Study

Eternal Tenderness

(Joo Yeon looked so pretty while holding her birthday cake! Happy birthday to Lee Joo Yeon! After School,, hwaiting!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWBtLCIEsqg
(CSJH The Grace - A Little Bit of Good)
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
"I wonder who's that lucky girl." said Yuri when she watched the news.

I came out from the kitchen when I heard her. But when I looked on the screen the news ended and she was cleaning the table.

"What's the news about?" I asked.

"About the CEO of Kim Corp."

I gulped when I heard the name. It was about Jaejoong.

"Look at this. It's today's headline news. He got caught by the media when he kissed his secret lover last night on the opening ceremony of his hotel." She handed me the newspaper. My eyes widened in horror as I saw the headline news and the picture. It was only Jaejoong, but my face didn't get exposed. That's a relief. It would be the death of me if they took my picture!

"I envy that girl. She must be the happiest girl on earth for having someone like him. He's too perfect. Look at him, he got handsome looks, wealth, and he seemed to be a royal man. And his little daughter is also lovable. She's Min Ki's classmate, isn't she?"

"That little girl of his is surely cute and smart." I changed the topic.

"Like father, like daughter. They share the good looks." Yuri kept on complimenting him.

I kept quiet and helped her to clean the table, that was until the door opened and someone walked in. We turned to greet the customer but then my words stuck in the middle of my breath.

How could this continued to happen? Can't I live my life peacefully without they bothering my mind?

The person smiled warmly at me just like the past.

"P-please have a seat.." I stuttered and led her to the corner.

"Mrs. Kim.." I started and didn't have the courage to look at her. "What do you like to drink?"

"Anything is okay. I come here to see you." she held my hand.

"Just wait a minute. I'll bring the tea.." I headed back to kitchen and make the tea for her.

"Do you know her?" Yuri asked me.

"Don't ask me now." I brought the tea and placed it on the table.

"Sit with me. I want to have a talk."

I nodded.

"So, you're working here?" she looked around.

"Y-yes, I am."

"Just relax. I won't bite." She joked.

"And I hope this is the last time you called me Mrs. Kim. I want you to call me Omonim just like what you used to call me back then." She raised her right hand and touched my cheek. I just let her because her hand was so warm against me. It has motherly feeling which I missed a lot.

"You've met Jaejoong, right? And his daughter.." I bet she was careful when saying about his daughter. She was afraid that I would get hurt when I knew that he had married and has a daughter.

"Yes, I did. And his daughter.. she's resemble her dad a lot."

"She's so smart and we loves her. But no matter how much our love towards her, still.. she needs a mother to care and watch over her." She honestly told me.

When she told me about Yoon Hee, I was thinking about Min Ki too. He was in the same stage with Yoon Hee. He grown up without knowing about his dad. It's been tough for him.

"I heard you also have a son which is on the same age with Yoon Hee. He must resemble you a lot and his dad."

"You didn't tell me when you get married.. I wonder why.. Does he love you? And does he let you and your son live well?" She was concerned about me.

"We separated and now I only lived with Min Ki." I bit my lip. I didn't lie though. Min Ki's dad and I were separated 5 years ago even before he was born into this life.

"It must be tough. Raising a child by yourself is not easy at all.. I've ever been on that stage when Jaejoong's dad passed away. You have to fight for yourself and your child without him beside you."

"Having Min Ki as my kid is the most wonderful thing. He's my life and my everything." I smiled as I remembered my little boy's laugh.

"May I meet him? I heard that he's attending the same school with Yoon Hee. I wonder if you want to pick up them together when the school is over." she suggested.

"Sure.." I agreed. She was also Min Ki's grandmother after all. Letting her to meet Min Ki wouldn't be hurt, right?

When the school is over, Jaejoong's mother and I went together by her car to pick the kids. They ran together and big smile appeared on their faces when they saw us.

"Halmoni!" Yoon Hee hugged her grandmother.

"Mommy~" Min Ki held my hand.

"This is Min Ki?" Jaejoong's mother asked.

"Nae~ This is him. Min Ki-ah~ say hello to Yoon Hee's halmoni." I told him.

"Annyeonghaseo~ Cho nun Lee Min Ki imnida. Halmoni~ pan gap sseub nida." Min Ki bowed and smiled.

"Annyeong~ he's a good boy." She whispered at me.

"Oppa~ don't forget about today. You promised.." Yoon Hee eyed Min Ki and he nodded.

"You promised?" I questioned.

"Auntie~ Min Ki oppa promised that he will come to my house and help me to study.." Yoon Hee clinging onto Min Ki's arms. They looked cute together just like brother and sister.

"Please come to our house. I need someone to teach me. Daddy is busy with work." She looked sad.

"I think you should let them. Yoon Hee never wants to study alone." Jaejoong's mother turned and reassured me to let Min Ki go to their house.

"It's okay. He'll help you. Isn't that so, Min Ki-ah?"

"Thank you Mom!" Min Ki held Yoon Hee's hand and they smiled at the same time.

"Just call me when you finished. I'll pick you."

"No.. You can come along. I'm going to have talk with you. You know I miss you a lot, Dear.." with that, we got into the car and drive safely to their house.

I knew I shouldn't be doing this but seeing Yoon Hee and Min Ki get along together, it felt right. They needed each other to keep them happy. And for Jaejoong's mother, I have no idea how she could still be kind towards me if she knew that I was the one who was keeping  the truth about Min Ki's identity. Min Ki was Yoon Hee's stepbrother.

===============================================================================================
[a/n : I write another story of Jae-Yeon, entitled 'Black and White'. Do check it if you're free ^^ here's the link :  
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/28205/black-white-jaejoong-romance-tvxq

: : Comment Replies : :
R3i_Lin : His mom worked on her own. :D

flowerlikesmiles : aww! thanks :) here's the update

yunhosyeobo : I hope so.. But I'm letting my fingers typing what they want to write. lol

sakura : yes they were avoiding Jaejoong for all this time.

Dreams_alive : Yeah, let's pray that she'll give in and accept him :D

AlmightyJaejoong : Yunho is back!! Kekekeke~

kprincess1995 : She loves her just like her own daughter. Just let the time to decide it.

tim565 : Reporters just ruining their moments! XD

BLUEooming : Hello there, Jae-Yeon lover.. lol *high fives*

leedictator : thank you!! ^^

dede1302 : he got slapped on this fic and on 'Black and White'. lol I'm cruel nowadays.. haha

Emerald_Lee : you think so? I'm loving the kids. Imagining they're having cute children is just amazing!

Kristine_iBored : your favorite? Omo~ thanks!!

parkminra : heyy... here's the update for you.. :)

----------------------------
March 22nd, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5