Beautiful Life

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_kY4IKyyRY
V.O.S - Beautiful Life
--------------------------------------
- JaeJoong POV -
--------------------------------------
The night passed and the morning has come. Joo Yeon and my mom were busy preparing breakfast while I came to the kids' room to wake them up. Today we were going to spend time together. I've been planning to take them to the private beach which own by our family.

"Wake up, kids~" I poked Yoon Hee and Min Ki's cheeks.

They were awake and rubbed their eyes while yawning. They were just too cute!

"Morning, Daddy~" Yoon He raised up to kiss my cheek. Min Ki looked at her then his expression turned sad. I knew he also wanted to do it, but he was hesitated. I pulled him and kissed his cheek instead. He was surprised when I did that, but then he smiled shyly.

"Oppa~ you just got a kiss from my handsome daddy~" Yoon Hee squealed and jumping up and down on the bed as if it was an amazing thing.

"Just call me 'Daddy', Min Ki-ah~" I put both my hands on his small shoulders.

He looked at me, confused.

"You're my son." I told him once again.

"Oppa~ call it! Bbali~ Call Daddy.. And I'm going to call Joo Yeon auntie as my mommy." She cheered happily by herself.

"D-da.." He stuttered then stopped when he saw his mom coming in.

"Good morning sweetie~" Joo Yeon came in, wearing an apron and clapped her hands.

"Mommy!" Yoon Hee jumped off of the bed and ran to Joo Yeon's arms.

"Mo-mommy?" she startled and shot me a 'what-happened' looks.

"Daddy said that Min Ki oppa should call him 'daddy'. And that means I can call you 'mommy' right?" Yoon Hee explained.

Joo Yeon turned to me once again and I sheepishly smiled. I had promised her that we would tell them later when we reached the beach, but I couldn't wait any longer, could I? I just wanted to hear Min Ki call me 'daddy'. That's what every man wants to hear from their kids.

"Mom, can I call him 'daddy'?" Min Ki asked her.

She brought Yoon Hee and caressed his hair softly. She kissed his forehead and nodded.

"Of course you can. He is your daddy."

"You are my daddy?" He still couldn't believe it.

"Yes I am.. Sorry if I didn't watch for you when you were a baby. I promise it will never happen again. Daddy won't leave you and Mommy."

I buried him in my arms and patted his back. This was the first time ever I held my own son in my arms. It felt great to have a son.

"Let's get ready. We're going to the beach." Joo Yeon stood up and helped Yoon Hee to take off her pyjamas.

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
We bid goodbye to JaeJoong's mom and drove off to the beach. I was wearing the summer skirt and a simple blue shirt. JaeJoong drove the car, I sat on the passenger seat and the kids were sitting together on the backseat. They were playing together and laughed sometimes.

I glanced at JaeJoong secretly and I saw his serious but still handsome looks. His pointed nose, his killer jawline, and his eyes were perfect. But when I was busy staring at him, I heard laugh and he smirked playfully.

"I know you keep staring at me." I blushed at his words.

"You never changed, baby. And that's why I love you." He added.

"Yoon Hee-ah~ I made a strawberry cake. Do you want to eat some?" I quickly changed the topic and turned at the backseats to look at the kids.

"I want one, Mommy~" She squealed and still caling me 'mommy'. It's not that I dislike it, but I haven't got used to the name.

I took out a piece of strawberry cake and gave it to her. She took a bite and passed it to Min Ki, but he shrugged.

"I hate sweets!" Min Ki reacted.

"Like father, like son. Daddy don't like sweets too."JaeJoong smiled.

I hissed and slapped his arm.

"You should convince him to eat it, not telling him that you also dislike sweets."

"But he said it before tha he hate sweets. You heard it, didn't you?" JaeJoong pouted.

"You better not bringing up your bad habits into him. He's just a kid." I threatened.

"Arasso~"

Finally we arived at the private beach which belongs to the Kims and the kids were running straight into the white sands and played with the salt water, laughing together. We followed them behind. JaeJoong held my hand and we walked together. This beach was the place where we went to on our first date. He knows that I love beach. I could feel the breeze ran through my skin and it felt warm! The weather was good with the bright sun light. This was the real summer!

"Why don't you change into your bikini?" JaeJoong asked all of sudden.

"You wish! ert!" I smacked the back of his head and he groaned in pain.

"Yah~ I'm just asking. No need to be harsh. Aisssh~" He sighed and rubbed the spot.

"Mommy! Daddy! Come here~ play with us." Yoon Hee waved and called us. JaeJoong waved back.

"Let Mommy and Daddy have some alone time, Princess. You can play with your oppa."

JaeJoong put his arm on my waist and held me close.

"Jae~ let's play with the kids." I tugged his shirt.

"No, I want to have alone time with you." He pecked on my lips.

I gave up and listened to him. I couldn't deny that I missed the moments when we were together.

===============================================================================================
click next for the next update :)

----------------------------
April 10th, 2011
©13nz / xiahtic5