Suspicious

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThOr05SCK3M
After School - Someone is You
--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
I cried silently on the ride home. Min Ki kept asking me what happened, why I was crying. But I didn't dare to speak. I hugged him closer to me.

"Mommy.. Does Yoon Hee's daddy made you cry?"

"Keep in your mind that Mommy love you the most." I told him and kissed his forehead.

When the taxi stopped, i sobbed and led Min Ki, entering our house. His eyes were still on me and the curiosity wouldn't pass.

"Sure you are." I heard Yunho's laugh while talking to Yuri. But it didn't last long. They had their eyes on me and they noticed my messed up face.

"Why are you crying?" Yunho approached me and tried to figure out.

"Joo Yeon-ah~" Yuri called.

"Mommy is crying because of Yoon Hee's daddy." Min Ki blurted out which caused shocked to both Yunho and Yuri.

I left them and quickly ran upstairs, into my room. I didn't want them to worry about me. I'm not worth it.

I covered my mouth with my palm and sobbed quietly, preventing myself from making any sounds. I let the tears poured down. I was tired of everything. I was tired being selfish. I couldn't betray my own feeling that I still love Jaejoong and I want to be with him.

I heard the knock on the door and Yunho showed up, coming closer to my side. he tugged my hair behind the ears.

"Does he say something and hurt your feeling?" he assumed.

I shook my head. How could he hurt me while I was the one who took away our son without even telling him the truth that he ever has one?

"Then tell me, what did he say. You know you can trust me."

"Eun Mi chose to end her life because she knew that Jaejoong no longer had feeling for her. She never enjoyed her married life and they never had a child. She was frustrated." I told him. He needed to know. He was also used to love Eun Mi.

"What are you talking about?" He seemed shocked when he heard me.

"Jaejoong's mother told me everything."

"What about his daughter? Did she tell you something?"

"They didn't know about who her parents were. Eun Mi was the one who adopted Yoon Hee in the first place. She was hoping by adopted her as their child would make him to love her, but it never worked. His feeling never changed and do you who's at fault and should be blame for? It's me.." I cried.

"I knew it won't work." He whispered in a low tone, but I could hear it.

"What do you mean by you know it won't work?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No, it's nothing. I mean, it still won't work even though she adopted someone's child as their child." He looked away, avoiding my gaze and he seemed to be nervous. He was being suspicious and I wonder why. Was he hiding something? But I don't think he would.. He always told me everything and there was no secret between us.

"Let me talk to Min Ki. You can have a rest. I won't bother you anymore." He excused himself and left my room.

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
"I hate you, Daddy~ You made Min Ki oppa's mommy cried." Yoon Hee curled up on the blanket and hid her face, still sobbing.

I sat beside her and tried to calm her down, but she wouldn't stop.

"What have you said to Joo Yeon when I left?" My mom also came in to ask me.

"We just talked and I told her about my feeling. Was I wrong?"

"No, you're not, but have you ever thought about her? She's been through hard life and you're not there when she needed you."

I sighed.

"I've been wondering, what kind of man she would've married.. Did she tell you something about Min Ki's father."

"She didn't tell me. She changed the topic everytime I tried to brought up about him. Seems like she doesn't like talking about her marriage."

"It was my fault for letting her go. I pushed her away from my life. She wouldn't have troubled in her life if we didn't break up." I said, regretting my past.

"Daddy~ do you love Min Ki oppa's mommy?" Yoon Hee crawled out from the blanket and looked at me innocently with her big round eyes.

"Who taught you that word?" I couldn't believe what I heard just now. My little girl knew that kind of word?

"I heard it from my friend. She said that her daddy loves her mommy. Her mommy also loves her daddy. And they're living together." she explained.

"Do you not love mommy?" she asked again which cause the guilt to hit me.

"I loved mommy." I told her. Yeah, I used to love her with all my heart and I would've gave up on everything I had for her. But she was the one who played with my heart. She made me hated her and I was glad I could meet someone who blissfully loves me, Joo Yeon. Min Ki's mother..

I held Yoon Hee close in my arms.

"But why mommy left us? Does she hates Yoon Hee?"

"No, it's not true. She loves you eternally.." My mom reassured her.

"Min Ki oppa's mommy also loves Yoon Hee."

"How could you know?"

"She told me. She loves Min Ki oppa and also loves Yoon Hee." She giggled happily.

"And do you loves her back?" I asked which she responded with a nod.

"She's so pretty and kind. I really want her to be my mommy.." She wished.

"Look, even your little girl wants Joo Yeon to be here.." Mom smiled and patted my shoulder.

"I know what I should do." I caressed Yoon Hee's hair and laid her on the bed.
===============================================================================================
Here's another update from me before I'm going to study.. Hope you enjoy it.. I'm in a rush and I'm going to return my brother's notebook (well, something's wrong with my PC and my modem), so I can't reply to your comments.. Sorry..... and thanks a lot for the wishes ^^ I heart you all!!

----------------------------
March 27th, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5