on the couch and watching them.

"Jae, I want to talk." She suddenly spoke.

I could feel her left hand on mine. I turned my stare to her immediately.

"Don't be too close to her." She said without breaking the eye contact between us.

"Her? Whom do you mean?" I asked. I knew she was talking about Joo Yeon because lately there were no other girls that I close to beside her and Joo Yeon.

"Joo Yeon." She paused. Now both of her hands were holding mine.

"I felt jealous every time I think about her living together with you. She'll get to see you often than me.. And someday you might care more for her and forget about me. Today you even forget about my birthday." She said sadly.

"Eun Mi-ah~ Where did you get that thoughts? Listen, you're more important to me. There's no such thing will happen. Trust me." I lifted her chin and caressed her soft cheek.

Slowly, her lips curved into a small smile and suddenly she threw her arms on my neck, hugging me.

"I trust you." She whispered in my ear.

I could call this was the best day in my life cause I just heard she confessed that she was jealous at another girl. Does it mean that she has the same feeling with me? I'd just wait until the right time and confessed my true feeling for her.

----------------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
----------------------------------------------

I was lying on the bed with my eyes closed, but I wasn't asleep. I just wanted to feel the silence around me. It made me felt calm yet saved.

I opened my eyes slowly when I heard the creaked voice in the room and I found Jaejoong was walking to my side.

"Jaejoong?" I asked.

I couldn't see him clearly because of the light in my room was off. I turned it off on purpose because I couldn't sleep if the lights were on.

"Hey~ I thought you're asleep." He was smiling now.

Did he really smiling or this was just my feeling? It was the first time ever he smiled to me. I wonder if something nice happened to him.

"Now that you're awake, let me check up your ankle." He sat on the edge of the bed and pulled the blanket off.

I sat there and watched him examining my ankle. I had never seen this nice side of him before. Today he was totally different from the cold jerk he used to be. This time he was kind and gentle towards me. Was he done that on purpose for making up to me? I don't know why but my heart seems to like this side of him.

================================================================================================