Different

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptmufNB6RfA
Younha - Peace, Love & Ice Cream

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------
I walked out from the room and looked for Jaejoong. I heard noises from the kitchen and I knew it was him who was preparing breakfast. I smiled as I approached him and rested my head on his back. He stopped doing his things and just let me leaned on his back. He seemed enjoyed this moment as well.

"You already miss me?" He said without looking at me.

"Never had I imagined I could do this.. with you." I whispered.

"Now you just did it." He turned and cupped my face with a pair of warm hands of his. I could see the loving gaze on him.

He smiled.

"Let me tell you once again.. I love you. This is not a dream. This is really happen." He caressed my right cheek softly.

"Gomawo." That's what I could say.

"What for? Babo~ there's no need to say thanks." He kissed my forehead.

I threw my arms and hugged him tightly.

I felt like crying once again by hearing his sweet words. He knew how to take my breath away and made me fly to the highest sky.

When we finished the breakfast, I helped Jaejoong to clean the dishes so we wouldn't waste the time. We were going to his mother's house. He promised me to come and visit his mother.

I waited for Jaejoong in the living room and in ten minutes he came out from the room with stylist clothes on him. He was wearing a pair of black jeans and white shirt. I mesmerized by him.

"Enough for the stare. Let's go." He woke me up from the day dreaming with his hand sliding on my waist, keeping me to stay close to him.

I was embarrassed but it didn't last for long because without I realized it, we already arrive at his mother's house. He got off first then opened the door for me, such a gentleman he was.

"Don't worry about last night. You're with me." He whispered in my ear, making me blush even more.

I hit him lightly in the arm and he faked a groan. I gave him a look before we got in.

His mother smiled happily just when she saw her son has come back to the house.

"I'm glad you come here to visit me." His mother hugged him and patted his back. I knew she was about to cry but she hide the tears. Who wouldn't miss their child?

"Omonim.. Just have a talk in the living room. I'll make you some tea." I separated from them and went to make tea for them.

I was glad seeing his mother could smile again because I know, since he moved out, his mother couldn't sleep and eat well. She's been missing her son. But now that Jaejoong has come, I'd try to persuade him to move back into the house. He should know that his mother missed him a lot. She couldn't live without her only son.

"Omonim.. Here's your tea." I put the cups on the table in each side. His mother just nodded and thanked me.

--------------------------------------
- Jaejoong POV -
--------------------------------------
I talked a lot with Mom and I just realized she's been getting skinnier. She wasn't eating well, was she?

When my mom went to make some snacks, Joo Yeon and I went to the backyard to have some talks.

"Jae.. Think about your mom. She's been missing you these days." Joo Yeon looked at me with serious face.

I sighed.

"I know.. but I can't."

"Wae?" She asked.

Well, I, myself also don't know why I kept doing this. The only reason that made me choose to move out was Joo Yeon. I was afraid to fall in love with her which I did.

There was no other reason for me to live at another house separated from her, but I just don't feel like to move back. I enjoyed lived by myself out there. I could take care of myself and learn to be independent.

"Sorry I still can't.."

She let out another sigh and looked away.

"What if.."

I looked at her.

"What if I said that I need you? Will you move back to this house?"

"I also need you.. but for now, I think I'm not ready." I brushed her hair and gave her an apologetic look.

She nodded weakly.

"Araso.. I won't force you."

"Mianhae~"

"Aniya~ Gwenchana.. But you need to take good care of yourself out there. Don't make us worried." She reminded.

"Nae~"

This was the first time ever I felt loved by a girl. Not that I didn't appreciate Eun Mi's care for me all the time, but this time just felt so right. Joo Yeon and Eun Mi was different although both of them having the special parts in my heart. Joo Yeon was calmer than Eun Mi who was always getting angry at small things.

"Let's get in. It's cold outside." We both walked into the house.
================================================================================================