Selfish

Eternal Tenderness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlqGzL-VUiA
Ayumi Hamasaki - Blossom [PV ft. Jaejoong] XD
[a/n : Jae looked so damn gorgeous in the PV]

--------------------------------------
- Joo Yeon POV -
--------------------------------------

The curtains were being pulled to the side by me which cause the warm sun light to hit my face. I smiled to myself as I welcome the new day. It was the first day I live by myself in my own house. I didn't have either parents nor someone to care for me anymore. I was all alone. That was all I knew.

I opened the suitcase and took out the things one by one. There were not many things that I had brought with me. I placed my clothes in the closet and when I was about to take out the scarf, a piece of picture of Jaejoong and me slide out from the suitcase and fell on the floor. I picked it up and stared at the picture. This was the first picture we ever took when we were still dating.

The memories of that day was still clear in my mind. I could remember the feeling when we were holding hands for the first time. I couldn't help but to let the memories took over me.

*FLASHBACK*

I got off as soon as Jajoong's car stopped at the parking lot. I could feel the breeze from the sea. It was a clear day and the clouds were so beautiful today. I smiled and ran through the white sands. I screamed out loud and so did he.

He pulled my hands and dragged me near the sea. He spread some water on me, trying to get me wet by the salt water. I laughed and also pulled him along with me. I tried to push him down but I was too weak.

He did the same and I almost fell to the water if he didn't catch me. He then pulled me into his arms and hugged me.

"You're so mean~" I pretended to get mad.

"But I'm here to protect you." He whispered in my ear which made me smile.

"Liar~"

I got an idea to get revenge. I smiled evilly to myself and stepped onto his feet hardly. He let go of me and groaned.

I laughed and quickly ran away before he could catch me.

"Yah~ come back!" He shouted and chased me.

"Catch me if you can~" I shouted back.

"I won't let you go if I get you." He fastened his speed and I was lost to him once again. He caught me.

"See?" He pulled my left hand and gazed at me seriously.

"I love you." He said.

I rolled my eyes and pretended I didn't listen to him. I looked at the sea and combed my hair with my own fingers.

He cupped my face.

"What do you want, Mr. Kim?" I teased.

"I love you, Miss Lee.." He smiled. "I LOVE YOU LEE JOO YEON!" He shouted to the sea.

My heartbeats increased as I heard his confession. Never had I thought being in love would be so beautiful. Words can't describe my feeling.

"I LOVE YOU TOO KIM JAEJOONG!!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs. "I ALWAYS DO!"

He turned to me and couldn't hide his smile anymore. He suddenly squatted down and told me to get onto his back. He wasn't going to give me piggyback ride, was he?

"Come on, what are you waiting for?" He said.

I was unsure whether I had to get on or not. But he insisted that I should.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to let you fall." He reassured.

I slowly walked to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him carefully stood up and started to walk.

"You're so light, you know? Did you skip your meal?" He told me.

"I do eat lots of foods. It's just that I can't gain much weight." I leaned my head on his shoulder and enjoying the smell of his perfume.

"I wonder how would you look like when we're married and you got pregnant with our baby." He laughed.

I smacked him.

"What are you laughing at? That's not funny at all." I pouted.

"I didn't mean to. But I think it's going to be fun. We'll raise the baby together." He imagined it all.

"Do you want a boy or a girl then?" I was curious to know.

"I want a baby girl, so that she'll look as pretty as her mom." He kept on walking.

"But I want a boy.. I want him to have gorgeous face just like his dad."

"So, let's just make twins then. You got your baby boy and I get the baby girl." He blurted.

"Yah!" I smacked him again.

"Let's talk about it when we're married." I blushed.

"I'll give you the most handsome baby boy if you promised to marry me." He shouted and started to run.

"Let me downnnn!!!" I screamed. I was scared that I'd fall onto the sands.

*FLASHBACK END*

I closed my eyes and try to erase the memories. What we had said that time wouldn't happen. We wouldn't get marry to each other. He was married to other woman.

He would have his own child with Eun Mi, so just let me be selfish this time to have our child without telling him the truth. I promised I'd raise the baby no matter it was a girl or a boy...
================================================================================================

September 26, 2010
13nz