Welcome Home

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS_SCqODPdA
[Younha - I Cry]
--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
Eun Mi and I were going to our honeymoon at Paris. Since it was her favorite place, so she just decided that we should spend our honeymoon there without asking me. I wouldn't blame her though. I, myself didn't even care about where the honeymoon should take place. I just wanted it to be over as soon as possible. I just wanted to focus on my work more than her.

"Have a save flight, dear." My mom said to us before we got onto the car.

"Bye~ Mom." Eun Mi waved at her.

"I'm waiting for the good news then." Mom blurted out which cause me to look at her.

"Araso~ araso.. Just go." She said then.

We bid goodbye and I sped up on the highway. I had to make it fast to the airport.

"Jae, this is going to be so fun. I've been dreaming about this before. We're going on the honeymoon at the city of love. I'm all excited, you know?" Eun Mi talked non-stop, smiling and giggling by herself.

I remained silent and look straight on the road.

"Jae~" she whined when she realized I didn't pay attention to her.

"Why do you have to be like this? You didn't listen to me, did you?" She looked at me with sad eyes.

"I'm driving. It's not good if I keep focusing on you whenever I have to pay attention at the front." I told her, once again without looking at her. I knew it hurt her, but I couldn't do much. I need time to settle my heart.

"I know you're marrying me just because I threatened you. But can't you at least try to pretend that you love me?" She breathed out and the tears slipped down her cheeks. She cried. ! I was really a jerk. She was my wife now and yet I made her cry on our honeymoon.

I stopped the car immediately and faced her. She wiped the tears and gazed away.

"Listen, I'm sorry for what I've done just now. I'll try to be better." I told her.

She nodded slowly and pursed a smile.

"Thanks for understanding me. That's why I fell for you."

When she was calmed down, I started to drive and with double speed. We couldn't miss the flight, could we?

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
Because of crying for the whole night, now my eyes were swelling and I had to put on the sunglasses given by Yunho. He said that I looked like a panda just now and I need to cover it so there would've no people laugh at me.

He drove me to the airport because it was already time for me to leave. I was going back to Japan today. I would start my new life with the baby at my parents' old house. I would find myself a job so that I could earn money and raise the baby then make sure it have a good education in the future.

"Gomawoyo~ you’ve done much to me." I hugged him for the last time and smiled.

He smiled back.

"It was nothing. That's what friends are for."

"I wish you could find your own happiness and success on your business."

"So does you. You should tell me about your baby, is it boy or a baby girl, so that I could be a good uncle and send him or her a nice present at the birthdays." He looked at my tummy and sheepishly smiled.

"I will." I turned and was about to walk, but the steps stopped at the figures of the newlywed, Jaejoong and Eun Mi. They were walking together with her hands clinging onto his arm.

I bit my lips and held the tears. My heart was aching.

"Don't turn back. Just walk and ignore them.." Yunho encouraged me.

I was hesitate.. But the foot seemed to get what the brain has told them. I took a deep breath and reached for the gate. Though it was hard, I have to do this for the sake of them and for the sake of my life.

Goodbye Seoul, goodbye Jaejoong... I will always love you no matter what. I would say thanks for giving me the most precious thing that I would live for. The baby, our baby. I would take care of the child for the entire of my life.

"Let's have a new happy life. Mom will always protect you my baby.." I touched the tummy and talked to it.

It was going to be hard, but I was sure I would be able to solve it.

------------------------------------------
Spending about two hours from the plane and the airport, I was able to find a taxi to drive me home safely. I paid for the taxi and dragged my suitcase, entering the small house which only has a small fence. I opened it and took out the house key.

"Welcome home." I said to myself and smile bitterly.

This house has too much memory for me. This was the house I've been living for years with my parents while they were alive. But now they were gone and I got to live only by myself, and the baby.

I stepped in and got hit by the memories. My mom was preparing the dinner for us while dad sitting in the living room watching TV. I was helping mom and we were happy that day.

"Umma, Appa.. I'm back." I cried as I looked at the picture of us.

"I really miss you."

I wasn't able to move anymore. I just have no strength to hold the tears. I knew I was such a crybaby, but I could do nothing. I was all by myself now.
================================================================================================
Btw have u guys read this news?

http://sharingyoochun.net/2010/09/13/trans-100913-why-cant-we-listen-to-the-tvxq-trios-songs/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wordpress%2FSYC+(fashion+follows+yoochun)

I feel sad and hurt by reading it :(



----------------------------
September 13th, 2010
13nz