Everything's Perfect

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRvNpCZpX5Q
JYJ - Chajatta (Found You)
--------------------------------------
- Ju Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
I couldn't believe this. How could JaeJoong was the fatty mean kid? That kid annoyed me to death because he always managed to make me cry. And now, we were in love with each other and already has our twins, Min Ki and Yoon Hee.

"It's our fate. We met like that and we ended as lovers. It's unexpected . I thought that little girl wouldn't come back anymore, but now, you're here right beside me." He whispered and I couldn't help but blushed.

"I'm speechless. I don't even know what to say." I traced my fingers on the picture and smiled into myself.

"Just say that you love me. It's more than enough for me to hold our wedding faster than you could've expected it would be. And one more thing, I would like to have Min Ki as the ring bearer and Yoon Hee as one of the flower girls." He looked at me.

"But I think you should tell your mom first." His mom needed to know if he was going to marry me.

"She already know about it. I've told her before." He held my hands and caressed it.

"I can't wait to have you become Mrs. Kim."

"That's cheesy, Jae~" I hit his arm.

Seeing him smiling like this makes my hearts fluttered, and with my trembled hands, I touched his flawless cheeks, his pointed nose, down to a pair of his kissable lips. I looked straight into his eyes and we stared at each other just like that before I decided to confess.

"I love you, Kim JaeJoong. I'll only love you in my entire life."

Soon enough, our lips were locked together. A sweet yet loving kiss. No words. Just by a kiss, everything has been told and there was nothing left.

---------------------------
It was a week later since JaeJoong told the media about his proposal to me. He told them about our kids and our relationship. The public were shocked at first because they never thought that someone like JaeJoong would have such past, but it turned to be a good impact for him. People were proud he could tell the truth instead of keeping it for himself and left it unsaid.

I was nervously waiting in the changing room while wearing the wedding dress and the stylist were doing my make up. Today was the D day. This was the day that I was going to be JaeJoong's wife. I had never imagined about this, but seeing his seriousness, I was ready to step into the next step in my life, to spend my whole life with him and our kids. This was the thing I cherished the most.

"It's done, Miss." The stylist smiled as she excused herself out. I thanked her and looker at my own reflection in the mirror. My lips ppursed into a smile and I heard them called me. It was my time to walk into the altar and made our vows.

I took a deep breath and the grand doors opened. I could see the guests and the reporters were already there. Yoon Hee walked in the front with some little girls and they threw the flowers as I walked down the aisle. JaeJoong were standing there and he flashed me his killer smile as soon as he took my han. I blushed as I saw his handsome figure and his tuxedo fit him perfectly. We stood next to each other and faced the Priest.

"You're my goddess." He whispered before straightened himself which cause me to chuckle lightly.

"Kim JaeJoong, do you take Lee Ju Yeon as your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health until death do you apart?" The Priest began to ask.

"Yes, I do." He replied with no doubt.

"And do you, Lee Ju Yeon take Kim JaeJoong as your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health until death do you apart?"

I glanced at him then back to the priest.

"Yes, I do."

Min Ki then came out while wearing his small size tuxedo and brought the wedding bands.

"Thanks, handsome." JaeJoong took out the wedding band and slipped onto my finger and so did I. The guests were clapping their hands as the reporters took our pictures.

"Now I pronounce you as husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest finished and the claps were getting louder.

My dream marriage was finally come true. Getting married to the man that I love the most and giving birth to his children were the most amazing things ever happened in my entire life.

When the ceremony were done, we were leaving for JaeJoong's house. I was dead tired because I didn't have enough sleep the night before. I just couldn't stop thinking about today. Now we were already husband and wife.

"Where's the kids? Why don't we go home together?" I asked him while we were already sitting in the back of his car. We've changed our clothes into casual one since everything has been done. The wedding dress were so heavy and I had problem to breath normally. Glad that I could take it off now.

"They're in mom's car." He brought my head to lean on his shoulder. I gave him questioning look.

"Just sleep. I know you're tired." He leaned his head above mine and held my hands in his.

"It suits you perfectly." He told me when he noticed I was staring at the wedding band.

"It's beautiful."

--------------------------------------
- JaeJoong POV -
--------------------------------------
When the car stopped in front of my house, I led Ju Yeon into the house and the kids were coming behind. My mom helped us to drive them home. They were so loud when they were coming into the house. They were running and stopped beside our bed. Yeah, our bed. Mine and Ju Yeon's.

"Mommy~ Daddy~" They cooed.

Ju Yeon threw her arms widely and let them hugged her. I smiled as I saw the nice view. We were a complete family now.

"Let's sleep with Mommy and Daddy tonight." Ju Yeon kissed each of their foreheads.

"Yes!!!" both of them jumped excitedly. My eyes widened.

"Are you sure about what you've said just now? They're sleeping with us?" I gave her the sign.

She nodded innocently and led the kids to the bathroom.

"Let's change your clothes first. You can't sleep by wearing these on."

"Mommy~ you're so pretty today!" Yoon Hee exclaimed.

"And Daddy's so handsome." Min Ki added.

"Yes I am."

They entered the bathroom but before Ju Yeon could get in, I pulled her wrist, stopping her on her tracks.

"What?" she asked. Did she not get what I mean? Or did she was pretending to not now?

I cleared my throat before I spoke.

"Are you serious about them sleeping with us?" I asked her once again.

"Yes I am."

I sighed.

"What about me?"

"We'll sleep together, with the kids between." She poked my cheek and was about to leave me. I pulled her once again.

"It's our first night being husband and wife." I whispered.

"I know."

"Then why do you have to keep them with us, TONIGHT?" I emphasized it on purpose.

"I want you."

She bursted out laughing.

"Mommy~~" I could hear the kids' impatient voices.

"Just deal with it. We'll sleep with the kids." She left me there with my mouth hanging. What a great night! I told myself.

===============================================================================================

----------------------------
August 9th, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5